Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Group Buys

Notices

GROUP BUY:ALL PRO Leaf Packs* Limited to the DC/MD/VA Area (Delivered to Northern VA)

Old 02-18-2013, 10:11 AM   #1
          
skygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shed

skygear's Tacoma Gallery
GROUP BUY:ALL PRO Leaf Packs* Limited to the DC/MD/VA Area (Delivered to VA)

OVER, Done, Finito! Close this thread.
Old 02-18-2013, 10:35 AM   #2
Look away, I'm hideous!
joneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Johnny-5
joneill03's Tacoma Gallery
I'd love to get in on this, but I don't think I'll have the money. I'll let you know if I suddenly have extra $ burning a hole in my pocket, but I won't hold my breath.
Old 02-18-2013, 11:25 AM   #3
TherealScuba is one of the sharper tools in the shedTherealScuba is one of the sharper tools in the shedTherealScuba is one of the sharper tools in the shedTherealScuba is one of the sharper tools in the shedTherealScuba is one of the sharper tools in the shedTherealScuba is one of the sharper tools in the shedTherealScuba is one of the sharper tools in the shedTherealScuba is one of the sharper tools in the shedTherealScuba is one of the sharper tools in the shedTherealScuba is one of the sharper tools in the shedTherealScuba is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Stephen
TherealScuba's Tacoma Gallery
Subbed. Pm inbound skygear.
Old 02-18-2013, 02:25 PM   #4
Enders Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnders Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnders Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnders Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnders Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnders Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnders Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnders Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnders Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnders Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnders Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
Name: Ben
Enders Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Confirmed.... Just let me know when to send money.

Does anyone know if stock brake lines will work with this or do I need to pony up more funds
Old 02-18-2013, 06:03 PM   #5
ponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Paul
ponethousand's Tacoma Gallery
subbed
Old 02-18-2013, 07:13 PM   #6
TherealScuba is one of the sharper tools in the shedTherealScuba is one of the sharper tools in the shedTherealScuba is one of the sharper tools in the shedTherealScuba is one of the sharper tools in the shedTherealScuba is one of the sharper tools in the shedTherealScuba is one of the sharper tools in the shedTherealScuba is one of the sharper tools in the shedTherealScuba is one of the sharper tools in the shedTherealScuba is one of the sharper tools in the shedTherealScuba is one of the sharper tools in the shedTherealScuba is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enders Taco View Post
Confirmed.... Just let me know when to send money.

Does anyone know if stock brake lines will work with this or do I need to pony up more funds
You'll need brake lines.
Old 02-19-2013, 11:21 AM   #7
ponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by TherealScuba View Post
Subbed. Pm inbound skygear.
Can we call you and pay yet?
Old 02-19-2013, 11:25 AM   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by ponethousand View Post
Can we call you and pay yet?
We're trying to see if we can make it to 10.
If you pay before we reach a certain discount level any refund will be minus a 4% processing fee.
Old 02-19-2013, 11:46 AM   #9

Quote:
We're trying to see if we can make it to 10.
If you pay before we reach a certain discount level any refund will be minus a 4% processing fee.
Wow 4% processing fee for wanting to give you money! Looks like I'll wait.
Old 02-19-2013, 12:54 PM   #10

Quote:
Wow 4% processing fee for wanting to give you money! Looks like I'll wait.

Sorry bud, I don't make the rules.
Old 02-19-2013, 12:56 PM   #11

Quote:
Sorry bud, I don't make the rules.
All good! Now I'm debating if I should add some uca's to my order...
Old 02-19-2013, 04:30 PM   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by skygear View Post
Also, I can take payment through my PayPal Business account if everyone wanted to pay me then I pay them so it works out better as the processing fee goes. We all will have to pay the stupid fee otherwise.
Processing fee?
Old 02-19-2013, 04:45 PM   #13
Look away, I'm hideous!
joneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Johnny-5
joneill03's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Processing fee?
Probably a credit card fee. I think paypal is 3% which is why some websites like you to pay through paypal.
Old 02-19-2013, 04:49 PM   #14

Got it.
Old 02-20-2013, 08:09 AM   #15
Enders Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnders Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnders Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnders Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnders Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnders Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnders Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnders Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnders Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnders Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnders Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
Name: Ben
Enders Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Can I mail a check?
Old 02-20-2013, 11:32 AM   #16
MadMtnMikey is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadMtnMikey is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadMtnMikey is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadMtnMikey is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadMtnMikey is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadMtnMikey is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadMtnMikey is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadMtnMikey is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadMtnMikey is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadMtnMikey is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadMtnMikey is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
MadMtnMikey's Tacoma Gallery
I'd LOVE to take advantage of this on my 1st gen, but I have to see what's going to happen with this sequestration first. Good luck with this, even if I don't get to be a part of it.
Old 02-20-2013, 12:06 PM   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enders Taco View Post
Can I mail a check?
We have no problem with checks, or MO's. They just have to clear before we can release any product.
In this case, it would be the whole pallet.

It would be easiest if Skygear would collect all payment and send it from his paypal account.
Old 02-22-2013, 09:47 AM   #19
Long Time Reader, Newly Registered Member
JAMnBear is on a distinguished road
Firefighter:
Name: J
JAMnBear's Tacoma Gallery
With just my luck, I have to pull out from the buy. My wife's car took a crap and it's either fix that or the springs...for the sake of my sanity, I gotta go with the car. This is a great deal and I will definitely be keeping my eyes peeled for future offers!
Old 02-25-2013, 03:16 AM   #20

Today is the day!