Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Group Buys

Notices

Trek Lights group buy part 2. FREE LIGHT GIVEAWAY!

Old 02-26-2013, 07:17 PM   #41
evanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: evan
evanmb31's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by AKTACO420 View Post
I remember reading that if we hit over 50 orders we get more of a discount. I'm just wondering how much
We already did. There is multiple group buys going on in different forums, we are over 75 orders. The prices in the OP of the main group buy page are after discount.
Old 02-26-2013, 08:02 PM   #42
Alex (Emilenhoweveryouspellhis lastname)
emelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Alex
emelianenkov's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by AKTACO420 View Post
I remember reading that if we hit over 50 orders we get more of a discount. I'm just wondering how much
That's the current price man. We have been over 50 for almost a month
Old 02-27-2013, 10:46 AM   #44
evanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by rtrudel35 View Post
Hey Evan.

Are you going to update your list?
Ugh ya lol. Ended up grouting a shower last night after work and wasnt done until 9. So i only had time for a long trail and a shower before bed. Ill update it tonight but i am almost positive we are over 80 orders
Old 02-27-2013, 11:19 AM   #45
rtrudel35 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrtrudel35 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrtrudel35 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrtrudel35 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrtrudel35 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrtrudel35 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrtrudel35 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrtrudel35 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrtrudel35 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrtrudel35 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrtrudel35 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Becky
rtrudel35's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by evanmb31 View Post
Ugh ya lol. Ended up grouting a shower last night after work and wasnt done until 9. So i only had time for a long trail and a shower before bed. Ill update it tonight but i am almost positive we are over 80 orders
MMMMmmmmmm Long Trail. BBW? No worries, just giving you some crap
Old 02-27-2013, 01:34 PM   #46

Quote:
Originally Posted by rtrudel35 View Post
MMMMmmmmmm Long Trail. BBW? No worries, just giving you some crap
Nah just the regs, BBW's are more of a summer time beer for me.
Old 02-27-2013, 04:23 PM   #47

list updated...sorta. these other forums are disorganized and i am not used to it lol. if anyone is a member of another forum involved in this group buy shoot me a link of the list please so i can tally orders. so far i am counting 75 but it think i am missing some and we are probably over 80 orders total
Old 02-27-2013, 04:32 PM   #48
lawless is a name known to alllawless is a name known to alllawless is a name known to alllawless is a name known to alllawless is a name known to alllawless is a name known to all

Name: Lawson
lawless's Tacoma Gallery
i just pm'd troy so you'll be adding me to the list shortly
Old 02-27-2013, 04:38 PM   #49

Quote:
Originally Posted by lawless View Post
i just pm'd troy so you'll be adding me to the list shortly
Nice! post up your order on the group buy page so alex and i can add you to the list
Old 02-27-2013, 04:42 PM   #50

lets change this thumbnail here and see what happens
Old 02-27-2013, 04:57 PM   #52

Quote:
Originally Posted by armyoffoo View Post
I'm in for

2x TrekPod OctaPlus (Round) - 3W Epistar LED's - 1,600 Lumens - $35
2x TrekPod OctaPlus (Square) - 3W Epistar LED's - 1,600 Lumens - $35
Post that here http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/gro...up-buy-35.html and PM troy (treklights) with your order and paypal email adress. and don't forget to specify if you want spot or flood pattern
Old 02-27-2013, 06:17 PM   #53
emelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Post the light orders in the group buy thread. I'm not digging for orders. I have too many to deal with anyway
Old 02-27-2013, 06:22 PM   #54

Quote:
Originally Posted by emelianenkov View Post
Post the light orders in the group buy thread. I'm not digging for orders. I have too many to deal with anyway
Ill keep em in line on this thread
Old 02-27-2013, 08:40 PM   #56

Holy orders. Definitely going to be over 80.
Old 02-28-2013, 05:43 AM   #57

Quote:
Originally Posted by evanmb31 View Post
Holy orders. Definitely going to be over 80.
Definitely crazy! Those little $200, $300 orders add up FAST!
Old 02-28-2013, 09:43 AM   #58
Wait for it...
StAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedStAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedStAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedStAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedStAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedStAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedStAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedStAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedStAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedStAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedStAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: SWO
Name: Chris
StAndrew's Tacoma Gallery
I placed my order in the original thread. Thanks for the awesome GB (and those boobs got me in how water from the wife )
Old 02-28-2013, 09:48 AM   #59

Quote:
Originally Posted by StAndrew View Post
I placed my order in the original thread. Thanks for the awesome GB (and those boobs got me in how water from the wife )
You're welcome for the boobs
Old 02-28-2013, 02:53 PM   #60

Quote:
Originally Posted by StAndrew View Post
Lol whoops. Everyone buy lights! Last chance!