Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Group Buys

Notices

The Retrofit Source Ongoing GB via Andrew @ TRS

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 02-13-2013, 05:53 PM   #21
resident Apple Pie Monster
Justus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Robert Paulson
Justus's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by nixorz View Post
sad, cant buy individual parts
At a discount, prolly not.......otherwise, the guys always have some sort of parts bin and indivdual parts for sale.. if in doubt, call them.

Awesome guys to deal with, great products, the best QC, and they stand by their products (to the original purchaser, warranties are not transferrable), and they can walk u through some sticky situations.
Old 02-13-2013, 06:27 PM   #23
allthom is on a distinguished road
allthom's Tacoma Gallery
Having such a difficult time deciding on which shrouds to run in an 06 tacoma.
I'm between the gattling gun and apollo shrouds.
Is one easier to install than the other or will the fit the same?
Old 02-17-2013, 08:42 PM   #24
Sconnie
mudthedoor is one of the sharper tools in the shedmudthedoor is one of the sharper tools in the shedmudthedoor is one of the sharper tools in the shedmudthedoor is one of the sharper tools in the shedmudthedoor is one of the sharper tools in the shedmudthedoor is one of the sharper tools in the shedmudthedoor is one of the sharper tools in the shedmudthedoor is one of the sharper tools in the shedmudthedoor is one of the sharper tools in the shedmudthedoor is one of the sharper tools in the shedmudthedoor is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Alex
mudthedoor's Tacoma Gallery
Made my order now we play the waiting game lol!

Andrew I'm not sure I put my username in the comments at checkout tho . My real name is Alex Neu, let me know if you need more info ....
Old 02-17-2013, 11:23 PM   #25
68Whiskey has a brilliant future68Whiskey has a brilliant future68Whiskey has a brilliant future68Whiskey has a brilliant future68Whiskey has a brilliant future68Whiskey has a brilliant future68Whiskey has a brilliant future68Whiskey has a brilliant future68Whiskey has a brilliant future68Whiskey has a brilliant future68Whiskey has a brilliant future

Army: Medic / Hangover fixer
Name: Richie
68Whiskey's Tacoma Gallery
ljh
Old 02-17-2013, 11:38 PM   #26
2010 double cab TRD Sport
El Tano is one of the sharper tools in the shedEl Tano is one of the sharper tools in the shedEl Tano is one of the sharper tools in the shedEl Tano is one of the sharper tools in the shedEl Tano is one of the sharper tools in the shedEl Tano is one of the sharper tools in the shedEl Tano is one of the sharper tools in the shedEl Tano is one of the sharper tools in the shedEl Tano is one of the sharper tools in the shedEl Tano is one of the sharper tools in the shedEl Tano is one of the sharper tools in the shed

El Tano's Tacoma Gallery
Sub'ed
Old 02-18-2013, 04:38 AM   #28
PMs = Not good for TRS Questions
AndrewTRS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrewTRS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrewTRS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrewTRS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrewTRS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrewTRS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrewTRS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrewTRS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrewTRS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrewTRS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrewTRS is one of the sharper tools in the shed

AndrewTRS's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by mudthedoor View Post
Made my order now we play the waiting game lol!

Andrew I'm not sure I put my username in the comments at checkout tho . My real name is Alex Neu, let me know if you need more info ....
You didn't but I just made the note on your order. Thanks for the heads up, Alex!
Old 02-18-2013, 04:39 AM   #29
PMs = Not good for TRS Questions
AndrewTRS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrewTRS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrewTRS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrewTRS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrewTRS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrewTRS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrewTRS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrewTRS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrewTRS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrewTRS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrewTRS is one of the sharper tools in the shed

AndrewTRS's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by allthom View Post
Having such a difficult time deciding on which shrouds to run in an 06 tacoma.
I'm between the gattling gun and apollo shrouds.
Is one easier to install than the other or will the fit the same?
Sizing at the rear is nearly identical, but the Apollo is much easier to work with.
Old 02-18-2013, 01:45 PM   #30
Sconnie
mudthedoor is one of the sharper tools in the shedmudthedoor is one of the sharper tools in the shedmudthedoor is one of the sharper tools in the shedmudthedoor is one of the sharper tools in the shedmudthedoor is one of the sharper tools in the shedmudthedoor is one of the sharper tools in the shedmudthedoor is one of the sharper tools in the shedmudthedoor is one of the sharper tools in the shedmudthedoor is one of the sharper tools in the shedmudthedoor is one of the sharper tools in the shedmudthedoor is one of the sharper tools in the shed

probably not going to be able to happen but is there anyway that these to get shipped out so they could get here by next week Friday?
Old 02-18-2013, 02:04 PM   #31
Rich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rich
Rich91710's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks Andrew!

Been sitting on the other "10 required" buy for a while wondering where the buyers were!
Old 02-18-2013, 02:22 PM   #32
Sconnie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rich91710 View Post
Thanks Andrew!

Been sitting on the other "10 required" buy for a while wondering where the buyers were!
Ten are still required...

Quote:
Originally Posted by AndrewTRS View Post

The criteria:
- Buy directly on our website for easy order tracking!
- Must be a TacomaWorld member (leave in the comments section during checkout)
- 25% Off using coupon code TRSTaco25
-
No other coupon codes valid
- FX-R / Mini H1 / Mini D2S Stage III/IV Kits only
- No Osram CBI/SVS bulbs applicable
- Orders ship in batches of 10

Andrew @ TRS
Old 02-18-2013, 02:49 PM   #33
Rich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rich
Rich91710's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by mudthedoor View Post
Ten are still required...
That's fine... I'd rather just pay now and when they ship, they ship.

It's always hit and miss the other way. We get 10, deal is posted, and then Murphy's Law takes over and I end up stressing over whether or not I can catch the window.

Plus, we WILL get to 10 with this method.
The other way, and the way GBs often turn out, is you get 20 people interested but only 12 cough up the cash, then everyone is screwed and doesn't get the GB price, or they wait anyways.
This eliminates the false hope.
Old 02-18-2013, 03:17 PM   #34
Sconnie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rich91710 View Post
That's fine... I'd rather just pay now and when they ship, they ship.

It's always hit and miss the other way. We get 10, deal is posted, and then Murphy's Law takes over and I end up stressing over whether or not I can catch the window.

Plus, we WILL get to 10 with this method.
The other way, and the way GBs often turn out, is you get 20 people interested but only 12 cough up the cash, then everyone is screwed and doesn't get the GB price, or they wait anyways.
This eliminates the false hope.
Point: received
Counter Argument: none

Well played sir.
Old 02-19-2013, 04:00 AM   #35
Nightops is on a distinguished road

Name: Jason
Nightops's Tacoma Gallery
How many folks do we have an order so far? Sent my order through on 2/11.
Old 02-19-2013, 04:27 AM   #36
Newborn
taco47001 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco47001 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco47001 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco47001 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco47001 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco47001 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco47001 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco47001 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco47001 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco47001 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco47001 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: High Speed, Low Drag
taco47001's Tacoma Gallery
I'm trying to place my order and when I enter the discount code "TRSTaco25" the price is not being adjusted. What am I doing wrong?
Old 02-19-2013, 01:05 PM   #37
Newborn
taco47001 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco47001 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco47001 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco47001 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco47001 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco47001 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco47001 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco47001 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco47001 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco47001 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco47001 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: High Speed, Low Drag
taco47001's Tacoma Gallery
bump.... code still no worky

EDIT: Nevermind, I'm good to go now. Thanks for the awesome deal. I can't wait to get these in.
Old 02-20-2013, 04:16 AM   #38
douglasmc is on a distinguished road
Marines: 6531 / Ord Tech.
Name: Matt
douglasmc's Tacoma Gallery
Question about the gatlen gun 2.0... On the description it says it will fit a mini d2s but when in options to select which shroud I wish to get s not listed.. So will it fit or not?
Old 02-20-2013, 12:40 PM   #39
misturnice is on a distinguished road
misturnice's Tacoma Gallery
Great group buy! Interested in making a purchase! Is this only limited for the first 10 or in groups of 10?
Old 02-20-2013, 12:56 PM   #40
misturnice is on a distinguished road
misturnice's Tacoma Gallery
nvm, clearly states its an ongoing group buy, just wondering how many total have been ordered now.

Products Discussed in this Thread