Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Group Buys

Notices

Trail-Gear 10% Off - March 1st-31st @ Jasper Offroad

Old 03-02-2013, 11:05 AM   #1
JasperOffroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasperOffroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasperOffroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasperOffroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasperOffroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasperOffroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasperOffroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasperOffroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasperOffroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasperOffroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasperOffroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed

JasperOffroad's Tacoma Gallery
Trail-Gear 10% Off - March 1st-31st @ Jasper Offroad

Our first group buy went/is going pretty well so we thought it would be nice to offer a second!

http://jasperoffroad.com/index.php/b...ta/tacoma.html - Use the navigation menu to the left of the page to sort through products.

Check us out on Facebook and keep up to date on current specials! http://www.facebook.com/pages/Jasper...12861232104445

Same as last time. This is a "non-group-buy" group buy. Any orders placed will ship immediately. I am confident enough that we can hit enough volume to start shipping immediately.

Everything Trail-Gear is 10% off through March! Use coupon code TG10off for the discount!

On large items like bumpers, sliders, etc, email me for an accurate shipping quote - sales@jasperoffroad.com

2005-2012 Toyota Tacoma Front & Rear 3" Lift Kit:

Wheels:

Sliders:
Old 03-12-2013, 02:13 PM   #2
JasperOffroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasperOffroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasperOffroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasperOffroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasperOffroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasperOffroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasperOffroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasperOffroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasperOffroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasperOffroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasperOffroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Bump. Since this post I have noticed a few orders come through with the coupon code. We shipped a couple sets of sliders, some Bilstein 5150s, weld-on shock tabs, recovery strap and winch puck, and a front bumper with this code. Hopefully those that have ordered can post up with photos!
Old 03-18-2013, 11:42 AM   #3

I know that no one is posting here but people must be seeing it because I have seen the coupons come through. We shipped another set of sliders over the weekend as well as a power steering pump. Plenty of stuff went out last week too but I don't remember what went out with the TW code.

Let me know if there are any questions.
Old 03-30-2013, 03:19 PM   #4

One day left!

Shipped out a brake kit, some bilstein shocks, some tabs, shock hoops, and some other stuff this week.
Old 03-30-2013, 05:22 PM   #5
Don't give up here just yet
2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
2TRunner's Tacoma Gallery
The rock defense front bumper, it says 1st gen, but I swear it looks like it's on a 2nd gen.
Old 03-30-2013, 05:33 PM   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quaker View Post
The rock defense front bumper, it says 1st gen, but I swear it looks like it's on a 2nd gen.
Email me for a final quote with shipping on all bumpers. sales@jasperoffroad.com

Nope. Just a bad quality photo.

Here are some better ones: