Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Group Buys

Notices

GROUP BUY:ALL PRO Leaf Packs* Limited to the DC/MD/VA Area (Delivered to Northern VA)

Old 03-15-2013, 08:30 AM   #161
TherealScuba is one of the sharper tools in the shedTherealScuba is one of the sharper tools in the shedTherealScuba is one of the sharper tools in the shedTherealScuba is one of the sharper tools in the shedTherealScuba is one of the sharper tools in the shedTherealScuba is one of the sharper tools in the shedTherealScuba is one of the sharper tools in the shedTherealScuba is one of the sharper tools in the shedTherealScuba is one of the sharper tools in the shedTherealScuba is one of the sharper tools in the shedTherealScuba is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Stephen
TherealScuba's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by loco View Post
Have...

Success!!
There was a second box on there right? Should have been a 10x10x10..
Old 03-15-2013, 04:16 PM   #162
Will work for Lockers!
loco is one of the sharper tools in the shedloco is one of the sharper tools in the shedloco is one of the sharper tools in the shedloco is one of the sharper tools in the shedloco is one of the sharper tools in the shedloco is one of the sharper tools in the shedloco is one of the sharper tools in the shedloco is one of the sharper tools in the shedloco is one of the sharper tools in the shedloco is one of the sharper tools in the shedloco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: Chief Petty Officer
Name: Phil
loco's Tacoma Gallery
Scuba does this look right??? There is no adjustment on the driver side and the passenger side has very little.
Old 03-15-2013, 06:51 PM   #163
Will work for Lockers!
loco is one of the sharper tools in the shedloco is one of the sharper tools in the shedloco is one of the sharper tools in the shedloco is one of the sharper tools in the shedloco is one of the sharper tools in the shedloco is one of the sharper tools in the shedloco is one of the sharper tools in the shedloco is one of the sharper tools in the shedloco is one of the sharper tools in the shedloco is one of the sharper tools in the shedloco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

loco's Tacoma Gallery
So far texoma and Dave Eli have picked up and Enders will be here in a few. I have wild cats stuff in my truck already to drag to flagpole. Paul is grabbing his and skygears stuff on sunday or tomorrow night. So it looks like everything thing is sorted out. Let me know if there is any changes for the last 3 sets of leafs.

Phil
Old 03-16-2013, 07:32 PM   #164
Texoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: Machinist Mate NEC 4283
Name: Chris(Topher)
Texoma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
So far texoma and Dave Eli have picked up and Enders will be here in a few. I have wild cats stuff in my truck already to drag to flagpole. Paul is grabbing his and skygears stuff on sunday or tomorrow night. So it looks like everything thing is sorted out. Let me know if there is any changes for the last 3 sets of leafs.

Phil
Thanks for picking up everyone's stuff,it was good meeting ya, and thanks for helping with my install. Hope all that armor served ya well at the flagpole meet.
Old 03-16-2013, 07:43 PM   #165
ponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Paul
ponethousand's Tacoma Gallery
Picking up our stuff tomorrow
Old 03-16-2013, 10:16 PM   #166
bojinns is one of the sharper tools in the shedbojinns is one of the sharper tools in the shedbojinns is one of the sharper tools in the shedbojinns is one of the sharper tools in the shedbojinns is one of the sharper tools in the shedbojinns is one of the sharper tools in the shedbojinns is one of the sharper tools in the shedbojinns is one of the sharper tools in the shedbojinns is one of the sharper tools in the shedbojinns is one of the sharper tools in the shedbojinns is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: JB
bojinns's Tacoma Gallery
sick group buy. congrats to all those that took advantage!
Old 03-17-2013, 07:16 AM   #167
Will work for Lockers!

loco's Tacoma Gallery
Alright all the stuff has been picked up or turned over to someone else for a later delivery.

Wildcat-check with MX Matt as he was a bit confused about me giving him your leafs.

Skygear-Paul has your leafs

Group buy done!
Old 03-17-2013, 07:43 AM   #168
PantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Luke
PantherTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Alright all the stuff has been picked up or turned over to someone else for a later delivery.

Wildcat-check with MX Matt as he was a bit confused about me giving him your leafs.

Skygear-Paul has your leafs

Group buy done!
Thanks Phil, will do. Guess he forgot
Old 03-17-2013, 11:32 AM   #169
ponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Did not receive my shackle plates please contact me.
Old 03-17-2013, 07:25 PM   #170
TherealScuba is one of the sharper tools in the shedTherealScuba is one of the sharper tools in the shedTherealScuba is one of the sharper tools in the shedTherealScuba is one of the sharper tools in the shedTherealScuba is one of the sharper tools in the shedTherealScuba is one of the sharper tools in the shedTherealScuba is one of the sharper tools in the shedTherealScuba is one of the sharper tools in the shedTherealScuba is one of the sharper tools in the shedTherealScuba is one of the sharper tools in the shedTherealScuba is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Stephen
TherealScuba's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ponethousand View Post
Did not receive my shackle plates please contact me.
I was notified of this Friday morning when I was in Phoenix. You'll have a tracking number in your email tomorrow morning. Sorry about that!
Old 03-21-2013, 04:56 AM   #171

Got my shackle plates! This gb is over!
Old 03-21-2013, 06:03 AM   #172
Will work for Lockers!

loco's Tacoma Gallery
Sweet. Now get that Gen 1 eyesore all lifted in the rear! ;-)
Old 03-21-2013, 07:36 AM   #173

This gen one is about to get a face lift! Shit's never done!