Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Group Buys

Notices

OFFICIAL: Pelfreybilt 2012+ Front Plate Bumper Group Buy

Old 04-02-2013, 02:25 PM   #21
Monster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Corey
Monster Coma's Tacoma Gallery
Bump
Old 04-02-2013, 02:30 PM   #22
VolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy: Machinist Mate Third Class (Veteran 2011)
VolcomTacoma2011's Tacoma Gallery
Waiting for pre-2012 models bump
Old 04-02-2013, 03:30 PM   #23
laltaffer is on a distinguished road
Name: Lawrence
laltaffer's Tacoma Gallery
anyone know what exact set of rigid duallies Tyler has used before? Tyler I think you are still out of town, which is why I pose this question to the thread..

The one pic looks like its the surface mount variety.. I'm looking to get all of this done this weekend and my local off-road shop is closed on the weekends..

If anyone has an experience here let me know, thanks.
Old 04-02-2013, 03:32 PM   #24
Monster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

he recommends Rigid Dually Floods
Old 04-02-2013, 03:39 PM   #25
Monster Coma, which mount, the surface or the flush?
Old 04-02-2013, 03:43 PM   #26

Quote:
Originally Posted by laltaffer View Post
Monster Coma, which mount, the surface or the flush?
Hmm.. I believe the bumper already comes with the mounts you need. However I'm not 100% sure ill try to find out for you tho
Old 04-02-2013, 03:59 PM   #27
Much appreciated -- looks like from Rigid's website I can pick either the surface mount or the flush.. I guess if the bumper comes with places to install it I don't really need either mounting kit and could just buy either one..

Let me know what you find. I should be picking up my bumper this weekend if all goes as planned.
Old 04-02-2013, 04:11 PM   #28

Quote:
Originally Posted by laltaffer View Post
Much appreciated -- looks like from Rigid's website I can pick either the surface mount or the flush.. I guess if the bumper comes with places to install it I don't really need either mounting kit and could just buy either one..

Let me know what you find. I should be picking up my bumper this weekend if all goes as planned.
I bought mine with no mounts however I told Tyler to get on here whenever he can so expect a response sometime soon
Old 04-02-2013, 06:14 PM   #29
Pelfreybilt Off-Road
Socalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tyler
Socalduckslayer's Tacoma Gallery
Rigid dually standards. Non-flush mount. They bolt to existing mounts that bumper comes with. The bolts are included with the duallies. Everything is ready to go.
Old 04-03-2013, 01:16 PM   #30
Pelfreybilt Off-Road
Socalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Status updates in original post. Bumpers are flying out of here
Old 04-03-2013, 02:23 PM   #31
vtjc is on a distinguished road
EMS:
vtjc's Tacoma Gallery
Can you make a bumper that has a 2” receiver and can accommodate a winch?
Old 04-03-2013, 02:50 PM   #32
Pelfreybilt Off-Road

Quote:
Originally Posted by vtjc View Post
Can you make a bumper that has a 2” receiver and can accommodate a winch?
Yes, we can place a 2" receiver where the fairlead slot location in lieu of a winch for folks that like to use removable winch cradles or we can add a receiver below the winch mount plate that is in addition the the winch provision for people that want both.
Old 04-03-2013, 10:20 PM   #33
Banned
DdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Crazy
DdayIsNear's Tacoma Gallery
im gettin closer to ordering...mmmmmmm cant wait
Old 04-04-2013, 03:49 PM   #34
max2 is on a distinguished road

Name: Gary
max2's Tacoma Gallery
PM sent bump.
Old 04-04-2013, 08:47 PM   #36
Oreojoe688 is on a distinguished road
Coast Guard: Electronics Technician
Name: Joe
Oreojoe688's Tacoma Gallery
Payment sent. Can't wait to get this installed with some Rigid foglights =)
Old 04-05-2013, 09:08 AM   #38
Oreojoe688 is on a distinguished road
Coast Guard: Electronics Technician
Name: Joe
Oreojoe688's Tacoma Gallery
Does anyone have pictures of the skid plate with and w/out?
Old 04-05-2013, 04:11 PM   #39
Me mber
chris5255 is on a distinguished road

Name: Chris
chris5255's Tacoma Gallery
In production.

Thanks Tyler.
Old 04-05-2013, 06:45 PM   #40
Pelfreybilt Off-Road

Quote:
Originally Posted by chris5255 View Post
In production.

Thanks Tyler.