Notices

05+ Tacoma Light Racing UCA Group Buy - February 2013 - Metal Tech 4x4

Old 03-15-2013, 02:00 PM   #41
kcpoly07 is on a distinguished road
Name: Kyle
kcpoly07's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuthrnTaco07 View Post
WOW! I wish mine would have showed up that quick! I ordered on the first and still waiting.. :-( I hope mine are here today! I need to get my truck off jack stands! The cons living on the east coast!
Yea, helps being just a couple hours away...wish the rest of my lift would show up so I could put 'em on!
Old 03-15-2013, 06:42 PM   #42
BBtacosurfer is one of the sharper tools in the shedBBtacosurfer is one of the sharper tools in the shedBBtacosurfer is one of the sharper tools in the shedBBtacosurfer is one of the sharper tools in the shedBBtacosurfer is one of the sharper tools in the shedBBtacosurfer is one of the sharper tools in the shedBBtacosurfer is one of the sharper tools in the shedBBtacosurfer is one of the sharper tools in the shedBBtacosurfer is one of the sharper tools in the shedBBtacosurfer is one of the sharper tools in the shedBBtacosurfer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dave
BBtacosurfer's Tacoma Gallery
I just placed my order with MetalTech4x4! These guys are great and provide great customer service. Thank you for offering the group buy on these UCA; phase 1 of lift is complete.
Old 03-21-2013, 07:00 PM   #43
CowboyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCowboyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCowboyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCowboyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCowboyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCowboyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCowboyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCowboyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCowboyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCowboyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCowboyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed
CowboyTaco's Tacoma Gallery
So I sent a PM to MetalTech, but no response
Old 03-21-2013, 07:03 PM   #44
BBtacosurfer is one of the sharper tools in the shedBBtacosurfer is one of the sharper tools in the shedBBtacosurfer is one of the sharper tools in the shedBBtacosurfer is one of the sharper tools in the shedBBtacosurfer is one of the sharper tools in the shedBBtacosurfer is one of the sharper tools in the shedBBtacosurfer is one of the sharper tools in the shedBBtacosurfer is one of the sharper tools in the shedBBtacosurfer is one of the sharper tools in the shedBBtacosurfer is one of the sharper tools in the shedBBtacosurfer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by CowboyTaco View Post
So I sent a PM to MetalTech, but no response
I PM'd them as well about the possibility of bringing back an ICON group buy but they never responded to me as well
Maybe they are busy getting all those LR UCA loaded up and shipped
Old 03-22-2013, 02:54 AM   #45
PMK is one of the sharper tools in the shedPMK is one of the sharper tools in the shedPMK is one of the sharper tools in the shedPMK is one of the sharper tools in the shedPMK is one of the sharper tools in the shedPMK is one of the sharper tools in the shedPMK is one of the sharper tools in the shedPMK is one of the sharper tools in the shedPMK is one of the sharper tools in the shedPMK is one of the sharper tools in the shedPMK is one of the sharper tools in the shed

PMK's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by BBtacosurfer View Post
I PM'd them as well about the possibility of bringing back an ICON group buy but they never responded to me as well
Maybe they are busy getting all those LR UCA loaded up and shipped
FWIW, they were offering discount on ICON up until 3.17.13.

Their special was better than everyone I compared to. No hassles. When I was price shopping, all the other big name places gave a price more than these guys on sale price. When I asked about price matching, the competition wanted me to jump through some hoops, or pay shipping.

Some of the mail order shops even seemed upset I didn't buy from them at the higher price.

Hope to see my stuff in a week or so.

PK
Old 03-22-2013, 11:22 AM   #46
SuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kyle
SuthrnTaco07's Tacoma Gallery
I went a different route.. It wasn't Metal Techs fault. They did cancel my order properly and responded in a semi prompt manner but I ordered mine on a Monday from another company and received them yesterday morning!
Old 03-23-2013, 06:45 PM   #47

Quote:
Originally Posted by PMK View Post
FWIW, they were offering discount on ICON up until 3.17.13.

Their special was better than everyone I compared to. No hassles. When I was price shopping, all the other big name places gave a price more than these guys on sale price. When I asked about price matching, the competition wanted me to jump through some hoops, or pay shipping.

Some of the mail order shops even seemed upset I didn't buy from them at the higher price.

Hope to see my stuff in a week or so.

PK
I know metal tech does a 5% discount every time you order if you are TW member...They had a 20% off discount back in Nov/Dec and I was looking forward to the same group buy. How much discount were you talking about from MT? I didn't hear or see anything
Old 04-02-2014, 08:31 PM   #49
Atvtyson is on a distinguished road
Atvtyson's Tacoma Gallery
Can we get another group buy going on the Light Racing-Upper Control Arms for 05+Tacomas???
Old 04-03-2014, 10:51 AM   #50
skatebass1958 is on a distinguished road
skatebass1958's Tacoma Gallery
Group Buy Please!!!!!!
Old 04-04-2014, 03:35 PM   #51
Oh Herro
MikeyTG will become famous soon enoughMikeyTG will become famous soon enough
Air Force:
Name: Mike
MikeyTG's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Atvtyson View Post
Can we get another group buy going on the Light Racing-Upper Control Arms for 05+Tacomas???
x2
Old 04-04-2014, 03:37 PM   #52
Long Time Lurker
RCOTaco is on a distinguished road

Name: Dalton
RCOTaco's Tacoma Gallery
I would definitely be in!
Old 04-09-2014, 12:23 AM   #53
RileySB
rileySB is one of the sharper tools in the shedrileySB is one of the sharper tools in the shedrileySB is one of the sharper tools in the shedrileySB is one of the sharper tools in the shedrileySB is one of the sharper tools in the shedrileySB is one of the sharper tools in the shedrileySB is one of the sharper tools in the shedrileySB is one of the sharper tools in the shedrileySB is one of the sharper tools in the shedrileySB is one of the sharper tools in the shedrileySB is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS:
Name: Gen
rileySB's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Atvtyson View Post
I'd be down
Old 04-09-2014, 02:18 PM   #54
SpeedStar is on a distinguished road
SpeedStar's Tacoma Gallery
Me too.
Old 04-10-2014, 06:43 AM   #55
skatebass1958 is on a distinguished road
skatebass1958's Tacoma Gallery
I finally got my LR UCA's.

I bought them here: http://www.headstrongoffroad.com/uca...-05-6-lug.html $375.99 + Free Shipping. That's the lowest price I could find online.

They called me and told me that the UCA's will be sent directly from SPC since they didn't have them in stock and the only pair they had was missing the mounting hardware. Very good service in my opinion. Picking up the UCA's today.

"You have to add the item to your cart in order to see the price"
Old 04-26-2014, 05:24 PM   #56
Molōn labe!
choptop will become famous soon enough

Name: Scott
choptop's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by skatebass1958 View Post
I finally got my LR UCA's.

I bought them here: http://www.headstrongoffroad.com/uca...-05-6-lug.html $375.99 + Free Shipping. That's the lowest price I could find online.

They called me and told me that the UCA's will be sent directly from SPC since they didn't have them in stock and the only pair they had was missing the mounting hardware. Very good service in my opinion. Picking up the UCA's today.

"You have to add the item to your cart in order to see the price"

Thanks, that's a great price and I just bought a pair from headstrong. Been waiting for my rugged fails to wear out and their time has come. New UCAs, new tires and I'm set.
Old 04-26-2014, 06:53 PM   #57
2010THRASHER is on a distinguished road
Name: Chris
2010THRASHER's Tacoma Gallery
I'm in for a group buy.... I need Control Arms