Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Group Buys

Notices

Trek Lights group buy part 2. FREE LIGHT GIVEAWAY!

Old 07-15-2013, 09:19 AM   #881
VolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy: Machinist Mate Third Class (Veteran 2011)
VolcomTacoma2011's Tacoma Gallery
AND that's just from MY light vendor, who's lights, so far, HAVEN'T turned bronze or malfunctioned at all yet, and my truck sits outside 24/7. So its looking like he used a shittier manufacturer...so he probably made even more cash off this by marking up ALOT.
Old 07-15-2013, 09:19 AM   #882
VolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
I STILL want to see that broken pallet picture. Did that EVER get posted?
Old 07-15-2013, 09:20 AM   #883
Wait for it...
StAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedStAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedStAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedStAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedStAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedStAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedStAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedStAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedStAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedStAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedStAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: SWO
Name: Chris
StAndrew's Tacoma Gallery
Update from FBI office, some inputs were recieved, investigation progressing.

They are not investigating how Troy shipped the lights and will probably be calling his boss...

Apparently he works at a shipping company and if he used their services, the company can be an accomplish (a stretch...). Agent says if all complaints are filled, they wont be able to hold anything in court but if Troy wishes to continue to ignore, there will be a warrant served in the next three months.

Old 07-15-2013, 09:21 AM   #884
Heck yea! Bet he'll be sending out warranty shit now. Things just got preeeeetty serious for the dude. So he's gonna do the minimum to NOT get arrested at this point.
Old 07-15-2013, 09:48 AM   #885
Blueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brad
Blueitrgsr's Tacoma Gallery
Funny how he only replies when he knows his ass is on the line.
Old 07-15-2013, 09:52 AM   #886
I believe that is what you call, A Crook!
Old 07-15-2013, 10:22 AM   #887
DUDE MAN BRO
BEEFY_CHEESY_TACO has a brilliant futureBEEFY_CHEESY_TACO has a brilliant futureBEEFY_CHEESY_TACO has a brilliant futureBEEFY_CHEESY_TACO has a brilliant futureBEEFY_CHEESY_TACO has a brilliant futureBEEFY_CHEESY_TACO has a brilliant futureBEEFY_CHEESY_TACO has a brilliant futureBEEFY_CHEESY_TACO has a brilliant futureBEEFY_CHEESY_TACO has a brilliant futureBEEFY_CHEESY_TACO has a brilliant futureBEEFY_CHEESY_TACO has a brilliant future

Air Force: A.G.E.
Name: Hot Carl!!!
BEEFY_CHEESY_TACO's Tacoma Gallery
I got the same email. I'm sure he still made out like a bandit because he is in fact a bandit, crook, criminal, straight up POS of a person. Looks like you tried scamming the wrong forum Troy and now that the fuzz in homing in on your stupid ass you're finally acting like a business man again. I hope you see jail time...
Old 07-15-2013, 10:37 AM   #888
raskal311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedraskal311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedraskal311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedraskal311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedraskal311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedraskal311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedraskal311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedraskal311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedraskal311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedraskal311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedraskal311 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
raskal311's Tacoma Gallery
Wow I am soooo glad I pulled out early on and ordered solo. I ended up paying far less and got my lights months earlier for the same lights.
Old 07-16-2013, 10:15 PM   #890
Bendecco is on a distinguished road
Name: Warren
Bendecco's Tacoma Gallery
WTH?????

I got the same email in my spam folder?

He decides to step up now?

I already wasted $ shipping the light to my attorney buddy...

He has it and needed it to file for me...

What am I supposed to do now? Pay another $12 to have it shipped fom there to trek lights?

Or does he expect me to pay to have it shipped to china for a replacement?

The timing here seems well planned....
Old 07-19-2013, 08:30 AM   #891
Jake
The Chive Turkey will become famous soon enough
Name: Jake
The Chive Turkey's Tacoma Gallery
So is that it? got the email, replied back immediately with my information, and have yet to here back.
Old 07-19-2013, 08:30 AM   #892
Alex (Emilenhoweveryouspellhis lastname)
emelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Alex
emelianenkov's Tacoma Gallery
Dear FBI, please wring him dry.
Old 07-19-2013, 09:03 AM   #894
DUDE MAN BRO
BEEFY_CHEESY_TACO has a brilliant futureBEEFY_CHEESY_TACO has a brilliant futureBEEFY_CHEESY_TACO has a brilliant futureBEEFY_CHEESY_TACO has a brilliant futureBEEFY_CHEESY_TACO has a brilliant futureBEEFY_CHEESY_TACO has a brilliant futureBEEFY_CHEESY_TACO has a brilliant futureBEEFY_CHEESY_TACO has a brilliant futureBEEFY_CHEESY_TACO has a brilliant futureBEEFY_CHEESY_TACO has a brilliant futureBEEFY_CHEESY_TACO has a brilliant future

Air Force: A.G.E.
Name: Hot Carl!!!
BEEFY_CHEESY_TACO's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Chive Turkey View Post
So is that it? got the email, replied back immediately with my information, and have yet to here back.
I wouldn't expect any more than that...
Old 07-19-2013, 09:29 AM   #895
Wait for it...
StAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedStAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedStAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedStAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedStAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedStAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedStAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedStAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedStAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedStAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedStAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shed

NO TROLLING TONY OR HE WILL CHANGE NUMBERS AND PPL THAT NEED HELP WONT GET IT

Ok, so Tony hasnt made a big effort getting this fixed. Here is how you get in contact wiht him:

6701 Mallards Cove Rd, Apt 16A
Jupiter, FL 33458-8930
(561) 972-4924
^NOT VERIFIED

Cell: (561)306-4933
Verified

Work:
Locus Traxx 561-575-7600
Verified (ask for Tony)

NO TROLLING TONY OR HE WILL CHANGE NUMBERS AND PPL THAT NEED HELP WONT GET IT
Old 07-19-2013, 10:01 AM   #896
Look away, I'm hideous!
joneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Johnny-5
joneill03's Tacoma Gallery
so it's tony and not troy?
Old 07-19-2013, 10:57 AM   #898
Wait for it...

Troy, Tony, w\e
Old 07-19-2013, 11:00 AM   #899
Alex (Emilenhoweveryouspellhis lastname)
emelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Alex
emelianenkov's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by StAndrew View Post
Troy, Tony, w\e
Asshole for short
Old 07-19-2013, 11:02 AM   #900
Pasti-Dip Free Since 1983
Pugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Pugga's Tacoma Gallery
Damn, I can't believe this is still going on. What a shit show!

Unfortunately, you guys who sent him money and didn't get anything, you might be SOL and I would be surprised if the FBI or any other agency would be able to do anything about. If the money was in the company's name, and the company folded, there's not much recourse. If you guys sent money to him directly and he took your money and ran (basically committed fraud by saying he was selling something but in reality was not, took your money and pocketed it), then you could possibly go after him personally. I hope there's a loophole you guys can find but going after a bankrupted company isn't usually worth the effort because you're going after an entity with no assets.