Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Group Buys

Notices

Trek Lights group buy part 2. FREE LIGHT GIVEAWAY!

Old 04-30-2013, 09:42 AM   #541
Alex (Emilenhoweveryouspellhis lastname)
emelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Alex
emelianenkov's Tacoma Gallery
Trek Lights group buy part 2. FREE LIGHT GIVEAWAY!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ABA180 View Post
No, the kind you sleep in..not the kind you like seeing men in Alex hahahaha

BUT, what if one was to sleep in a banana hammock, whilst lounging in a hammock!?

Old 04-30-2013, 11:18 AM   #543
It burns when I pee....
ABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
ABA180's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by emelianenkov View Post

BUT, what if one was to sleep in a banana hammock, whilst lounging in a hammock!?

What you do on your free time is your call, sir. Me, I'm just happy I opened my pool for coed naked cannonballs this weekend

OK enough of my blabbing..back to your regular thread folks.
Old 04-30-2013, 11:38 AM   #544
drupp is on a distinguished road
drupp's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by treklights View Post
We screwed up royally.

It seems that there has been one problem after another with this group buy.

Supplier issues, forwarder issues, Chinese holidays... You name it, we had it delay us.

Ultimately, you all paid the price. We are embarrassed. We really are.

All shipments are going out today and tomorrow.

No exceptions.

EVERYONE should have a tracking number by 8PM tomorrow evening.

If you do not have a tracking number by then, email me at troy@treklights.com so we can get your order sorted.

We started this with the best intentions.

We let you down. We are sorry.
Troy, I would appreciate it if you would just process my refund request. Thank you.
Old 04-30-2013, 02:18 PM   #545
I deal with dead animals
meatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Greg
meatman's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by NBFJCruz View Post
Promising tracking numbers by the 21st when he didn't even have the stuff landed is just shady and then 10 days between posts. The Paypal people saying that shippers often "drag out the excuses" just to get past that 45 day refund period says volumes also.

Ebay is full of these lights and guys are getting them from overseas in 2 weeks.... Just sayn
I have no vested intrest in this group buy but have been watching it as i have a few friends involved. I did order my light from e-bay and was hit with a 4 day delay due to "tomb sweeping holiday" but got mine a week ago. I had ordered around the time the first pallet was "damaged".. FWIW
Old 04-30-2013, 06:04 PM   #546
svdude is on a distinguished road
Name: jonathan
svdude's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
We screwed up royally.

Supplier issues, forwarder issues, Chinese holidays... You name it, we had it delay us.

No exceptions.

If you do not have a tracking number by then, email me at troy@treklights.com so we can get your order sorted.

Troy, a little bit of communication goes a LONG way!!! I kept seeing a bunch of posts on here, t4r.org and ih8mud with people saying that they called, emailed, sent pms, and texts with NO response. I think that made you look the worst. Delays are understandable, ignoring your customers is not!
Old 04-30-2013, 06:08 PM   #547
Blueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brad
Blueitrgsr's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by meatman View Post
I have no vested intrest in this group buy but have been watching it as i have a few friends involved. I did order my light from e-bay and was hit with a 4 day delay due to "tomb sweeping holiday" but got mine a week ago. I had ordered around the time the first pallet was "damaged".. FWIW
Mine did come today and my cousin open up the box and everything seems to be there. So needless to say I'm a happy camper.
Old 04-30-2013, 06:32 PM   #548
Geem750 has a brilliant futureGeem750 has a brilliant futureGeem750 has a brilliant futureGeem750 has a brilliant futureGeem750 has a brilliant futureGeem750 has a brilliant futureGeem750 has a brilliant futureGeem750 has a brilliant futureGeem750 has a brilliant futureGeem750 has a brilliant futureGeem750 has a brilliant future

Name: Brandon
Geem750's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blueitrgsr View Post
Mine did come today and my cousin open up the box and everything seems to be there. So needless to say I'm a happy camper.
what about the Tshirts!
Old 04-30-2013, 06:54 PM   #550
Blueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geem750 View Post
what about the Tshirts!
Not sure lol I let y'all know once I get off work and get home.
Old 04-30-2013, 07:34 PM   #551
Alex (Emilenhoweveryouspellhis lastname)
emelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Alex
emelianenkov's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
what about the Tshirts!
Old 04-30-2013, 08:24 PM   #552
sick 3.4 tacoma has a brilliant futuresick 3.4 tacoma has a brilliant futuresick 3.4 tacoma has a brilliant futuresick 3.4 tacoma has a brilliant futuresick 3.4 tacoma has a brilliant futuresick 3.4 tacoma has a brilliant futuresick 3.4 tacoma has a brilliant futuresick 3.4 tacoma has a brilliant futuresick 3.4 tacoma has a brilliant futuresick 3.4 tacoma has a brilliant futuresick 3.4 tacoma has a brilliant future

Name: Eric
sick 3.4 tacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
what about the Tshirts!
Why would you ever want a t-shirt from this guy it not like you would ever want to advertise his business.
Old 04-30-2013, 08:30 PM   #553

Last pic doesn't do it justice. It's bitchin. I'm more than satisfied with the product.
Old 04-30-2013, 08:48 PM   #554
Geem750 has a brilliant futureGeem750 has a brilliant futureGeem750 has a brilliant futureGeem750 has a brilliant futureGeem750 has a brilliant futureGeem750 has a brilliant futureGeem750 has a brilliant futureGeem750 has a brilliant futureGeem750 has a brilliant futureGeem750 has a brilliant futureGeem750 has a brilliant future

Geem750's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by sick 3.4 tacoma View Post
Why would you ever want a t-shirt from this guy it not like you would ever want to advertise his business.
Just a joke, i know i dont want to advertise it. Just wondering if it was another empty promise or not
Old 04-30-2013, 11:17 PM   #555
MarineTacoDriver is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarineTacoDriver is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarineTacoDriver is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarineTacoDriver is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarineTacoDriver is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarineTacoDriver is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarineTacoDriver is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarineTacoDriver is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarineTacoDriver is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarineTacoDriver is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarineTacoDriver is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Marines: KC-130J Loadmaster
Name: Brian
MarineTacoDriver's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
We screwed up royally.

No exceptions.

I am only looking for a refund as well. Sent a pm on here a few days ago, as well as an email to apparently the wrong address. Email has just been sent to this address as well.
Old 05-01-2013, 06:56 AM   #557
sick 3.4 tacoma has a brilliant futuresick 3.4 tacoma has a brilliant futuresick 3.4 tacoma has a brilliant futuresick 3.4 tacoma has a brilliant futuresick 3.4 tacoma has a brilliant futuresick 3.4 tacoma has a brilliant futuresick 3.4 tacoma has a brilliant futuresick 3.4 tacoma has a brilliant futuresick 3.4 tacoma has a brilliant futuresick 3.4 tacoma has a brilliant futuresick 3.4 tacoma has a brilliant future

Name: Eric
sick 3.4 tacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Just a joke, i know i dont want to advertise it. Just wondering if it was another empty promise or not
Haha i know man Im just joking as well
Old 05-01-2013, 01:20 PM   #558
My other ride has 18,400HP!!!!!!
rmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy:
Name: Ryan
rmb_crew's Tacoma Gallery
Anyone get their tracking numbers?
Old 05-01-2013, 02:16 PM   #559

Geem750's Tacoma Gallery
nothing yet
Old 05-01-2013, 03:24 PM   #560
evanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: evan
evanmb31's Tacoma Gallery
For anyone planning on mounting their light in the stock bumper i have good news. The mounting hardware couldn't be more perfect. You can use self tapping screws and mount the brackets directly to the crash bar, but you will to trim the inner lips and the inner plastic from the opening. Check it out, perfect height
Trek Lights group buy part 2. FREE LIGHT GIVEAWAY!-imageuploadedbytapatalk1367447019.242336.jpg
Trek Lights group buy part 2. FREE LIGHT GIVEAWAY!-imageuploadedbytapatalk1367447035.011871.jpg
Ill get some night shots later, and if anyone is interested i took some pictures of the mounting/trimming process and i can make a quick write up for it