Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Group Buys

Notices

Custom Grill Emblem Group Buy

Old 05-07-2013, 12:29 PM   #41
Shits & Giggles
kriskross has much to be proud ofkriskross has much to be proud ofkriskross has much to be proud ofkriskross has much to be proud ofkriskross has much to be proud ofkriskross has much to be proud ofkriskross has much to be proud ofkriskross has much to be proud of

Navy: Naval Flight Officer
Name: Chris
kriskross's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SteelCityAirman7 View Post
uhm i was thinking of a Fox Racing logo and maybe a Monster Energy logo.
Do you want one or both?
Old 05-07-2013, 12:31 PM   #42
Shits & Giggles
kriskross has much to be proud ofkriskross has much to be proud ofkriskross has much to be proud ofkriskross has much to be proud ofkriskross has much to be proud ofkriskross has much to be proud ofkriskross has much to be proud ofkriskross has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by TMadTaco View Post
Can you make a Dolphins logo for a 2010?

Or a Brushed metal nautical star?

Thanks!
Quote:
Originally Posted by West31 View Post
Honestly I would totally be interested in making a couple like the Redsox logo, Superman man of steel version (for a 2003 4Runner), maybe even some kind of gaming logo like Halo. Ill add some pics
To both of you, do you want one or both? Or for West31 all three?
Old 05-08-2013, 10:59 AM   #43
The only easy day was yesterday
West31 is on a distinguished road

Name: Westin
West31's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by kriskross View Post
To both of you, do you want one or both? Or for West31 all three?
Yeah I would probably want all three I know the Halo UNSC logo would be a bitch and if its to much hard work I am good with the Redsox and Superman Logo for 2009 Tacoma
Old 05-09-2013, 06:28 AM   #44
nimrod712 has a spectacular aura aboutnimrod712 has a spectacular aura aboutnimrod712 has a spectacular aura about

Name: Jonathan
nimrod712's Tacoma Gallery
I just saw this... I would be interested in the Autobot for sure and/or possibly a biohazard symbol. Neither one has to fit the grill emblem, though, as I am not running the stock grille anyway.
Any pics of one cut out?
Old 05-09-2013, 01:34 PM   #45
Shits & Giggles

Quote:
Yeah I would probably want all three I know the Halo UNSC logo would be a bitch and if its to much hard work I am good with the Redsox and Superman Logo for 2009 Tacoma
Actually, it shouldn't be that hard. The image will be pretty easy to transfer and its a laser doing the cutting. I'll put you down for all three.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nimrod712 View Post
I just saw this... I would be interested in the Autobot for sure and/or possibly a biohazard symbol. Neither one has to fit the grill emblem, though, as I am not running the stock grille anyway.
Any pics of one cut out?
I have the one done for my initials in the first post. I'll put you down for Autobot.
Old 05-09-2013, 01:53 PM   #46

West31's Tacoma Gallery
[QUOTE=kriskross;6865685]Actually, it shouldn't be that hard. The image will be pretty easy to transfer and its a laser doing the cutting. I'll put you down for all three.

Nice man thanks. I might hit you up again one day to see if I can get a bigger version of the Redsox one when I finally do my Mesh Saotshi. Just hit me up with the cost for all mine later.
Old 05-10-2013, 06:01 AM   #47
nimrod712 has a spectacular aura aboutnimrod712 has a spectacular aura aboutnimrod712 has a spectacular aura about

Name: Jonathan
nimrod712's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I have the one done for my initials in the first post. I'll put you down for Autobot.
That's cool. After thinking about it I like the Autobot better than the biohazard anyway.

Yeah, I saw the picture in the first post. I was speaking more of like from the side. I'm trying to figure out how to mount this thing to my grillecraft.

Edit: I see where you said epoxy. I'll just have to figure something out. How thick are they? May have to drill and tap it...
Old 05-10-2013, 12:09 PM   #48
Stay Calm, and Fire For Effect
YOTA LOVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedYOTA LOVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedYOTA LOVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedYOTA LOVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedYOTA LOVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedYOTA LOVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedYOTA LOVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedYOTA LOVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedYOTA LOVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedYOTA LOVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedYOTA LOVER is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Training NCO, B Btry, 3-197th FA
YOTA LOVER's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by RyanLaser View Post
Hey guys- As it relates to trademarked logos, it's going to really depend on each individual logo, how we're going to use it, etc etc... I think the best way to handle this is for you guys to email me directly with a pic of the logo you're hoping to use. We can then start a dialogue about your intent and see what we can do. So any of you that have potential logos you'd like to use, please shoot me an email at cathedrallaser@gmail.com and I'll get back to you. It's just much easier for me to communicate via email as I'm on it much more frequently than the forums here.

I have a question for you guys as well as it relates to the group buy process (Chris, maybe you can answer this)... There's a couple of you who have already reached out wanting to get going on your pieces, which is awesome.... but my question is, since it's a tiered pricing structure, should we wait and get the final committed number of people on board before I charge anyone money and begin designing? I feel like it's easier that way so I don't need to go back and refund money to everyone who paid early, if more people come on board later. I'm totally flexible on how we handle this, just wanted to get you guys' thoughts on how you think the process would work best.

Thanks guys, talk to you soon

Ryan
E-mail sent Tuesday with a pic. Curious what you thought.
Old 05-11-2013, 02:26 AM   #49

West31's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Hey guys- As it relates to trademarked logos, it's going to really depend on each individual logo, how we're going to use it, etc etc... I think the best way to handle this is for you guys to email me directly with a pic of the logo you're hoping to use. We can then start a dialogue about your intent and see what we can do. So any of you that have potential logos you'd like to use, please shoot me an email at cathedrallaser@gmail.com and I'll get back to you. It's just much easier for me to communicate via email as I'm on it much more frequently than the forums here.

I have a question for you guys as well as it relates to the group buy process (Chris, maybe you can answer this)... There's a couple of you who have already reached out wanting to get going on your pieces, which is awesome.... but my question is, since it's a tiered pricing structure, should we wait and get the final committed number of people on board before I charge anyone money and begin designing? I feel like it's easier that way so I don't need to go back and refund money to everyone who paid early, if more people come on board later. I'm totally flexible on how we handle this, just wanted to get you guys' thoughts on how you think the process would work best.

Thanks guys, talk to you soon

Ryan
pm'd friday with designs hope to hear from you
Old 05-12-2013, 06:29 AM   #50
Shits & Giggles

Quote:
Originally Posted by YOTA LOVER View Post
E-mail sent Tuesday with a pic. Curious what you thought.
Are you saying you sent him an email Tuesday and he hasn't got back to you? It might be better to just let me know what design you want and I can post it up here and go from there.

Quote:
pm'd friday with designs hope to hear from you
Did you PM Ryan? I don't think he checks the forum very often. I put you on the OP though.
Old 05-12-2013, 08:32 AM   #51
Stay Calm, and Fire For Effect
YOTA LOVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedYOTA LOVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedYOTA LOVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedYOTA LOVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedYOTA LOVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedYOTA LOVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedYOTA LOVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedYOTA LOVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedYOTA LOVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedYOTA LOVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedYOTA LOVER is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Training NCO, B Btry, 3-197th FA
YOTA LOVER's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Are you saying you sent him an email Tuesday and he hasn't got back to you? It might be better to just let me know what design you want and I can post it up here and go from there.

Did you PM Ryan? I don't think he checks the forum very often. I put you on the OP though.
Ok. I've got the pic at work. I'll resend next week.
Old 05-17-2013, 06:10 PM   #52
TMadTaco is on a distinguished road

Name: Tom
TMadTaco's Tacoma Gallery
I'd totally go for the nautical star one!
Old 05-17-2013, 06:23 PM   #53
TRD6Speed is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRD6Speed is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRD6Speed is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRD6Speed is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRD6Speed is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRD6Speed is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRD6Speed is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRD6Speed is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRD6Speed is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRD6Speed is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRD6Speed is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Bill
TRD6Speed's Tacoma Gallery
punisher?
Attached Thumbnails
Custom Grill Emblem Group Buy-punisher.jpg  
Old 05-17-2013, 07:30 PM   #54
Yaozer is one of the sharper tools in the shedYaozer is one of the sharper tools in the shedYaozer is one of the sharper tools in the shedYaozer is one of the sharper tools in the shedYaozer is one of the sharper tools in the shedYaozer is one of the sharper tools in the shedYaozer is one of the sharper tools in the shedYaozer is one of the sharper tools in the shedYaozer is one of the sharper tools in the shedYaozer is one of the sharper tools in the shedYaozer is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Yaozer's Tacoma Gallery
This sounds great. Note that I only want #16 (longevity symbol) colored red (if possible) to fit in place of the Toyota emblem on a 2011 DCSB. I don't want the Yin and Yang. Thanks!
Old 05-20-2013, 08:43 AM   #55
Shits & Giggles

Quote:
Originally Posted by TMadTaco View Post
I'd totally go for the nautical star one!
Quote:
Originally Posted by TRD6Speed View Post
punisher?
I'll put both of you down
Old 05-20-2013, 08:44 PM   #56
perchie15 is on a distinguished road
Name: Joey
perchie15's Tacoma Gallery
hey

i was wondering how JS would look? JJS prob would just look lame? Id like to see both if thats ok??? if not then just JS
Old 06-02-2013, 11:28 PM   #57
So Cal Edition
SWCCBEE is one of the sharper tools in the shedSWCCBEE is one of the sharper tools in the shedSWCCBEE is one of the sharper tools in the shedSWCCBEE is one of the sharper tools in the shedSWCCBEE is one of the sharper tools in the shedSWCCBEE is one of the sharper tools in the shedSWCCBEE is one of the sharper tools in the shedSWCCBEE is one of the sharper tools in the shedSWCCBEE is one of the sharper tools in the shedSWCCBEE is one of the sharper tools in the shedSWCCBEE is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy:
Name: Greg
SWCCBEE's Tacoma Gallery
In if not too late!
Old 06-03-2013, 08:12 AM   #58
Shits & Giggles

Not too late, what are you looking to get?
Old 06-03-2013, 05:35 PM   #59
So Cal Edition
SWCCBEE is one of the sharper tools in the shedSWCCBEE is one of the sharper tools in the shedSWCCBEE is one of the sharper tools in the shedSWCCBEE is one of the sharper tools in the shedSWCCBEE is one of the sharper tools in the shedSWCCBEE is one of the sharper tools in the shedSWCCBEE is one of the sharper tools in the shedSWCCBEE is one of the sharper tools in the shedSWCCBEE is one of the sharper tools in the shedSWCCBEE is one of the sharper tools in the shedSWCCBEE is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy:
Name: Greg
SWCCBEE's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Not too late, what are you looking to get?
My rating badge. In black, I have a less detailed pic of it if needed.
Attached Thumbnails
Custom Grill Emblem Group Buy-rating_badge_sb.jpg  
Old 06-03-2013, 06:28 PM   #60
2013TXEDITION has a spectacular aura about2013TXEDITION has a spectacular aura about

Name: Wayne
2013TXEDITION's Tacoma Gallery
Just sent u an email...

Quote:
That sounds great Chris, I'll wait until the deadline to start on design work and production.

I've received emails from a handful of you guys and I'm working on getting responses together for all of you. Please feel free to keep emailing me any ideas and questions you guys have.

Thanks everyone!

Ryan
Hi Ryan,
I just sent you an email...if you can do the one I sent you, I'm in!