Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Group Buys

Notices

Trek Lights group buy part 2. FREE LIGHT GIVEAWAY!

Old 02-15-2013, 06:37 PM   #1
evanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: evan
evanmb31's Tacoma Gallery

Merged list from ih8mud and TW of people who didn't receive lights

1. Brian Beauchamp- Warranty issue not resolved.

2. Mgoblue - no refund $198

3. tommy90 one 22" xt flood
two 7" ES flood
one 22" ES spot
one 22" es flood
two 10w trek pod mono XT
and 4 of the flood pods...... my order was $1140.

4. Maximusnt - 7" spot (TW)

5. Alaska toy - 2 trekpod quads (TW)

6. The Chive Turkey - 4" xt (TW)

7. Toyotacerttech - 2 trekpods octaplus round (TW)

8. Bendecco - 4" faulty light, wasn't working out of the box (TW)
Old 02-15-2013, 06:38 PM   #2
evanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Old 02-15-2013, 08:39 PM   #4
Alex (Emilenhoweveryouspellhis lastname)
emelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Alex
emelianenkov's Tacoma Gallery
Gauntlet/epic fight to the death
Old 02-15-2013, 08:50 PM   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by emelianenkov View Post
Gauntlet/epic fight to the death
Lol. Remember i was saying i need ideas for how to choose the winner? I might pass on that. You know those puking challenges on youtube? Like drink a gallon of milk as fast as possible. How funny would it be to do something like that, fill 70 cups with milk or beer, put numbers on the bottom of them. Assign everyone a number. Mix up the cups in no particular order and DRINK... the cup that makes you puke is the winner haha.
Old 02-15-2013, 10:09 PM   #8
emelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by evanmb31 View Post
Lol. Remember i was saying i need ideas for how to choose the winner? I might pass on that. You know those puking challenges on youtube? Like drink a gallon of milk as fast as possible. How funny would it be to do something like that, fill 70 cups with milk or beer, put numbers on the bottom of them. Assign everyone a number. Mix up the cups in no particular order and DRINK... the cup that makes you puke is the winner haha.
If you're gonna do the puking, I say go for it! I'll be the official counter if you want to meet up lmfao. Live webcast via google plus
Old 02-16-2013, 05:29 AM   #9

Whos got other ideas on how to pick the winner? Something better than picking names out of a hat. Keep in mind troy from treklights may be picking the winner not me. I would pick winners but i might be biased towards tacomaworld members winning.
Old 02-16-2013, 05:40 AM   #10

Quote:
Whos got other ideas on how to pick the winner? Something better than picking names out of a hat. Keep in mind troy from treklights may be picking the winner not me. I would pick winners but i might be biased towards tacomaworld members winning.
Ok! 10 lbs of frying grease, a bag of sand, and a tooth brush.....
Old 02-16-2013, 05:42 AM   #11

Quote:
Ok! 10 lbs of frying grease, a bag of sand, and a tooth brush.....
Lol...go on...
Old 02-16-2013, 05:46 AM   #12

Quote:
Lol...go on...
That's all I have so far.....
Old 02-16-2013, 06:39 AM   #13
nixorz is on a distinguished road
nixorz's Tacoma Gallery
Thenewx. Org might have more people. Including me 9"xt
Old 02-16-2013, 06:44 AM   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by nixorz View Post
Thenewx. Org might have more people. Including me 9"xt
Ill try to find the list there and update it. I know i am missing some people. Last time i talked to troy he said he 67 orders.
Old 02-16-2013, 07:32 AM   #15

Wait! I've got it! See how many pieces of candy you can hand out from a sketchy windowless van at the local park before cops show up! Whatever that number is is the winner
Old 02-16-2013, 11:43 AM   #16
DirtJumper14 has much to be proud ofDirtJumper14 has much to be proud ofDirtJumper14 has much to be proud ofDirtJumper14 has much to be proud ofDirtJumper14 has much to be proud ofDirtJumper14 has much to be proud ofDirtJumper14 has much to be proud ofDirtJumper14 has much to be proud ofDirtJumper14 has much to be proud ofDirtJumper14 has much to be proud of
DirtJumper14's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Wait! I've got it! See how many pieces of candy you can hand out from a sketchy windowless van at the local park before cops show up! Whatever that number is is the winner
Make sure you video tape that so we can see when they take you down. Lol
Old 02-16-2013, 11:53 AM   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by DirtJumper14 View Post
Make sure you video tape that so we can see when they take you down. Lol
Go Evan! I have faith in your child predatory skills!
Old 02-16-2013, 02:24 PM   #18

I dont like where this is going
Old 02-16-2013, 03:24 PM   #19
nixorz is on a distinguished road
nixorz's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I dont like where this is going
Going straight to jail and being labeled as a sex offender... o. 0 LOL
Old 02-16-2013, 03:57 PM   #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by nixorz View Post
Going straight to jail and being labeled as a sex offender... o. 0 LOL
Worth ittttt!!!