Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Group Buys

Notices

Feeler: Pelfreybilt 2012+ Front Plate Bumper GB

Old 03-11-2013, 05:57 PM   #21
Monster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Corey
Monster Coma's Tacoma Gallery
Well I was a bit off.. lol
Old 03-11-2013, 06:01 PM   #22
max2 is on a distinguished road

Name: Gary
max2's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Socalduckslayer View Post
Appx 110lbs

Thanks for the quick reply.

Put me down for one with black powdercoat and full upper tubes, 3 piece center and headlight.

Wish you would make the fog cutouts so the OEM would fit. Can pay a little extra if needed.
Old 03-11-2013, 06:02 PM   #23
Monster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

gotcha, 6 more and this will be official guys!
Old 03-11-2013, 07:05 PM   #24
Pelfreybilt Off-Road
Socalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tyler
Socalduckslayer's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by max2 View Post
Thanks for the quick reply.

Put me down for one with black powdercoat and full upper tubes, 3 piece center and headlight.

Wish you would make the fog cutouts so the OEM would fit. Can pay a little extra if needed.
I had one customer install factory foglights in the holes, they will fit. They just have an awkward mounting style. Not sure how he did it, I'm thinking some sort of strap and silicone. Ill see if there is a way to make it easier.
Honestly tho, the Rigids are the shit. They are brighter than my hid headlights, that's why I went that route.
Old 03-12-2013, 05:45 PM   #25
BigSkyCountry is on a distinguished road
BigSkyCountry's Tacoma Gallery
Any chance for a receiver hitch tube on the front? (in lieu of the light bar knockout)?
Old 03-12-2013, 08:03 PM   #26
Pelfreybilt Off-Road
Socalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigSkyCountry View Post
Any chance for a receiver hitch tube on the front? (in lieu of the light bar knockout)?
Can add a hitch but would need to go below winch mount plate to be able to tie into something strong.
Old 03-12-2013, 10:33 PM   #27
xct2000 is on a distinguished road
Name: Tom
xct2000's Tacoma Gallery
Nice..which rigids fit perfectly for the cut outs?
Old 03-13-2013, 03:42 AM   #28

Quote:
Originally Posted by xct2000 View Post
Nice..which rigids fit perfectly for the cut outs?
Rigid dually
Old 03-13-2013, 05:32 AM   #29
KegBuster is on a distinguished road
Navy: EOMFD
Name: Matt
KegBuster's Tacoma Gallery
Im in!
Old 03-13-2013, 08:05 AM   #30

I put you down!
Old 03-13-2013, 11:04 AM   #31
BigSkyCountry is on a distinguished road
BigSkyCountry's Tacoma Gallery
I’m in, if I can secure one with:

Headlight/grill tubes,
Foglight cans,
A front platewith jack and dee ring cutouts, and circle holes at bottom (no light bar knockout or the winch access cutouts)

A receiver tubeor space (I can weld one in/reinforce too - as necessary)

I assume this canbe shipped bare metal? The shipping goonsusually scratch/scuff the hell out of stuff getting it here. I might as wellhave it powdercoated or painted here.

Much Obliged,

Jim
Old 03-13-2013, 11:16 AM   #32

Ill let Tyler answer if that can all be done and then add you to the list
Old 03-13-2013, 11:18 AM   #33
Pelfreybilt Off-Road

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigSkyCountry View Post
Iím in, if I can secure one with:

Headlight/grill tubes,
Foglight cans,
A front platewith jack and dee ring cutouts, and circle holes at bottom (no light bar knockout or the winch access cutouts)

A receiver tubeor space (I can weld one in/reinforce too - as necessary)

I assume this canbe shipped bare metal? The shipping goonsusually scratch/scuff the hell out of stuff getting it here. I might as wellhave it powdercoated or painted here.

Much Obliged,

Jim
Everything listed is not a problem at all. Thanks
Old 03-13-2013, 11:24 AM   #34

Only 4 more and we can make this official guys!!
Old 03-13-2013, 11:29 AM   #35
RDtres is on a distinguished road
RDtres's Tacoma Gallery
Damn you!!!!! My wife is going to kill me but count me In
Old 03-13-2013, 11:31 AM   #36

3 more
Old 03-13-2013, 11:47 AM   #37
Pelfreybilt Off-Road

OK, were close to making this thing official. I will do an official thread when we get to nine people. I will start taking specific information on desired features and get this thing rolling. Thanks everyone
Old 03-13-2013, 02:26 PM   #38
rpriest500 is on a distinguished road

Name: Rick
rpriest500's Tacoma Gallery
2013 Taco Front Bumper

Now that we are March of 2013, are the fronts available? Just went from an FJ back to Tacoma. Accessorizing now. Need rear bumper also.
Old 03-13-2013, 03:05 PM   #39

That's what this GB is for. Want me to put you on the list? Tyler also makes an awesome rear HC bumper
Old 03-14-2013, 07:00 PM   #40
max2 is on a distinguished road

Name: Gary
max2's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Socalduckslayer View Post
I had one customer install factory foglights in the holes, they will fit. They just have an awkward mounting style. Not sure how he did it, I'm thinking some sort of strap and silicone. Ill see if there is a way to make it easier.
Honestly tho, the Rigids are the shit. They are brighter than my hid headlights, that's why I went that route.

I understand when you say the Rigid Dually are a perfect fit - but I'm trying to save some money somewhere so I would really appreciate it if I can use the stock fogs in the holes.