We have successfully hooked up more than 500 kits to TW members!
Like us on Facebook
Group Buy Requirements / FAQ:
- You must be an active member of TW to use this. You must include your user name in the comments section. Any misuse will be null and void.
- Only applies to: Mini H1, Mini D2S, and FX-R Stage III kits
- No queue to ship out, they ship as they're ordered if you include your user name.
- Use coupon code TacomaGroupBuy25 for 25% off the kit price
- We can add in an elite kit and also apply it to that discount, but you must also have a Stage III kit in your cart to do so.
- No OEM components, no exceptions.
Helpful info picking your retrofit kit
- Recommended kit for all Tacomas: Mini D2S Stage III
- Projectors - O lens is round and X lens is square. No performance difference in the two. Install with the threaded shaft at the back.
- If you're using them in North America, you will choose LHD for Left Hand Drive traffic. More Info.
- Wire Harness - H4 MotoControl for all Tacomas. More Info. Learn how to install this harness on your 2005-2015 Tacoma HERE.
- Sealant - Used for sealing the housings back up. Not required, but recommended. More Info.
- Shrouds - These is entirely up to you as they are purely aesthetic. Expect at least a small amount of trimming / cutting with any shroud you choose. All of the options can be seen here.
- Halos - Accent lighting for the installation. Can be installed either inside the shroud to shine through the openings in the shrouds or on the face for direct visibility. More pictures / info can be seen here.
- Bulbs - Obviously many different options. To keep the 25% off, you'll need to stick to the Morimoto XB bulbs. More Info.
- Ballasts - For the 25% Group Buy discount, you need to stick with Morimoto brand ballasts. Of the two options:
XB35 - 35w - OEM wattage for factory HIDs. More reliable and longer lasting than 50w. More Info.
XB55 - 50w - Increased wattage for more light (about 25%), but shorter life (also about 25%). Bulb color drops about 1000K (more yellow) than the rated number. More Info.
Hope this helps clarify!
Andrew @ TRS