Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Group Buys

Notices

Custom Grill Emblem Group Buy

Old 02-26-2013, 08:45 AM   #21
RyanLaser is on a distinguished road
Name: Ryan
RyanLaser's Tacoma Gallery
That sounds great Chris, I'll wait until the deadline to start on design work and production.

I've received emails from a handful of you guys and I'm working on getting responses together for all of you. Please feel free to keep emailing me any ideas and questions you guys have.

Thanks everyone!

Ryan
Old 03-01-2013, 01:56 PM   #22
dritchey10 is on a distinguished road

Name: Daniel
dritchey10's Tacoma Gallery
I'm interested in the Autobot design, but would be more interested in the Decepticon if possible. Seems as though it'd be possible right?
Old 03-01-2013, 04:38 PM   #23
I love snow!
chipnoreo is one of the sharper tools in the shedchipnoreo is one of the sharper tools in the shedchipnoreo is one of the sharper tools in the shedchipnoreo is one of the sharper tools in the shedchipnoreo is one of the sharper tools in the shedchipnoreo is one of the sharper tools in the shedchipnoreo is one of the sharper tools in the shedchipnoreo is one of the sharper tools in the shedchipnoreo is one of the sharper tools in the shedchipnoreo is one of the sharper tools in the shedchipnoreo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS: Girdwood Fire Department
Name: Anna
chipnoreo's Tacoma Gallery
Here's a close up of the sticker.

Basically i want it to look erm uhhh cute. but not like a baby picture. If that makes sense

So same style kind of but artistic interpretations are ok.
Old 03-01-2013, 08:30 PM   #24
Shits & Giggles
kriskross has much to be proud ofkriskross has much to be proud ofkriskross has much to be proud ofkriskross has much to be proud ofkriskross has much to be proud ofkriskross has much to be proud ofkriskross has much to be proud ofkriskross has much to be proud of

Navy: Naval Flight Officer
Name: Chris
kriskross's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by dritchey10 View Post
I'm interested in the Autobot design, but would be more interested in the Decepticon if possible. Seems as though it'd be possible right?
Very possible, and fairly easy for the laser guy, too.
Old 03-01-2013, 08:31 PM   #25
Shits & Giggles
kriskross has much to be proud ofkriskross has much to be proud ofkriskross has much to be proud ofkriskross has much to be proud ofkriskross has much to be proud ofkriskross has much to be proud ofkriskross has much to be proud ofkriskross has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by chipnoreo View Post

Basically i want it to look erm uhhh cute. but not like a baby picture. If that makes sense

So same style kind of but artistic interpretations are ok.
No problem. If you are ready to commit, I will put you on the list.
Old 03-08-2013, 09:55 PM   #26
2013baja is a jewel in the rough2013baja is a jewel in the rough2013baja is a jewel in the rough

Name: Markus
2013baja's Tacoma Gallery
Can I send you my company's logo as a jpg?
Old 03-08-2013, 09:59 PM   #27
I love snow!
chipnoreo is one of the sharper tools in the shedchipnoreo is one of the sharper tools in the shedchipnoreo is one of the sharper tools in the shedchipnoreo is one of the sharper tools in the shedchipnoreo is one of the sharper tools in the shedchipnoreo is one of the sharper tools in the shedchipnoreo is one of the sharper tools in the shedchipnoreo is one of the sharper tools in the shedchipnoreo is one of the sharper tools in the shedchipnoreo is one of the sharper tools in the shedchipnoreo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS: Girdwood Fire Department
Name: Anna
chipnoreo's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by kriskross View Post
No problem. If you are ready to commit, I will put you on the list.

Put me on the list
Old 03-28-2013, 04:23 PM   #29
cottontop will become famous soon enoughcottontop will become famous soon enough
cottontop's Tacoma Gallery
What about like a Auburn AU logo in the shape of the emblem. Or DKS or DS
Old 03-29-2013, 10:13 PM   #30
Shits & Giggles

First I want to apologize for not keeping up with this thread, finals kicked my ass.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2013baja View Post
Can I send you my company's logo as a jpg?
Of course, post it up and we will see what we can do.

Quote:
Originally Posted by chipnoreo View Post
Put me on the list
Done!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteelCityAirman7 View Post
I'd be interested in a couple designs myself
What kind of designs are you thinking?

Quote:
Originally Posted by cottontop View Post
What about like a Auburn AU logo in the shape of the emblem. Or DKS or DS
Shouldn't be a problem, I'll draw some up for you and see how you like them.
Old 04-09-2013, 09:24 AM   #32
bpkrules has much to be proud ofbpkrules has much to be proud ofbpkrules has much to be proud ofbpkrules has much to be proud ofbpkrules has much to be proud ofbpkrules has much to be proud ofbpkrules has much to be proud ofbpkrules has much to be proud ofbpkrules has much to be proud ofbpkrules has much to be proud of
Name: Jon
bpkrules's Tacoma Gallery
How about a batman logo?
Old 04-09-2013, 11:53 AM   #33
bpkrules has much to be proud ofbpkrules has much to be proud ofbpkrules has much to be proud ofbpkrules has much to be proud ofbpkrules has much to be proud ofbpkrules has much to be proud ofbpkrules has much to be proud ofbpkrules has much to be proud ofbpkrules has much to be proud ofbpkrules has much to be proud of
Old 04-09-2013, 11:57 AM   #34
TMadTaco is on a distinguished road

Name: Tom
TMadTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Can you make a Dolphins logo for a 2010?

Or a Brushed metal nautical star?

Thanks!
Old 04-12-2013, 12:32 PM   #35
Old 05-05-2013, 03:22 PM   #36
The only easy day was yesterday
West31 is on a distinguished road

Name: Westin
West31's Tacoma Gallery
Honestly I would totally be interested in making a couple like the Redsox logo, Superman man of steel version (for a 2003 4Runner), maybe even some kind of gaming logo like Halo. Ill add some pics

Old 05-06-2013, 09:45 AM   #37

Old 05-06-2013, 09:51 AM   #38
RoninTaco is on a distinguished road
Name: Scott
RoninTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Yea, if you could make a cool UNSC one like West31, I would probably jump on that too.
Old 05-06-2013, 07:42 PM   #39
Yaozer is one of the sharper tools in the shedYaozer is one of the sharper tools in the shedYaozer is one of the sharper tools in the shedYaozer is one of the sharper tools in the shedYaozer is one of the sharper tools in the shedYaozer is one of the sharper tools in the shedYaozer is one of the sharper tools in the shedYaozer is one of the sharper tools in the shedYaozer is one of the sharper tools in the shedYaozer is one of the sharper tools in the shedYaozer is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Yaozer's Tacoma Gallery
Could you do a Yin and Yang or something like this?

http://www.linandsons.com/shop/goods...er-pendant.JPG

Interested if that's feasible.
Old 05-07-2013, 12:27 PM   #40
Shits & Giggles

Alright guys, it took awhile but we are now at 12 logos which brings the cost down to $46. We can either send Ryan the designs now or wait for 8 more logos. I will update Ryan and let him know the status but let me know what you guys want to do.