Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Group Buys

Notices

Affordable RTT's group buy

Old 03-16-2013, 04:16 PM   #21
diablo_Alex2777 is just really nicediablo_Alex2777 is just really nicediablo_Alex2777 is just really nicediablo_Alex2777 is just really nicediablo_Alex2777 is just really nice
Name: Alejandro Gonzalez
diablo_Alex2777's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2008taco View Post
From my here it would be about a tank worth of gas. I believe shipping one tent would have been 150, and with the group buy I was able to combine shipping making it less than a tank of gas.
Old 03-16-2013, 04:17 PM   #22
diablo_Alex2777 is just really nicediablo_Alex2777 is just really nicediablo_Alex2777 is just really nicediablo_Alex2777 is just really nicediablo_Alex2777 is just really nice
Bump. Updated information. Posting the emails i get cause i dont want to forget anything they say or confuse any body with my fucked up grammer.
Old 03-17-2013, 11:16 PM   #23
deeznutz will become famous soon enough
deeznutz's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by diablo_Alex2777 View Post
ReRe in

I believe its $800 with the annex. But will double check. Plus for the local we don't have to pay another $250 for shipping. I was 99% about to buy a cvt, when found this guys. Will get more info on shipping for people that are not local.
Sub'd for confirming if the $800 price includes the annex or not.
By the way, the site sucks in terms of we can't click on the pics to make it larger. You can't see any details from the thumbnail sized pics.
Old 03-18-2013, 08:09 AM   #24
Quote:
Originally Posted by deeznutz View Post
Sub'd for confirming if the $800 price includes the annex or not.
By the way, the site sucks in terms of we can't click on the pics to make it larger. You can't see any details from the thumbnail sized pics.
I have the emails with pictures attached i can forward them to you. I might be posting them wrong cause they show up big in my computer.
Old 03-18-2013, 09:24 AM   #25
Cascadia Tents is one of the sharper tools in the shedCascadia Tents is one of the sharper tools in the shedCascadia Tents is one of the sharper tools in the shedCascadia Tents is one of the sharper tools in the shedCascadia Tents is one of the sharper tools in the shedCascadia Tents is one of the sharper tools in the shedCascadia Tents is one of the sharper tools in the shedCascadia Tents is one of the sharper tools in the shedCascadia Tents is one of the sharper tools in the shedCascadia Tents is one of the sharper tools in the shedCascadia Tents is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Bobby
Cascadia Tents's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by bulhas View Post
lol this is the same tent as the CVT, as is the tepui etc....

further proof they all buy them from the same manufacturer from china

anyone who tries to tell you they are different is on glue, the only difference I've seen thus far is the label on the tent ;P
lol...They are all made in China is correct. The same factory is not correct. That their tent is the same as mine is also not correct. These are false claims. Either I am on glue or I now my tent is a better product with better quality than this one.

Thank you,

Bobby
Old 03-18-2013, 12:52 PM   #26
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cascadia Tents View Post
lol...They are all made in China is correct. The same factory is not correct. That their tent is the same as mine is also not correct. These are false claims. Either I am on glue or I now my tent is a better product with better quality than this one.

Thank you,

Bobby
I would like to apologizes. If any of this post offended you or your company. I didn't put this here to put any company down or to see who is better. I feel this is a.good deal and only trying to help other members that might want and rtt.

Thanks alex.
Old 03-18-2013, 12:54 PM   #27
cr500taco will become famous soon enough

Name: D
cr500taco's Tacoma Gallery
Everyone has a right to their own opinion.
Old 03-18-2013, 12:58 PM   #28
Stop staring at me swan!
tacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
tacoman15's Tacoma Gallery
Old 03-18-2013, 01:31 PM   #29
75PSI or bust!
xmadcowx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmadcowx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmadcowx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmadcowx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmadcowx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmadcowx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmadcowx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmadcowx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmadcowx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmadcowx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmadcowx is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ryan
xmadcowx's Tacoma Gallery
Personally, I think there is a big difference when it comes to customer service and overall satisfaction when the company is based out of the US vs China....Just my 2 cents.
Old 03-18-2013, 01:43 PM   #30
Quote:
Originally Posted by xmadcowx View Post
Personally, I think there is a big difference when it comes to customer service and overall satisfaction when the company is based out of the US vs China....Just my 2 cents.
?. This guys are in the US California. CVT are in Oregon. They are both in usa. Both companies get tents from China.
Old 03-18-2013, 01:47 PM   #31
75PSI or bust!
xmadcowx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmadcowx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmadcowx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmadcowx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmadcowx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmadcowx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmadcowx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmadcowx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmadcowx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmadcowx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmadcowx is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ryan
xmadcowx's Tacoma Gallery
cntrail is not out of California. Just so we are clear, when spending a good chunk of money, it doesn't hurt to talk to the owner directly and what I need, and what I'm getting. There is a lot to be said regarding peace of mind when they are a phone call away.
Old 03-18-2013, 02:04 PM   #32
Quote:
Originally Posted by xmadcowx View Post
cntrail is not out of California. Just so we are clear, when spending a good chunk of money, it doesn't hurt to talk to the owner directly and what I need, and what I'm getting. There is a lot to be said regarding peace of mind when they are a phone call away.
The people I'm buying from are here in California. They get there stuff from Cn trials. And the number for the company is in the.first post.
Old 03-18-2013, 04:18 PM   #33

Quote:
The people I'm buying from are here in California. They get there stuff from Cn trials. And the number for the company is in the.first post.
What's the name of the company you are dealing with? All that is posted is the name of your contact person with phone number and email address. Would like more info on the dealer.
Old 03-18-2013, 04:46 PM   #34
Quote:
Originally Posted by cr500taco View Post
What's the name of the company you are dealing with? All that is posted is the name of your contact person with phone number and email address. Would like more info on the dealer.
You got it. I know jason. Who works with them. Will get the info asap.
Old 03-19-2013, 04:36 AM   #35
Cascadia Tents is one of the sharper tools in the shedCascadia Tents is one of the sharper tools in the shedCascadia Tents is one of the sharper tools in the shedCascadia Tents is one of the sharper tools in the shedCascadia Tents is one of the sharper tools in the shedCascadia Tents is one of the sharper tools in the shedCascadia Tents is one of the sharper tools in the shedCascadia Tents is one of the sharper tools in the shedCascadia Tents is one of the sharper tools in the shedCascadia Tents is one of the sharper tools in the shedCascadia Tents is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Bobby
Cascadia Tents's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I would like to apologizes. If any of this post offended you or your company. I didn't put this here to put any company down or to see who is better. I feel this is a.good deal and only trying to help other members that might want and rtt.

Thanks alex.
Good morning Alex,

While I agree that we have a right to freedom of speech, I first want to say Thank you. I do apologize also for getting defensive. I do take a lot of pride in setting CVT apart from other companies who go through China. I have upgraded quite a bit from my tent down to the annex. No where in the states do you find an annex room like ours. We also have upgraded the fabric and mesh and go down to the brackets. We work hard at staying on top and making changes all the time. I do appreciate all who have joined in the Group Buy and have become part of the CVT Family. I feel there is a good reason that there was a CVT Group Buy started on these forums before we even knew there was one. It says a lot about our company.
Thanks again for your time.

Sincerely

Bobby
Old 03-19-2013, 08:22 AM   #36
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cascadia Tents View Post
Good morning Alex,

While I agree that we have a right to freedom of speech, I first want to say Thank you. I do apologize also for getting defensive. I do take a lot of pride in setting CVT apart from other companies who go through China. I have upgraded quite a bit from my tent down to the annex. No where in the states do you find an annex room like ours. We also have upgraded the fabric and mesh and go down to the brackets. We work hard at staying on top and making changes all the time. I do appreciate all who have joined in the Group Buy and have become part of the CVT Family. I feel there is a good reason that there was a CVT Group Buy started on these forums before we even knew there was one. It says a lot about our company.
Thanks again for your time.

Sincerely

Bobby
No problema. I know cvt is a good company. Actually thinking of not getting an rtt and buying a jayco baja pop up trailer, would work better for family.
Old 03-19-2013, 11:21 AM   #37

Quote:
No problema. I know cvt is a good company. Actually thinking of not getting an rtt and buying a jayco baja pop up trailer, would work better for family.
I love my pop up. Wish I had the baja!
Old 03-19-2013, 02:13 PM   #38
Quote:
I love my pop up. Wish I had the baja!
Went to look at one yesterday, they are nice. Only reason I'm getting the baja is because of my quad. Hope i can get it before june, got a pismo trip.
Old 03-20-2013, 08:13 PM   #39

Quote:
Went to look at one yesterday, they are nice. Only reason I'm getting the baja is because of my quad. Hope i can get it before june, got a pismo trip.
They are nice. I have an older Jayco myself, just not the baja. I like the baja because of the ground clearance as well as the front toy deck. Pismo is great, I try to make it there at least one weekend a summer. I usually tent it, there.
Old 03-20-2013, 09:21 PM   #40
Quote:
They are nice. I have an older Jayco myself, just not the baja. I like the baja because of the ground clearance as well as the front toy deck. Pismo is great, I try to make it there at least one weekend a summer. I usually tent it, there.
We always go in a big group. About 30 from so cal and another 35-40 from the bay area. We only do quads not really play with my truck in pismo, unless the wife goes. But will hit you up in june incase you want to go.