Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Group Buys

Notices

HID Xenon Group Buy Round 4!! Ends 2/24/09

Old 03-03-2009, 08:48 PM   #161
slimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant future

slimcubby's Tacoma Gallery
Haha you guys are welcome! I am about half way done lol.
Old 03-04-2009, 12:39 AM   #162
slimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant future

All boxed and ready for drop off tomorrow. Enjoy your kits they should arrive within 1-3 business days!!
Old 03-04-2009, 08:23 AM   #164
TheBlackPearl is on a distinguished road

TheBlackPearl's Tacoma Gallery
Just got my notice in my email! Looking forward to it Slim.
Old 03-04-2009, 08:37 AM   #166
Mustache May
MacTaco is a glorious beacon of lightMacTaco is a glorious beacon of lightMacTaco is a glorious beacon of lightMacTaco is a glorious beacon of lightMacTaco is a glorious beacon of light

MacTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Great job Slim.

Just got my notice.

I can't wait.
Old 03-04-2009, 02:22 PM   #170
dozer711 is a name known to alldozer711 is a name known to alldozer711 is a name known to alldozer711 is a name known to alldozer711 is a name known to alldozer711 is a name known to all

dozer711's Tacoma Gallery
Me Too! Thank You
Old 03-05-2009, 08:30 AM   #171
j0sh is one of the sharper tools in the shedj0sh is one of the sharper tools in the shedj0sh is one of the sharper tools in the shedj0sh is one of the sharper tools in the shedj0sh is one of the sharper tools in the shedj0sh is one of the sharper tools in the shedj0sh is one of the sharper tools in the shedj0sh is one of the sharper tools in the shedj0sh is one of the sharper tools in the shedj0sh is one of the sharper tools in the shedj0sh is one of the sharper tools in the shed

j0sh's Tacoma Gallery
I always miss out on these... Anyway I can get emailed on the next one?
Old 03-05-2009, 08:41 AM   #172

^ Just keep an eye open it is usually posted in the upper right hand corner on the front page. You can't miss it.

When I do another I will also post the link in here to the new one so subscribers get a notification.
Old 03-05-2009, 07:35 PM   #175

Talking

So did I! I already have them installed too! HA! Thanks again Slim! Oh, I never knew that the 2nd gen fog lights turn off when the high beams are used. I thought my kit caused my fog lamps to malfunction until I did a search and realized it's normal for the fogs to turn off.
Old 03-05-2009, 08:14 PM   #176
TakeItEasy
Jedidiah has much to be proud ofJedidiah has much to be proud ofJedidiah has much to be proud ofJedidiah has much to be proud ofJedidiah has much to be proud ofJedidiah has much to be proud ofJedidiah has much to be proud ofJedidiah has much to be proud of

Jedidiah's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBlackPearl View Post
So did I! I already have them installed too! HA! Thanks again Slim! Oh, I never knew that the 2nd gen fog lights turn off when the high beams are used. I thought my kit caused my fog lamps to malfunction until I did a search and realized it's normal for the fogs to turn off.
How long did it take you to hook up HIDs in the fogs?
Old 03-05-2009, 08:24 PM   #177

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sylas View Post
How long did it take you to hook up HIDs in the fogs?
Well, I have a set of HID's in the Fogs that, unfortunately, didn't purchase from Slim. I bought them before I found out about the group buy. It only took about 10 minutes of reading the manual and 25 minutes to install.

I bought the Bi-xenon H4 Headlight kit from Slim and it took me about an hour to install. It took that long because I wanted to make sure everything was nice and neat with the zip ties.
Old 03-05-2009, 08:33 PM   #178
TakeItEasy
Jedidiah has much to be proud ofJedidiah has much to be proud ofJedidiah has much to be proud ofJedidiah has much to be proud ofJedidiah has much to be proud ofJedidiah has much to be proud ofJedidiah has much to be proud ofJedidiah has much to be proud of

Jedidiah's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBlackPearl View Post
Well, I have a set of HID's in the Fogs that, unfortunately, didn't purchase from Slim. I bought them before I found out about the group buy. It only took about 10 minutes of reading the manual and 25 minutes to install.

I bought the Bi-xenon H4 Headlight kit from Slim and it took me about an hour to install. It took that long because I wanted to make sure everything was nice and neat with the zip ties.
Nice! the things is i had a shop install my HID headlights and i dont want to spend more on installing the fogs. The kit for my headlights seemed really confusing to hook up... Are Slims HID Kits pretty straight forward?
Old 03-05-2009, 10:55 PM   #179

I am happy you guys got them nice and fast! If anybody would be so kind to take some pictures of each step like a write-up for me that would be greatly appreciated! That way I can post that with my future Group Buys to help everyone out. Thanks to anybody that does that for me.