Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Group Buys

Notices

GROUP BUY:ALL PRO Leaf Packs* Limited to the DC/MD/VA Area (Delivered to Northern VA)

Old 02-25-2013, 04:18 AM   #21
PantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Luke
Location: Home: Lexington, VA Current: Pittsburgh/Chicora, PA
PantherTaco's Tacoma Gallery
When's the pay deadline for this? I gotta hurry up and get paid!
Old 02-25-2013, 05:34 AM   #22
ponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Paul
ponethousand's Tacoma Gallery
I think the deadline is today.
Old 02-25-2013, 05:47 AM   #23
PantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Quote:
Originally Posted by ponethousand View Post
I think the deadline is today.
:banghead:
Old 02-25-2013, 05:55 AM   #24
Quote:
Originally Posted by skygear View Post
they need payment in full before anything ships. Thats why I was saying wait til today since they are expected in on the 26th. That way we all they do is turn the order same day they are in stock.
so to clarify do we get a discount on the leafs as of now or only the group shipping. Trying to figure out how broke I'm going to be
Old 02-25-2013, 06:01 AM   #25
On a side note, anyone mind holding mine for me once they come in? Ill be coming down for a mod day once I get spacers and tires.
Old 02-25-2013, 06:48 AM   #26
ponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Only free shipping. (saving of $168 per) We did not meet the 10 needed to get discount off of the leaf springs.
Old 02-25-2013, 10:40 AM   #27
Will work for Lockers!
loco is one of the sharper tools in the shedloco is one of the sharper tools in the shedloco is one of the sharper tools in the shedloco is one of the sharper tools in the shedloco is one of the sharper tools in the shedloco is one of the sharper tools in the shedloco is one of the sharper tools in the shedloco is one of the sharper tools in the shedloco is one of the sharper tools in the shedloco is one of the sharper tools in the shedloco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: Chief Petty Officer
Name: Phil
loco's Tacoma Gallery
Wow I just found this thread. Let me know who I need to send my u bolt flip kit monies to.
Old 02-25-2013, 10:43 AM   #28

I just called and paid. Loco (phil) I told steven at allpro you would be calling him today to pay your portion of my order. He said he would put it on the pallet for us.
Old 02-25-2013, 12:00 PM   #29
Enders Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnders Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnders Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnders Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnders Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnders Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnders Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnders Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnders Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnders Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnders Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
Name: Ben
Enders Taco's Tacoma Gallery
I'm assuming they are freighting to Chesapeake? That's where the shipped to for my armor. I'll call them when I get home
Old 02-25-2013, 01:58 PM   #30
TherealScuba is one of the sharper tools in the shedTherealScuba is one of the sharper tools in the shedTherealScuba is one of the sharper tools in the shedTherealScuba is one of the sharper tools in the shedTherealScuba is one of the sharper tools in the shedTherealScuba is one of the sharper tools in the shedTherealScuba is one of the sharper tools in the shedTherealScuba is one of the sharper tools in the shedTherealScuba is one of the sharper tools in the shedTherealScuba is one of the sharper tools in the shedTherealScuba is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Stephen
TherealScuba's Tacoma Gallery
We'll call this group buy closed.
I got a call from p_onethousand and took his payment information.
Everyone else is welcome to call and place your order.

The discount is free shipping.

The 05+ expo springs are set to be delivered mid - end this week.
The pallet will ship as soon as everyone has payed.

Thanks, Stephen.
Old 02-25-2013, 03:33 PM   #31
Quote:
Originally Posted by TherealScuba View Post
We'll call this group buy closed.
I got a call from p_onethousand and took his payment information.
Everyone else is welcome to call and place your order.

The discount is free shipping.

The 05+ expo springs are set to be delivered mid - end this week.
The pallet will ship as soon as everyone has payed.

Thanks, Stephen.
will call tomorrow or wednesday, money transfer running late
Old 02-26-2013, 06:34 PM   #32

Did anybody else pay yet?
Old 02-26-2013, 06:40 PM   #33
Enders Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnders Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnders Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnders Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnders Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnders Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnders Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnders Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnders Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnders Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnders Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
Name: Ben
Enders Taco's Tacoma Gallery
PAID, 2nd Gen expo leafs and rear SS brake lines. I tried to find OEM but nobody makes them and you cant just find the fittings to make them yourself ...... GRRRRR, add something else to my periodic maintenance table.

This order puts me at spending more than $2000 with All Pro in less than 12 months. I need a golden ticket
Old 02-26-2013, 06:43 PM   #34

Ben, where in chesapeake did they ship your bumper.

I'm also wondering who is left to pay. Trying to figure out when they are going to ship.
Old 02-26-2013, 06:48 PM   #36
Quote:
Originally Posted by Texoma View Post
Dammit! Can't believe I missed this. I wanted leaf packs and flip kit. I would of also been in Chesapeake on the 15th of march to pick up. Dammit! Dammit! Dammit!
they may take a straggler
Old 02-26-2013, 07:16 PM   #38
Quote:
Has the pallet shipped yet?
Nope not everyone (including me) has paid yet.
Old 02-26-2013, 08:24 PM   #39
TherealScuba is one of the sharper tools in the shedTherealScuba is one of the sharper tools in the shedTherealScuba is one of the sharper tools in the shedTherealScuba is one of the sharper tools in the shedTherealScuba is one of the sharper tools in the shedTherealScuba is one of the sharper tools in the shedTherealScuba is one of the sharper tools in the shedTherealScuba is one of the sharper tools in the shedTherealScuba is one of the sharper tools in the shedTherealScuba is one of the sharper tools in the shedTherealScuba is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Stephen
TherealScuba's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ponethousand View Post
I'm also wondering who is left to pay. Trying to figure out when they are going to ship.
I've got you and Ben as being paid so far.
I'm expecting a call from skygear for the exact shipping address.
Also still expecting a call from your buddy with the u bolt flip.

Quote:
Dammit! Can't believe I missed this. I wanted leaf packs and flip kit. I would of also been in Chesapeake on the 15th of march to pick up. Dammit! Dammit! Dammit!
We can still take a straggler.
Give me a call if you want to place an order.

I'm hoping to have everyone's information and everybody's order processed by the end of this week.

-Stephen.
Old 02-26-2013, 08:49 PM   #40
I will be calling tomorrow