Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Group Buys

Notices

ENGO 9,000 winches SALE

Old 03-15-2013, 02:48 PM   #1
TAOScott is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAOScott is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAOScott is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAOScott is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAOScott is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAOScott is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAOScott is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAOScott is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAOScott is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAOScott is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAOScott is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
TAOScott's Tacoma Gallery
ENGO 9,000 winches SALE

Engo 9000 steel cable $289

Engo 9000 synthetic cable $419
Old 03-15-2013, 07:02 PM   #2
FCdrifter is on a distinguished road

FCdrifter's Tacoma Gallery
Is their a coupon code or something? Website still says $479.
Old 03-15-2013, 09:56 PM   #3
Boost JuNkY is a name known to allBoost JuNkY is a name known to allBoost JuNkY is a name known to allBoost JuNkY is a name known to allBoost JuNkY is a name known to allBoost JuNkY is a name known to all

Name: Billy
Boost JuNkY's Tacoma Gallery
Free ship included ? Very tempted! Is there enough slack to extend the solenoid wires for remote location?
Old 03-17-2013, 11:05 AM   #4
TAOScott is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAOScott is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAOScott is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAOScott is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAOScott is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAOScott is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAOScott is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAOScott is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAOScott is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAOScott is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAOScott is one of the sharper tools in the shed

This is a call-in sale, sorry no codes to enter.

The power pack leads are pretty short, but they are easily extended with the proper equipment.

Shipping is free, lower 48 states.
Old 03-17-2013, 12:23 PM   #6
offroadwonder is a splendid one to beholdoffroadwonder is a splendid one to beholdoffroadwonder is a splendid one to beholdoffroadwonder is a splendid one to beholdoffroadwonder is a splendid one to beholdoffroadwonder is a splendid one to beholdoffroadwonder is a splendid one to behold

Air Force:
Name: Jared
offroadwonder's Tacoma Gallery
Humm, anyone have any feedback on these winches? How do the compare in quality to the other entry level brands like badlands or superlift?
Old 03-17-2013, 02:50 PM   #7
MadMtnMikey is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadMtnMikey is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadMtnMikey is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadMtnMikey is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadMtnMikey is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadMtnMikey is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadMtnMikey is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadMtnMikey is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadMtnMikey is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadMtnMikey is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadMtnMikey is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
MadMtnMikey's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by offroadwonder View Post
Humm, anyone have any feedback on these winches? How do the compare in quality to the other entry level brands like badlands or superlift?
I just installed one of these, and bought it from TruckAddOns.com .... Didn't get a chance to use it yet. Construction seems solid, installation was straight forward. Awesome winch for the money, and 4wheel magazine did a review on them.
Old 03-18-2013, 12:36 PM   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boost JuNkY View Post
Check pm pls.

PM'd back
Old 03-18-2013, 08:27 PM   #10
FCdrifter is on a distinguished road

FCdrifter's Tacoma Gallery
Placed my order earlier today, can't wait to receive it! Thanks!
Old 03-20-2013, 01:01 PM   #11
Boost JuNkY is a name known to allBoost JuNkY is a name known to allBoost JuNkY is a name known to allBoost JuNkY is a name known to allBoost JuNkY is a name known to allBoost JuNkY is a name known to all

Same here. Ordered the steel cable with wireless remote. Just gotta find some time off to install it.
Old 03-21-2013, 01:04 PM   #13

Received mine fairly quick as well! Just gotta pick it up across the border. Thanks for the awesome deal!
Old 03-21-2013, 01:25 PM   #14
jkirkpatrick is a glorious beacon of lightjkirkpatrick is a glorious beacon of lightjkirkpatrick is a glorious beacon of lightjkirkpatrick is a glorious beacon of lightjkirkpatrick is a glorious beacon of light

Name: Jason
jkirkpatrick's Tacoma Gallery
I ordered the 10,000 model last year. My thoughts - lots of power, used it for about 6 pulls now. The winch speed is a bit slow, but I'll take slow and power over fast and wimpy.

Synthetic line was about 80' (IIRC). Changed out to a 125' syn line as the 80' was a bit short for me.

Remote has about a 1/8 second delay. Not a big deal, but something to think about.

The solenoid box could use some work. The plug in solenoid assembly is pretty wimpy. I'm going to have to take mine apart to get a better bolt/nut interface on the solenoid plug. One of my bolts has loosened itself to the point where I can't use my hand held winch controller. No biggie as I use the remote and I plan on hard wiring a controller into the cab this summer (Trail Gear winch plate is what I'm going to use).

I think that the power lines are long enough to remotely mount the solenoid by the battery (first gen), but I mounted mine on the passenger side. Spent $25 at a local shop to get the power lines extended.

The hardware rusts pretty bad, but that could be due to the salty winters up here. Doesn't impact the performance, so it's just a cosmetic thing for me.

I'd buy one again.
Old 03-26-2013, 12:01 PM   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by TAOScott View Post
1 WEEK ONLY OR UNTIL SUPPLIES LAST

Engo 9000 steel cable $269

Engo 9000 synthetic cable $379

STILL HAVE A HANDFUL LEFT. If interested call ASAP
Old 04-15-2013, 11:31 AM   #16
CowboyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCowboyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCowboyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCowboyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCowboyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCowboyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCowboyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCowboyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCowboyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCowboyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCowboyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed
CowboyTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Sadly, I have nowhere to mount one...

But since I've decided to chime in here, I've dealt with Scott before and will definitely do business with him again. (Just in case anyone was wondering.)
Old 04-15-2013, 05:53 PM   #17
MadMtnMikey is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadMtnMikey is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadMtnMikey is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadMtnMikey is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadMtnMikey is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadMtnMikey is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadMtnMikey is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadMtnMikey is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadMtnMikey is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadMtnMikey is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadMtnMikey is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
MadMtnMikey's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jkirkpatrick View Post
I ordered the 10,000 model last year. My thoughts - lots of power, used it for about 6 pulls now. The winch speed is a bit slow, but I'll take slow and power over fast and wimpy.

Synthetic line was about 80' (IIRC). Changed out to a 125' syn line as the 80' was a bit short for me.

Remote has about a 1/8 second delay. Not a big deal, but something to think about.

The solenoid box could use some work. The plug in solenoid assembly is pretty wimpy. I'm going to have to take mine apart to get a better bolt/nut interface on the solenoid plug. One of my bolts has loosened itself to the point where I can't use my hand held winch controller. No biggie as I use the remote and I plan on hard wiring a controller into the cab this summer (Trail Gear winch plate is what I'm going to use).

I think that the power lines are long enough to remotely mount the solenoid by the battery (first gen), but I mounted mine on the passenger side. Spent $25 at a local shop to get the power lines extended.

The hardware rusts pretty bad, but that could be due to the salty winters up here. Doesn't impact the performance, so it's just a cosmetic thing for me.

I'd buy one again.
For the price, you can't complain but so much. I agree with your assessment though
Old 04-15-2013, 06:31 PM   #18

Got to use mine a few times a last weekend. It works well. Got the wireless as well. A little on the slow side but got tons of power so Im happy with it. I extended the solenoid wires a foot each and mounted it on top of the bumper.
Thanks for the awesome deal Scott!

Old 06-09-2013, 02:00 PM   #20
I think I'm getting the Fear.
MY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: CH53-E Crewchief/Mechanic, HMH-464
Name: Mojo
MY50cal's Tacoma Gallery
x2!