LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Group Buys

Notices

Cascadia Vehicle Tents Group Buy - March 1 through March 16

Closed Thread

Old 09-27-2013, 09:55 PM   #1741
The Slow But Getting Somewhere Build
tacodane is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacodane is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacodane is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacodane is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacodane is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacodane is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacodane is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacodane is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacodane is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacodane is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacodane is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: AC-130W Crew Chief
Name: Dane
tacodane's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by POOLGUY View Post
WASN'T 30% BUT GOOD ENOUGH FOR ME TO GET IT TO USE THIS FALL.
what did you end up paying for your tent if you could tell?

Old 09-29-2013, 09:12 PM   #1742
mandzach has much to be proud ofmandzach has much to be proud ofmandzach has much to be proud ofmandzach has much to be proud ofmandzach has much to be proud ofmandzach has much to be proud ofmandzach has much to be proud ofmandzach has much to be proud ofmandzach has much to be proud ofmandzach has much to be proud of

mandzach's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by benbacher View Post
Is your tent yellow or is it just the light? Also, your rear bumper is sweet! Who made that?
I had the saturation up to high on the camera, my tent is the same color as the rest.

The base bumper was built by Relentless Fab and then Vegas Armory added the custom work to it (swing outs, fold down tables, shower quick connects, etc).

Old 09-30-2013, 12:16 AM   #1743
Purveyor of Fun
benbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: ^
benbacher's Tacoma Gallery
Do you have a build thread my good sir?
Because you had me at 'quick shower disconnects'

Old 09-30-2013, 05:45 AM   #1744
JLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Josh
JLink's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Lol

Old 09-30-2013, 07:18 AM   #1745
BIG DADDY
brutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shed

brutalguyracing's Tacoma Gallery
I just used my onboard water tank for some camping showers this past week ad i will tell u its great

Old 09-30-2013, 03:05 PM   #1746
Bearded Bandit
RigidTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRigidTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRigidTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRigidTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRigidTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRigidTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRigidTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRigidTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRigidTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRigidTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRigidTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

RigidTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Ahhh Wanted one of these, wish i hadn't missed the group buy! Any plans to do it again?

Old 09-30-2013, 07:07 PM   #1748
tacodane is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacodane is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacodane is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacodane is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacodane is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacodane is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacodane is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacodane is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacodane is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacodane is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacodane is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackdawg View Post
Not till next year im sure and will better planning. This one was sprung on Bobby a little too much and he wasn't prepared or stocked for it.

Im sure he will do one at some point tho but not till at least spring.
ya im sure when you sell about over 50 tents in like 2 weeks.lol not easy to keep up with that demand

Old 09-30-2013, 07:28 PM   #1749
UG legend wannabe
snowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rob
snowgod06's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacodane View Post
ya im sure when you sell about over 50 tents in like 2 weeks.lol not easy to keep up with that demand
that.. and the fact their assembled over-seas and the shipping time takes a wee bit lol

Old 09-30-2013, 07:33 PM   #1750

Quote:
Originally Posted by snowgod06 View Post
that.. and the fact their assembled over-seas and the shipping time takes a wee bit lol
exactly. maybe if he does do one just have a list of who wants one so he knows what to expect this time around

Old 09-30-2013, 08:20 PM   #1751
yippee ki yay mother cluckers
Bennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Cody
Bennett707's Tacoma Gallery
I talked with Bobby a little bit, sounded like he plans to group all inquires into one big group buy next year.

Old 10-01-2013, 09:41 AM   #1752
Bearded Bandit
RigidTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRigidTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRigidTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRigidTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRigidTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRigidTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRigidTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRigidTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRigidTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRigidTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRigidTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

RigidTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Thats awesome, as ill probably buy 2. I for me and another for a buddy.

Did anyone order from Canada last time? Im good to wait till next year, kind of assumed that it would be a bit anyways. Ill need to keep my eyes open.

Old 10-01-2013, 04:31 PM   #1753
mandzach has much to be proud ofmandzach has much to be proud ofmandzach has much to be proud ofmandzach has much to be proud ofmandzach has much to be proud ofmandzach has much to be proud ofmandzach has much to be proud ofmandzach has much to be proud ofmandzach has much to be proud ofmandzach has much to be proud of

Quote:
No build thread, no time for that.

This is what I installed in my rear bumper.
http://http://youtu.be/W9UQldoI3a4
Currently building two SS tanks to fit where my OEM spare tire used to sit.

Got the idea from my buddy Josh- see his build here:
http://www.expeditionportal.com/foru...-Shower-System

Nothing like a RTT and a hot shower for spending days enjoying the SW desert

Old 10-01-2013, 10:03 PM   #1754
          
skygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shed

skygear's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by mandzach View Post
No build thread, no time for that.

This is what I installed in my rear bumper.
http://http://youtu.be/W9UQldoI3a4
Currently building two SS tanks to fit where my OEM spare tire used to sit.

Got the idea from my buddy Josh- see his build here:
http://www.expeditionportal.com/foru...-Shower-System

Nothing like a RTT and a hot shower for spending days enjoying the SW desert
NICE!

Also, a MOD should change this thread title to "THE RTT BS THREAD" since thats really what it turned into.

Old 10-09-2013, 10:52 PM   #1755
Purveyor of Fun
benbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: ^
benbacher's Tacoma Gallery
That connection just went into my bookmarks list. Brilliant. Im thinking I can fit a viair tank where the spare was, might see if I have space for a water tank as well.

Also, we just got back from Oregon and we drove 7 hours round trip jist to meet up with bobby and complete my tent city. Finishing up the rack but should have pictures of the canvas fortress.

Old 10-12-2013, 07:47 AM   #1756

Quote:
Originally Posted by JLink View Post
I called Bobby yesterday and ordered a 79" awning. He also said he's expecting some of the moisture mats to come in soon.
Anyone know if Bobby got the mats in yet?

Old 10-12-2013, 08:21 AM   #1758
MTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Weesa
MTgirl's Tacoma Gallery
Just checked the CVT site...looks like there is a demo MT Bachelor up for grabs. Demos come with the same warranty as the rest of hte tents - demo just means that it was maybe setup before, may be missing the original box, etc. Nothing wrong with them - my tent is a demo and I have no complaints.

Old 10-12-2013, 02:13 PM   #1760

i want one.lol

Closed Thread

Products Discussed in this Thread