Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Group Buys

Notices

BruteForceFab 1st gen Hybrid GB

Old 02-20-2013, 03:10 PM   #21
ffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: mike
ffirg's Tacoma Gallery
No doubt it will haha. But with me buying a lift this summer as well, I dunno if I can swing this. It'll be either bumper or new tires. I don't NEED new tires, as my current ones still have lots of life left. But I want better ones after I lift lol.
Old 02-22-2013, 09:24 PM   #23
I doughnut belong here.
Bennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Cody
Bennett707's Tacoma Gallery
if anyone around Portland is thinking about doing this, we can arrange combined shipping. I am on the edge of buying one.
Old 02-22-2013, 11:47 PM   #24
Victory is reserved...
THExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: GOO5E
THExBUSxDRIVER's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by benbacher View Post
I just crunched the numbers and found out that this will save you a lot of money
Quote:
Originally Posted by ffirg View Post
No doubt it will haha. But with me buying a lift this summer as well, I dunno if I can swing this. It'll be either bumper or new tires. I don't NEED new tires, as my current ones still have lots of life left. But I want better ones after I lift lol.

I hope people get the quote haha.

Damn Billy, do you even leave the shop bro?
Old 02-23-2013, 12:23 AM   #25
Confusion
Denim Dan has much to be proud ofDenim Dan has much to be proud ofDenim Dan has much to be proud ofDenim Dan has much to be proud ofDenim Dan has much to be proud ofDenim Dan has much to be proud ofDenim Dan has much to be proud ofDenim Dan has much to be proud ofDenim Dan has much to be proud ofDenim Dan has much to be proud of

Name: Erick
Denim Dan's Tacoma Gallery
Old 02-23-2013, 06:38 AM   #26
RobertO is on a distinguished road
Name: Robert
RobertO's Tacoma Gallery
sub'd
Old 02-24-2013, 10:42 PM   #27
OverRated has much to be proud ofOverRated has much to be proud ofOverRated has much to be proud ofOverRated has much to be proud ofOverRated has much to be proud ofOverRated has much to be proud ofOverRated has much to be proud ofOverRated has much to be proud ofOverRated has much to be proud of
Name: David
OverRated's Tacoma Gallery
what about 2012s?
Old 02-25-2013, 09:40 AM   #28
BigTaco508 is on a distinguished road
BigTaco508's Tacoma Gallery
Just talked to Billy from Brute Force about a front bumper for my '01. For sure going with this bumper the product looks awesome and the customer service seems top-notch.
Old 02-26-2013, 09:33 PM   #29
I doughnut belong here.
Bennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Cody
Bennett707's Tacoma Gallery
Billy where the winch cutout normally would be, what is the length of that? I am still considering doing a light bar there instead of the winch, as it won't be necessary for me.
Old 02-26-2013, 11:15 PM   #31
RGosen is on a distinguished road

Air Force: 1st Battalion
Name: Christ would now agree, don't get yourself nailed to a tree
RGosen's Tacoma Gallery
anyone in canada that wants to get the bumper maybe shipping would be cheaper ? I want one for 2000 tacoma 4x4 but dont need the bar that goes across the top of the bumper I like the way it looks without them. what would it cost to v2c5r2
Old 02-26-2013, 11:26 PM   #32
wtf am i reading
Razgriz is one of the sharper tools in the shedRazgriz is one of the sharper tools in the shedRazgriz is one of the sharper tools in the shedRazgriz is one of the sharper tools in the shedRazgriz is one of the sharper tools in the shedRazgriz is one of the sharper tools in the shedRazgriz is one of the sharper tools in the shedRazgriz is one of the sharper tools in the shedRazgriz is one of the sharper tools in the shedRazgriz is one of the sharper tools in the shedRazgriz is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
Razgriz's Tacoma Gallery
I am so in this. Bye bye paycheck.
Old 03-01-2013, 07:45 PM   #33
Crinale is on a distinguished road
Name: Kevin
Crinale's Tacoma Gallery
I've been a lurker on TW for a few months now, I'm a regular on UltimateYota. But I was reading a thread and saw the signature of the member who's truck is in the OP and was like O.O Someone finally built the bumper that I have been dreaming of! I had to officially sign up for this forum. I am quite interested in joining in on this group buy, but have a couple questions:

1. Are the side-fill add on plates the plates that are pictured behind the main bar of the wings? Or are they not pictured plates that fill in the hole between the wing tubes?
2. How much space is there between the tubes at the box? Enough to mount a 4" foglight sideways on the box between them?

Thank you, and look forward to your response.
Old 03-02-2013, 12:53 PM   #34
"Toyota Mafia" MORE BALLS THAN BRAINS
ironman44bear is one of the sharper tools in the shedironman44bear is one of the sharper tools in the shedironman44bear is one of the sharper tools in the shedironman44bear is one of the sharper tools in the shedironman44bear is one of the sharper tools in the shedironman44bear is one of the sharper tools in the shedironman44bear is one of the sharper tools in the shedironman44bear is one of the sharper tools in the shedironman44bear is one of the sharper tools in the shedironman44bear is one of the sharper tools in the shedironman44bear is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Billy
ironman44bear's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by THExBUSxDRIVER View Post

I hope people get the quote haha.

Damn Billy, do you even leave the shop bro?
Not really...lol..I have a microwave ,a fridge, and a shitter what more do I need.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Denim Dan View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by OverRated View Post
what about 2012s?
I just finished the 2012 hybrids....you interested bro.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ipreferwater View Post
Billy where the winch cutout normally would be, what is the length of that? I am still considering doing a light bar there instead of the winch, as it won't be necessary for me.
I can do a 20'' light bar in there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by T4C0CH40S View Post
thats a sick lookin first gen hybrid GO BRUTE!
Thanks bro...I just finished the 2012 hybrids also

Quote:
Originally Posted by Razgriz View Post
I am so in this. Bye bye paycheck.
LMAO

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crinale View Post
I've been a lurker on TW for a few months now, I'm a regular on UltimateYota. But I was reading a thread and saw the signature of the member who's truck is in the OP and was like O.O Someone finally built the bumper that I have been dreaming of! I had to officially sign up for this forum. I am quite interested in joining in on this group buy, but have a couple questions:

1. Are the side-fill add on plates the plates that are pictured behind the main bar of the wings? Or are they not pictured plates that fill in the hole between the wing tubes?Welcome to TW The fill in plates are not pictured but yes they will fill in the area between the tubes
2. How much space is there between the tubes at the box? Enough to mount a 4" foglight sideways on the box between them? There is room for a 4'' fog between the tubes

Thank you, and look forward to your response.
You got it man
Old 03-03-2013, 10:36 AM   #35
Crinale's Tacoma Gallery
Awesome! Thanks for the answers. You'll be getting a deposit from me after I get paid on Friday ^_^
Old 03-05-2013, 06:59 PM   #36
423 TACO will become famous soon enough

Air Force: Aircraft Mx
Name: Daniel
423 TACO's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ffirg View Post
You should buy my ARB so I can get a hybrid
Old 03-05-2013, 07:34 PM   #37
Senior Noob Member
Squeaky Penguin is one of the sharper tools in the shedSqueaky Penguin is one of the sharper tools in the shedSqueaky Penguin is one of the sharper tools in the shedSqueaky Penguin is one of the sharper tools in the shedSqueaky Penguin is one of the sharper tools in the shedSqueaky Penguin is one of the sharper tools in the shedSqueaky Penguin is one of the sharper tools in the shedSqueaky Penguin is one of the sharper tools in the shedSqueaky Penguin is one of the sharper tools in the shedSqueaky Penguin is one of the sharper tools in the shedSqueaky Penguin is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brett
Squeaky Penguin's Tacoma Gallery
Subbed for possible bank account reduction...

This thing is sooo Gotta be the best looking 1st gen bumper out there!
Old 03-05-2013, 07:42 PM   #38
2013 2.7 is on a distinguished road
2013 2.7's Tacoma Gallery
do you make these for the 2013 models yet?
Old 03-06-2013, 08:55 AM   #39
"Toyota Mafia" MORE BALLS THAN BRAINS
ironman44bear is one of the sharper tools in the shedironman44bear is one of the sharper tools in the shedironman44bear is one of the sharper tools in the shedironman44bear is one of the sharper tools in the shedironman44bear is one of the sharper tools in the shedironman44bear is one of the sharper tools in the shedironman44bear is one of the sharper tools in the shedironman44bear is one of the sharper tools in the shedironman44bear is one of the sharper tools in the shedironman44bear is one of the sharper tools in the shedironman44bear is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Billy
ironman44bear's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 423 TACO View Post
You should buy my ARB so I can get a hybrid
LMAO

Quote:
Originally Posted by Squeaky Penguin View Post
Subbed for possible bank account reduction...

This thing is sooo Gotta be the best looking 1st gen bumper out there!
Haha...thanks man

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2013 2.7 View Post
do you make these for the 2013 models yet?
Yes sir..already shipped one out and taking orders..lol
Old 03-08-2013, 01:27 PM   #40
Crinale's Tacoma Gallery
my deposit has been sent! Can't wait to get this thing mounted on my truck!