Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Group Buys

Notices

Feeler: Pelfreybilt 2012+ Front Hybrid Bumper GB

Old 03-04-2013, 07:04 PM   #1
Monster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Corey
Monster Coma's Tacoma Gallery
Feeler: Pelfreybilt 2012+ Front Hybrid Bumper GB

Alright guys Tyler gave me the go ahead to post this.

Pelfreybilt will be doing a group buy for their 2012+ Front Hybrid Bumpers. Remember this will only fit 12+ for right now, However! He may add in the 05+ once he finishes perfecting it. At this time we are just gauging interest to see if there will be enough interest to make this possible. We are looking for at least 10 people to get this going. If we can get 10 people signed up the bumper will be $100 off

2012 and Up front Hybrid Winch Bumpers
These bumpers are made from 1/4" Steel plate in the critical mounting areas, winch, fairlead, 3/4" D-Ring mounts and frame mounts. The front cover is ga (.135) Side tubes are 1.75 X .120" wall Tubing.

Winches must have a divorced solenoid box to fit. (recommend Warn 9.5XP, M8000, VR8000 or VR1000 with Synthetic lines and Hawse fairleads)

LED Bar cutout for Rigid 20" SR series bar

Base Bumper $525 (Includes all access cutouts, D-Ring Mounts and Winch Provisions)
Add LED bar Cutout $75.00
Add Center Hoop, includes lateral supports $110.00
Powdercoat $150.00

Includes back brace supports that tie into frame where the sway bar connects

Shipping thru Fastenal is as follows:
Pacific time zone: $75
Mtn time zone: $100
Central time zone: $125
Eastern time zone: $150

Remember at this time this is just a feeler but please feel free to leave your name saying if you are in or not!

Thanks for looking guys!
Old 03-04-2013, 07:26 PM   #2
VolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy: Machinist Mate Third Class (Veteran 2011)
VolcomTacoma2011's Tacoma Gallery
I'm putting my name down for the 2011 edition. Dibs.
Old 03-04-2013, 08:05 PM   #3
Pelfreybilt Off-Road
Socalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tyler
Socalduckslayer's Tacoma Gallery
Sub'd
Old 03-06-2013, 04:32 PM   #4
SoJersey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoJersey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoJersey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoJersey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoJersey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoJersey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoJersey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoJersey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoJersey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoJersey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoJersey is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brandon
SoJersey's Tacoma Gallery
How much to add a 2" receiver under the winch mount?
Old 03-06-2013, 04:57 PM   #5
Pelfreybilt Off-Road
Socalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoJersey View Post
How much to add a 2" receiver under the winch mount?
Figure about $125. Would have to open up the vent holes in the face as well for easier access to hitch pin
Old 03-07-2013, 03:48 PM   #6
Moku808 is on a distinguished road
Moku808's Tacoma Gallery
Any shipping to Hawaii?
Old 03-07-2013, 03:55 PM   #7
650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: Police
Name: Mike
650H1's Tacoma Gallery
i might be interested in a 05-11 group buy, with center hoop, and powdercoat... just want to be clear that i'd be interested in the center hoop/lateral supports only - no headlight protectors.... if there ever even is a 05-11 GB
Old 03-07-2013, 03:56 PM   #8
VolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Puh, I tried it already . He's still several weeks away from starting those.

However, as soon as they are ready, I'm cool with starting GB for the '05-'11s.
Old 03-07-2013, 05:40 PM   #9
Pelfreybilt Off-Road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moku808 View Post
Any shipping to Hawaii?
Shouldn't be an issue, would have to reconfirm with fastenal freight. They have been hit and miss with Hawaii. 150.00 is the typical price for bumpers o Hawaii.
Old 03-08-2013, 07:34 PM   #10
Monster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

bump
Old 03-08-2013, 08:03 PM   #11
Uncle Cliffy is one of the sharper tools in the shedUncle Cliffy is one of the sharper tools in the shedUncle Cliffy is one of the sharper tools in the shedUncle Cliffy is one of the sharper tools in the shedUncle Cliffy is one of the sharper tools in the shedUncle Cliffy is one of the sharper tools in the shedUncle Cliffy is one of the sharper tools in the shedUncle Cliffy is one of the sharper tools in the shedUncle Cliffy is one of the sharper tools in the shedUncle Cliffy is one of the sharper tools in the shedUncle Cliffy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Clifford
Uncle Cliffy's Tacoma Gallery
Oooooh. I like.

Interested in one for my 06 though...
Old 03-08-2013, 08:36 PM   #12
I'm gonna talk to Tyler about doing a group but once he starts building the '05-'11s
Old 03-10-2013, 12:30 PM   #13
Datsik is one of the sharper tools in the shedDatsik is one of the sharper tools in the shedDatsik is one of the sharper tools in the shedDatsik is one of the sharper tools in the shedDatsik is one of the sharper tools in the shedDatsik is one of the sharper tools in the shedDatsik is one of the sharper tools in the shedDatsik is one of the sharper tools in the shedDatsik is one of the sharper tools in the shedDatsik is one of the sharper tools in the shedDatsik is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Datsik's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by VolcomTacoma2011 View Post
I'm gonna talk to Tyler about doing a group but once he starts building the '05-'11s
Who's doing a group but? :P

That's legit man, I already got a few people not on the forums wanting a bumper for the 05-11s; should fill up quick once you get it going.

I don't know why this list isn't full yet -_-
Old 03-10-2013, 12:33 PM   #14
Hahah group buy* good call. Probably updated that on my phone and didn't catch the typo .

As for the group buy...I think we're still on hold until Tyler starts work on the '05-'11s, which won't be for another couple of weeks I'm guessing.

Once it is out and ready for production, I'll be trying to get a group buy going for it, as I know a lot of people are interested in it.
Old 03-10-2013, 01:04 PM   #15

Quote:
Hahah group buy* good call. Probably updated that on my phone and didn't catch the typo .

As for the group buy...I think we're still on hold until Tyler starts work on the '05-'11s, which won't be for another couple of weeks I'm guessing.

Once it is out and ready for production, I'll be trying to get a group buy going for it, as I know a lot of people are interested in it.
I'll be doing a GB once Tyler gives me the go, the only reason this isn't for both is because Tyler has OCD and wants his bumpers to be perfect before they are put into production.
Old 03-10-2013, 01:10 PM   #16
There ya go! Can't wait to get my bumper
Old 03-10-2013, 01:11 PM   #17

Quote:
There ya go! Can't wait to get my bumper
Me either, Tyler just sent me a pic Friday night of it all wrapped up ready to ship, it was awesome
Old 03-11-2013, 07:09 PM   #18
SoJersey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoJersey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoJersey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoJersey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoJersey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoJersey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoJersey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoJersey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoJersey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoJersey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoJersey is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brandon
SoJersey's Tacoma Gallery
sooo tempting.....
Old 03-11-2013, 07:13 PM   #19
Pelfreybilt Off-Road

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoJersey View Post
sooo tempting.....
Do it!!
I have a plate bumper feeler too. Ill combine the group buys for plate and hybrids once we get close to 10 combined, bout half way there...
Old 03-13-2013, 08:24 AM   #20

Bump!