Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Group Buys

Notices

HID Xenon Group Buy Round 4!! Ends 2/24/09

Old 03-09-2009, 07:18 PM   #201
Bangers Runner
GotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
GotLift37's Tacoma Gallery
They will buzz till they are warmed up
Old 03-09-2009, 07:22 PM   #202
A_Ninja_Racer is one of the sharper tools in the shedA_Ninja_Racer is one of the sharper tools in the shedA_Ninja_Racer is one of the sharper tools in the shedA_Ninja_Racer is one of the sharper tools in the shedA_Ninja_Racer is one of the sharper tools in the shedA_Ninja_Racer is one of the sharper tools in the shedA_Ninja_Racer is one of the sharper tools in the shedA_Ninja_Racer is one of the sharper tools in the shedA_Ninja_Racer is one of the sharper tools in the shedA_Ninja_Racer is one of the sharper tools in the shedA_Ninja_Racer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Medicaly Discharged 13M
A_Ninja_Racer's Tacoma Gallery
yeah most people can't hear the buzz because they are normally in there car when they turn on the lights. I have a set on my bike and when ever I turn on the ignition you can hear it real well. Its kind of neat.
Old 03-10-2009, 07:37 PM   #203
808trdsport has a spectacular aura about808trdsport has a spectacular aura about

808trdsport's Tacoma Gallery
yo slim! just got back from Vegas, and happy to say my HID kits was waiting for me when i got home! Also, the kit is well paid for from my winnings (believe it or not) I will be installing my fogs soon!
Old 03-10-2009, 07:58 PM   #204
slimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant future

slimcubby's Tacoma Gallery
Yea the buzzing goes away after a minute or so.. may be even sooner I don't hear it because I turn them on in the truck only.

I am happy you are all amped on the kits!! Let your friends and family know that there will be another GB in a month unless I get a lot of action wanting one sooner.
Old 03-11-2009, 02:47 AM   #205
Bangers Runner
GotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

i want one!
Old 03-11-2009, 10:16 AM   #206
808trdsport has a spectacular aura about808trdsport has a spectacular aura about

i just installed my fogs! took all of 10 minutes lying on my back in front of the truck. Let me tell you its hella bright! I took some pics with my phone and will try and post it up today.
Old 03-11-2009, 05:26 PM   #207
Senility Rocks!
MurphMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedMurphMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedMurphMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedMurphMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedMurphMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedMurphMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedMurphMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedMurphMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedMurphMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedMurphMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedMurphMan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Murph
MurphMan's Tacoma Gallery
I do have one complaint. My headlights look so damn clean and white, that they make my foglights look like shit. Damn you, now I have to spend money to fix them up.

How much?

Quote:
Originally Posted by slimcubby View Post
Let your friends and family know that there will be another GB in a month unless I get a lot of action wanting one sooner.
Old 03-11-2009, 08:41 PM   #208
slimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by MurphMan View Post
I do have one complaint. My headlights look so damn clean and white, that they make my foglights look like shit. Damn you, now I have to spend money to fix them up.

How much?
Lol thats too funny. I did the same first had headlights only which lasted all of one day then did the fogs.

You can either wait for a next group buy and get that pricing or you can order a single kit from me now which is a little more. To order a kit now it will be $35 on top of the Group Buy pricing. If you want to pull the trigger send me a PM like before with all the info.

Thanks!
~Slim
Old 03-12-2009, 07:09 AM   #209
The Reel Sportsman
TacomaYAK will become famous soon enoughTacomaYAK will become famous soon enough

TacomaYAK's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Lol thats too funny. I did the same first had headlights only which lasted all of one day then did the fogs.

You can either wait for a next group buy and get that pricing or you can order a single kit from me now which is a little more. To order a kit now it will be $35 on top of the Group Buy pricing. If you want to pull the trigger send me a PM like before with all the info.

Thanks!
~Slim
I'm interested in getting some fogs also ASAP. Do you have the kits on hand or do you have to order them as you did in the GB? Thanks!
Old 03-12-2009, 03:51 PM   #210

Quote:
Originally Posted by 808trdsport View Post
i just installed my fogs! took all of 10 minutes lying on my back in front of the truck. Let me tell you its hella bright! I took some pics with my phone and will try and post it up today.

Old 03-12-2009, 06:53 PM   #211

Quote:
Originally Posted by TacomaYAK View Post
I'm interested in getting some fogs also ASAP. Do you have the kits on hand or do you have to order them as you did in the GB? Thanks!
I would have to order like the GB but I would do individual orders so you won't have to wait for people.
Old 03-12-2009, 07:13 PM   #212
Mustache May
MacTaco is a glorious beacon of lightMacTaco is a glorious beacon of lightMacTaco is a glorious beacon of lightMacTaco is a glorious beacon of lightMacTaco is a glorious beacon of light

MacTaco's Tacoma Gallery
I have my kit in. But I am just taking all of the precautions I can to make sure I don't screw something up.

Slim, I am going to install the H7 kit into my projector lenses. Is there anything you can think of that could cause any kind of melting?
Old 03-12-2009, 10:18 PM   #213
steelers rule
image is on a distinguished road
image's Tacoma Gallery
slim u are da man tanx got my hids on da 7th and installed it today they are b-e-a-utiful but i should have bought the h10 hids at the sametime wat a dumdum . let us know when the next group buy is. and again u are MAN.
Old 03-13-2009, 08:39 PM   #214
jgarcia.mpa is on a distinguished road
jgarcia.mpa's Tacoma Gallery
cant wait for the next gb!!! hopefully sooner than later
Old 03-14-2009, 04:15 AM   #215
Senility Rocks!
MurphMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedMurphMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedMurphMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedMurphMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedMurphMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedMurphMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedMurphMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedMurphMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedMurphMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedMurphMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedMurphMan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Murph
MurphMan's Tacoma Gallery
I have to chew on this one for a bit. Where the fogs are not shielded, they're going to be much brighter looking than the headlights I'd imagine. Maybe I'm being too fussy. heh...

Thanks again.

Quote:

Thanks!
~Slim
Old 03-15-2009, 06:03 AM   #216
TRDfly is a splendid one to beholdTRDfly is a splendid one to beholdTRDfly is a splendid one to beholdTRDfly is a splendid one to beholdTRDfly is a splendid one to beholdTRDfly is a splendid one to beholdTRDfly is a splendid one to behold

TRDfly's Tacoma Gallery
Put me on the list for the next group buy.......I'm IN!!
Old 03-15-2009, 11:51 PM   #217

Roughly how many people want another GB to happen pretty soon? If there is a fair amount I will start one up in about a week or so for you guys. Let me know...
Old 03-16-2009, 03:02 AM   #218
Bangers Runner

Im in for a gb possibly heads and fogs
Old 03-19-2009, 01:12 PM   #220
JSU is on a distinguished road
JSU's Tacoma Gallery
Slim--

I would like in on the next GB for both Bi-xenon headlights and H-10 fogs, both with slim ballast ('06 PreRunner).

--JSU