Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Group Buys

Notices

GROUP BUY:ALL PRO Leaf Packs* Limited to the DC/MD/VA Area (Delivered to Northern VA)

Old 02-26-2013, 09:06 PM   #41
TherealScuba is one of the sharper tools in the shedTherealScuba is one of the sharper tools in the shedTherealScuba is one of the sharper tools in the shedTherealScuba is one of the sharper tools in the shedTherealScuba is one of the sharper tools in the shedTherealScuba is one of the sharper tools in the shedTherealScuba is one of the sharper tools in the shedTherealScuba is one of the sharper tools in the shedTherealScuba is one of the sharper tools in the shedTherealScuba is one of the sharper tools in the shedTherealScuba is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Stephen
TherealScuba's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by skygear View Post
Are you at work still? i can give you money

weather sucked today and i forgot all about it.
No, I'm at home sipping a vodka and sprite.

Call me at the shop whenever (8-5 PT) bud.
Old 02-26-2013, 10:03 PM   #42
TherealScuba is one of the sharper tools in the shedTherealScuba is one of the sharper tools in the shedTherealScuba is one of the sharper tools in the shedTherealScuba is one of the sharper tools in the shedTherealScuba is one of the sharper tools in the shedTherealScuba is one of the sharper tools in the shedTherealScuba is one of the sharper tools in the shedTherealScuba is one of the sharper tools in the shedTherealScuba is one of the sharper tools in the shedTherealScuba is one of the sharper tools in the shedTherealScuba is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Great, dealing with a girly man.... :beer:
Vodka is quicker!
I do perfer a good IPA over liquor, but I'm fresh out of brew.
Old 02-27-2013, 05:37 AM   #43
Enders Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnders Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnders Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnders Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnders Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnders Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnders Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnders Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnders Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnders Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnders Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
Name: Ben
Enders Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ponethousand View Post
Ben, where in chesapeake did they ship your bumper.

I'm also wondering who is left to pay. Trying to figure out when they are going to ship.
Their freight company has a hub in Chesapeake. I forget where it was but it wasn't far from Techs place

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texoma View Post
Dammit! Can't believe I missed this. I wanted leaf packs and flip kit. I would of also been in Chesapeake on the 15th of march to pick up. Dammit! Dammit! Dammit!
Pony up some fundage, we got you

Quote:
Originally Posted by WildcatTaco View Post
Nope not everyone (including me) has paid yet.
Slacker!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by WildcatTaco View Post
I will be calling tomorrow
Slacker!!

Quote:
Personally I prefer a good climb over alcohol. I don't drink, cant stand the taste. I'll babysit a beer all night. But if it has to be beer, Guiness or most any dark similar beers.

I like to hike, ice climb, free dive - adrenaline.. My drug of choice.
I like to chase people, drive fast, and race into danger. And get paid for it!
Old 02-27-2013, 05:46 AM   #44
PantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Luke
Location: Home: Lexington, VA Current: Pittsburgh/Chicora, PA
PantherTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Enders Taco View Post
Their freight company has a hub in Chesapeake. I forget where it was but it wasn't far from Techs place

Pony up some fundage, we got you

Slacker!!

Slacker!!

Waiting on monies! It'll be here today
Old 02-27-2013, 05:58 AM   #45
Will work for Lockers!
loco is one of the sharper tools in the shedloco is one of the sharper tools in the shedloco is one of the sharper tools in the shedloco is one of the sharper tools in the shedloco is one of the sharper tools in the shedloco is one of the sharper tools in the shedloco is one of the sharper tools in the shedloco is one of the sharper tools in the shedloco is one of the sharper tools in the shedloco is one of the sharper tools in the shedloco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: Chief Petty Officer
Name: Phil
loco's Tacoma Gallery
I will be paying today. Sorry for the delay in paying for my flip kit.
Old 02-27-2013, 05:59 AM   #46
Will work for Lockers!
loco is one of the sharper tools in the shedloco is one of the sharper tools in the shedloco is one of the sharper tools in the shedloco is one of the sharper tools in the shedloco is one of the sharper tools in the shedloco is one of the sharper tools in the shedloco is one of the sharper tools in the shedloco is one of the sharper tools in the shedloco is one of the sharper tools in the shedloco is one of the sharper tools in the shedloco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

loco's Tacoma Gallery
Also I have a 5x10 trailer and can pick up the whole lot in Chesapeake.
Old 02-27-2013, 06:00 AM   #47
PantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Quote:
Originally Posted by loco View Post
Also I have a 5x10 trailer and can pick up the whole lot in Chesapeake.
Being delivered to nova location.
Old 02-27-2013, 07:49 AM   #48

Talking

Quote:
Personally I prefer a good climb over alcohol. I don't drink, cant stand the taste. I'll babysit a beer all night. But if it has to be beer, Guiness or most any dark similar beers.

I like to hike, ice climb, free dive - adrenaline.. My drug of choice.
Oh trust me, I enjoy adrenaline too.
Rock Crawling is what does it for me. On a new or recently changed trail where I'm unsure if I'll make the obstacle or not or if I'm in a precarious position. Good stuff.
I quit smoking 4 months ago and have severely cut down my alcohol intake in an effort to get more fit. I love a good workout in the morning.

Quote:

I'll never forget speaking with you over the phone about your bumper and hearing a call come over your radio about a "black male, white shirt, etc, etc."
I didn't know until then that you were LEO.
Would you like a liter of cola?
Old 02-27-2013, 09:26 AM   #49
Enders Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnders Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnders Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnders Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnders Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnders Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnders Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnders Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnders Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnders Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnders Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
Quote:
Originally Posted by TherealScuba View Post
I'll never forget speaking with you over the phone about your bumper and hearing a call come over your radio about a "black male, white shirt, etc, etc."
I didn't know until then that you were LEO.
Would you like a liter of cola?
I try hard to hide the dickhead part that my profession is known for.... A long sleeve T-shirt would be awesome!!
Old 02-27-2013, 10:05 AM   #50

1. skygear - (2nd gen) --------------------------- Need order/ Payment info and shipping address
2. Ponethousand - (1st gen) - rear 1.5 shackles -- PAID
2a. Loco - u-bolt flip only for 2nd gen NO LEAFS! -- Need order/ Payment info
3. Enders Taco- (2nd gen) ----------------------- PAID
4. WildcatTaco - (2nd gen) - u-bolt flip ----------- Need order/ Payment info
5. TonkaToyTaco - (2nd gen) --------------------- Need order/ payment info
6. DaveEli - (2nd gen) - already paid All Pro -------- Refund for freight will be processed soon

This is the most recent list. Thanks, Stephen.
Old 02-27-2013, 10:12 AM   #51
ponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Paul
ponethousand's Tacoma Gallery
If the majority of people are in the hampton roads area ( southeastern Va) would it be better to have it sent to the Chesapeake hub instead? If this is an option. Like Phil said he can put it on his trailer and we can kick it up in virginia beach.
Old 02-27-2013, 10:14 AM   #52
ponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Paul
ponethousand's Tacoma Gallery
I'm sure we can bring some orders to flagpole meet.
Old 02-27-2013, 10:37 AM   #53

Quote:
Originally Posted by ponethousand View Post
If the majority of people are in the hampton roads area ( southeastern Va) would it be better to have it sent to the Chesapeake hub instead? If this is an option. Like Phil said he can put it on his trailer and we can kick it up in virginia beach.
If we get a consensus on that, that would be fine.

Most likely just need Skygear to okay that. He was the one who organized this after all.
Old 02-27-2013, 11:23 AM   #54

Law Enforcement:
Quote:
Originally Posted by TherealScuba View Post
1. skygear - (2nd gen) --------------------------- Need order/ Payment info and shipping address
2a. Loco - u-bolt flip only for 2nd gen NO LEAFS! -- Need order/ Payment info
3. Enders Taco- (2nd gen) Expo SS rear brake lines PAID
6. DaveEli - (2nd gen) - already paid All Pro -------- Refund for freight will be processed soon

This is the most recent list. Thanks, Stephen.
Fixed
Old 02-27-2013, 11:28 AM   #55
-
Namyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Namyo's Tacoma Gallery
Old 02-27-2013, 01:06 PM   #56

Quote:
Fixed
Oops. I have that on your invoice just forgot to put it on my spreadsheet.

I have a box with everyone's bushings and flip kits just waiting to be sealed up.
Will add your lines in there.
Old 02-27-2013, 03:39 PM   #57
Will work for Lockers!

loco's Tacoma Gallery
Just paid via telephone....u bolt flip kit here I come...wish I had money to have a rear bumper put on the order to save the shipping fee...
Old 02-27-2013, 03:47 PM   #58

Quote:
Got the address right?
Yes I did. Thank you!
Old 02-27-2013, 03:50 PM   #59

1. skygear - (2nd gen) --------------------------- Need order/ Payment info
2a. Loco - u-bolt flip only for 2nd gen NO LEAFS! -- PAID
3. Enders Taco- (2nd gen) ----------------------- PAID

Got shipping information and address.
Just need the last 3 to call and place an order.

Thanks, Stephen!
Old 02-27-2013, 04:18 PM   #60
Quote:
Originally Posted by Texoma View Post
Dammit! Can't believe I missed this. I wanted leaf packs and flip kit. I would of also been in Chesapeake on the 15th of march to pick up. Dammit! Dammit! Dammit!
you in gb as well?