Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Group Buys

Notices

Trek Lights group buy part 2. FREE LIGHT GIVEAWAY!

Old 03-28-2013, 06:22 PM   #101
My other ride has 18,400HP!!!!!!
rmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy:
Name: Ryan
rmb_crew's Tacoma Gallery
DAMN YOU!!!!
Old 03-28-2013, 06:28 PM   #102
evanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: evan
evanmb31's Tacoma Gallery
WINNERS ARE!!!

CDN - Tacomaworld
Cruiser100 - ih8mud
Breckenridgeguy - t4r.org
Old 03-28-2013, 06:29 PM   #103
My other ride has 18,400HP!!!!!!
rmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy:
Name: Ryan
rmb_crew's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by evanmb31 View Post
WINNERS ARE!!!

CDN - Tacomaworld
Cruiser100 - ih8mud
Congrats to the winners

Old 03-28-2013, 06:31 PM   #104
evanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by rmb_crew View Post
Congrats to the winners

Haha sorry man, you were #49 and #57 from tacomaworld was picked. So close
Old 03-28-2013, 06:38 PM   #106

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris24 View Post
Why was my name left off the list?
No it wasnt, troy PMed me and i added you to the list
Old 03-28-2013, 07:37 PM   #107

Treklights group buy thread is closed, i tried telling everyone to cut the shit. This thread is still open so lets not screw it up, anyone can PM troy @ treklights, email him at info@trekligjts.com or PM alex @ emelianenkov. Feel free to PM me also if i can help, although i am not officially involved in the group buy so i dont receive updates from troy. Dont worry everyone, im sure when the lights come in alex will talk to a mod and at least be able to post some updates on the group buy thread.
Old 03-28-2013, 08:19 PM   #108
FPS-a-holic
Fractured is one of the sharper tools in the shedFractured is one of the sharper tools in the shedFractured is one of the sharper tools in the shedFractured is one of the sharper tools in the shedFractured is one of the sharper tools in the shedFractured is one of the sharper tools in the shedFractured is one of the sharper tools in the shedFractured is one of the sharper tools in the shedFractured is one of the sharper tools in the shedFractured is one of the sharper tools in the shedFractured is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Corey
Fractured's Tacoma Gallery
Congrats to the winners! I am so jealous of you guys. Enjoy your lights- I am super stoked to get mine.
Old 03-28-2013, 09:49 PM   #109
CDN is on a distinguished road
CDN's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
WINNERS ARE!!!

CDN - Tacomaworld
Cruiser100 - ih8mud
Yeeehahh!!! Haha thanks trek lights!!!! Dunno how the guy from Canada ended up winning this but hey no complaints!!

Congrats to the other winners too!!
Old 03-29-2013, 07:43 AM   #110
Wait for it...
StAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedStAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedStAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedStAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedStAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedStAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedStAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedStAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedStAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedStAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedStAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: SWO
Name: Chris
StAndrew's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by CDN View Post
Yeeehahh!!! Haha thanks trek lights!!!! Dunno how the guy from Canada ended up winning this but hey no complaints!!

Congrats to the other winners too!!
F-in canuks! Shit be rigged!

Haha, congrats!
Old 03-29-2013, 03:21 PM   #111

So i got my 36" treklight today. Troy did an awesome job packing it, the box was a little banged up and had some tears so i was nervous. But i opened it up and theres not even a tiny scratch or ding anywhere. Plenty of foam and bubble wrap to protect the light. I am hoping to have it wired up tomorrow and hopefully mounted soon which is going to be tricky. Ill post plenty of pics as soon as im done.
Old 03-29-2013, 05:23 PM   #112
nixorz is on a distinguished road
nixorz's Tacoma Gallery
where are we going to get updates from now?
Old 03-29-2013, 05:44 PM   #113

Quote:
Originally Posted by nixorz View Post
where are we going to get updates from now?
Hopefully here as long as no one freaks out and the thread gets locked. Troy gave us dates, heres what he said

The factory will be done producing the order on April 4th.

My forwarder says he can get the pallet to my door in one week.

That puts us at the 11th. If I work feverishly with my wife to get everything labeled, I can get everything sent by the 15th

That puts us at two weeks and two days late from the original shipping deadline.

Worst case as of right now would mean not having everything shipped until the 20th, which would put us three weeks behind schedule.

So around the important dates posted if we dont hear anything i will personally try to get updates, im sure troy will let us know (if not i have his phone #) or he will let alex (emelianenkov) know and he will post is here. By the way alex didnt bail on us, i know he wasn't around when the other thread got crazy. He is at rausch creek right now, and he will be around to answer questions soon.
Old 03-30-2013, 03:56 PM   #114

Test fit complete! I probably wont have good night shots until monday, i need to mount it a little differently in the opening so i don't lose light output. So far i am really happy with the light, the mounting brackets are solid and allow for easy adjustment, looks like i can even adjust from underneath without removing my bumper for the 800th time.
Trek Lights group buy part 2. FREE LIGHT GIVEAWAY!-imageuploadedbytapatalk1364684146.077138.jpg
Trek Lights group buy part 2. FREE LIGHT GIVEAWAY!-imageuploadedbytapatalk1364684156.591008.jpg
Old 03-30-2013, 05:44 PM   #115
Alex (Emilenhoweveryouspellhis lastname)
emelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Alex
emelianenkov's Tacoma Gallery
Yeah sorry guys, I drove 8 hours to Rausch and I've been wheeling the piss out of my truck! So much fun!! When I get to the hotel, I pass out. Not abandoning you guys! Just nothing new to report.

My light is insane!
Old 03-30-2013, 05:56 PM   #116
FPS-a-holic
Fractured is one of the sharper tools in the shedFractured is one of the sharper tools in the shedFractured is one of the sharper tools in the shedFractured is one of the sharper tools in the shedFractured is one of the sharper tools in the shedFractured is one of the sharper tools in the shedFractured is one of the sharper tools in the shedFractured is one of the sharper tools in the shedFractured is one of the sharper tools in the shedFractured is one of the sharper tools in the shedFractured is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Corey
Fractured's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Test fit complete! I probably wont have good night shots until monday, i need to mount it a little differently in the opening so i don't lose light output. So far i am really happy with the light, the mounting brackets are solid and allow for easy adjustment, looks like i can even adjust from underneath without removing my bumper for the 800th time.
Attachment 204158
Attachment 204159
Wow that looks great. Any close ups of how you mounted it?

Ps it looks like your truck is going to shoot a laser out of its mouth.
Old 03-30-2013, 06:34 PM   #117
Chris24 is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris24 is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris24 is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris24 is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris24 is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris24 is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris24 is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris24 is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris24 is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris24 is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris24 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Chris
Chris24's Tacoma Gallery
Anyone who gets these lights, double check that the hex screws are tight...a few of mine were loose when it arrived
Old 04-01-2013, 03:22 PM   #118
tnttse is on a distinguished road
Name: Tyler
tnttse's Tacoma Gallery
Damn, the 20th is kinda far away...
Old 04-01-2013, 03:24 PM   #119
Alex (Emilenhoweveryouspellhis lastname)
emelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Alex
emelianenkov's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tnttse View Post
Damn, the 20th is kinda far away...
We aren't starting this again. PM Troy or myself if you have any questions, comments, or concerns.