**OFFICIAL 2013 Wet Okole GB*** Ends 3/10/13

Old 02-23-2013, 11:23 AM   #41
Bhumble is on a distinguished road
Bhumble's Tacoma Gallery
Please add me to the list.

PM Sent
Old 02-23-2013, 12:40 PM   #44
NorthWest Member
J88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jonnie
J88logue's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jmg256 View Post
Question that might have been addressed prior...

Are you gonna pm everyone a discount code to use, or are you compiling a list to hand over to wet okole and they'll know who we are when we call?
Bingo
Old 02-23-2013, 12:50 PM   #45
Morto un papa, se ne fa un'altro
motorsport36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotorsport36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotorsport36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotorsport36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotorsport36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotorsport36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotorsport36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotorsport36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotorsport36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotorsport36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotorsport36 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: EOD TEU1, MU 8, BUD/s 225, MA 9545
Name: Jason
motorsport36's Tacoma Gallery
Waiting paid off. Good lookn out bro.
Old 02-23-2013, 01:05 PM   #46
Moco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: 0311/0331 Security Plt. Hot dogs & Soda 2/23
Name: Eric
Moco's Tacoma Gallery
Sweet. Have been holding out for this.
Old 02-23-2013, 01:33 PM   #48
curmudgeon
Pliny is one of the sharper tools in the shedPliny is one of the sharper tools in the shedPliny is one of the sharper tools in the shedPliny is one of the sharper tools in the shedPliny is one of the sharper tools in the shedPliny is one of the sharper tools in the shedPliny is one of the sharper tools in the shedPliny is one of the sharper tools in the shedPliny is one of the sharper tools in the shedPliny is one of the sharper tools in the shedPliny is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: they call me Bruce
Pliny's Tacoma Gallery
PM sent! Thanks for organizing this.
Old 02-23-2013, 01:47 PM   #49
Timicha
Timicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: TIM
Timicha's Tacoma Gallery
Pm sent, Thanks man!
Old 02-23-2013, 04:05 PM   #50
Lockedown007 is on a distinguished road
Air Force:
Lockedown007's Tacoma Gallery
PM sent! Much appreciated!
Old 02-24-2013, 10:26 AM   #51
NorthWest Member
J88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shed

List is Updated for all those who sent P.M.s yesterday!
Old 02-24-2013, 02:56 PM   #52
cekeel is on a distinguished road
Air Force:
cekeel's Tacoma Gallery
PM sent... sign me up please!
Old 02-24-2013, 08:41 PM   #53
NorthWest Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by cekeel View Post
PM sent... sign me up please!
Added

Updated as of today's orders
Old 02-24-2013, 10:34 PM   #54
whiteboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhiteboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhiteboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhiteboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhiteboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhiteboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhiteboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhiteboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhiteboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhiteboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhiteboy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Cody
whiteboy's Tacoma Gallery
This is difficult for me. I love the stock seats because they don't burn my ass when my truck is baking in the parking lot all day during work but I have cleanliness OCD with my interior. I'd love to get them so it's one less thing I have to worry about but at the same time I love my non burned ass.
Decisions, decisions.
Old 02-24-2013, 11:35 PM   #55
winnsupra1994 is on a distinguished road

Name: Derek
winnsupra1994's Tacoma Gallery
So this may be dumb question but my phone was havin problems accessing their site wats the cost of these covers for front and back on a double cab ? And logos on fronts? Sry and thinks for replys.. are these seat covers slack free, in other words do they contour to the seat really well or can u tell they are seat covers.. maybe some ppl with them already can chime in thx..
Old 02-25-2013, 10:05 AM   #56
Farmergoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedFarmergoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedFarmergoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedFarmergoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedFarmergoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedFarmergoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedFarmergoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedFarmergoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedFarmergoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedFarmergoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedFarmergoo is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Farmergoo's Tacoma Gallery
Ive seen a few people get these seats with two-tone graphics. How do you order that option? Does it cost more?
Attached Thumbnails
**OFFICIAL 2013 Wet Okole GB*** Ends 3/10/13-49415d1266009993-feedback-wet-okole-seat-covers-seats21.jpg  
Old 02-25-2013, 10:17 AM   #57
NorthWest Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Farmergoo View Post
Ive seen a few people get these seats with two-tone graphics. How do you order that option? Does it cost more?
All seats are like that, they all have black on the sides, and you choose what middle color you would like.
Old 02-25-2013, 10:24 AM   #58
Farmergoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedFarmergoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedFarmergoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedFarmergoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedFarmergoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedFarmergoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedFarmergoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedFarmergoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedFarmergoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedFarmergoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedFarmergoo is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Farmergoo's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by J88logue View Post
All seats are like that, they all have black on the sides, and you choose what middle color you would like.
I was talking about the center graphic. Ive seen some people get it all red, all black, or in the case of the above pic, two-toned. Ive been searching around the WO website and couldn't find anything about it.
Old 02-25-2013, 10:26 AM   #59
NorthWest Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Farmergoo View Post
I was talking about the center graphic. Ive seen some people get it all red, all black, or in the case of the above pic, two-toned. Ive been searching around the WO website and couldn't find anything about it.
yeah i'd have no clue bro, but.... when you call in to order your seat covers im sure they won't kill you if you ask
Old 02-25-2013, 01:13 PM   #60
lawless is a name known to alllawless is a name known to alllawless is a name known to alllawless is a name known to alllawless is a name known to alllawless is a name known to all

Name: Lawson
lawless's Tacoma Gallery
who knows how much WO charges to add the fabric for armrests(4)? how much would i need?