Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Group Buys

Notices

OFFICIAL: Pelfreybilt 2012+ Front Plate Bumper Group Buy

Old 04-06-2013, 06:33 AM   #41
laltaffer is on a distinguished road
Name: Lawrence
laltaffer's Tacoma Gallery
Oreojoe688 - I"m picking up my skid and bumper today. What type of pics are you looking for exactly? I'm happy to take some for you
Old 04-06-2013, 08:16 AM   #42
Oreojoe688 is on a distinguished road
Coast Guard: Electronics Technician
Name: Joe
Oreojoe688's Tacoma Gallery
I'm just wanting to see what it looks likes before and after

Quote:
Originally Posted by laltaffer View Post
Oreojoe688 - I"m picking up my skid and bumper today. What type of pics are you looking for exactly? I'm happy to take some for you
Old 04-06-2013, 05:59 PM   #43
I don't have a pic of the before and after yet of the skids but I'll post them when i can. For now I'll just post this. Just finished installing the bumper. I dig it. Very easy to install.

Old 04-06-2013, 08:52 PM   #44
Looks clean man, I like it. Now you just gotta get the Rigid Duallies on it. As well as the LED light bar.

Quote:
Originally Posted by laltaffer View Post
I don't have a pic of the before and after yet of the skids but I'll post them when i can. For now I'll just post this. Just finished installing the bumper. I dig it. Very easy to install.

Old 04-08-2013, 08:27 AM   #45
yup fogs are next, don't think i'm going for the light bar
Old 04-08-2013, 08:42 AM   #46
Pelfreybilt Off-Road
Socalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tyler
Socalduckslayer's Tacoma Gallery
Looks really good. Thanks again
Old 04-09-2013, 03:29 PM   #48
Tin Ninja
ZKuhl is one of the sharper tools in the shedZKuhl is one of the sharper tools in the shedZKuhl is one of the sharper tools in the shedZKuhl is one of the sharper tools in the shedZKuhl is one of the sharper tools in the shedZKuhl is one of the sharper tools in the shedZKuhl is one of the sharper tools in the shedZKuhl is one of the sharper tools in the shedZKuhl is one of the sharper tools in the shedZKuhl is one of the sharper tools in the shedZKuhl is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: zane
ZKuhl's Tacoma Gallery
Will fastenal call me when my bumper gets there?
Old 04-09-2013, 03:47 PM   #49
Pelfreybilt Off-Road
Socalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zane Kuhl View Post
Will fastenal call me when my bumper gets there?
Yessir!
Old 04-09-2013, 07:56 PM   #51
As soon as burt gets back to me i can get me some dope FX-R's. anyone know people that do a good tint job on tail lights? just a minor tint... I'm not all for the bro bro midnight blacked out crap.
Old 04-10-2013, 04:00 PM   #52
Pelfreybilt Off-Road

Oreojoe688 you are off to powdercoat
Old 04-10-2013, 04:04 PM   #54
Pelfreybilt Off-Road

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrazyCooter View Post
how long after powder coat should i expect it to be before its shipped out?
It will ship the next day. Yours will be back by Friday, look for the balance invoice any day now. Should be at shipped by next Monday.
Old 04-11-2013, 05:38 AM   #56
Talking

Wooo!!!! Who's awesome? You are

Quote:
Originally Posted by Socalduckslayer View Post
Oreojoe688 you are off to powdercoat
Old 04-11-2013, 08:51 AM   #57
hughesjrm is on a distinguished road

Air Force:
Name: Michael
hughesjrm's Tacoma Gallery
Do you still make plate bumpers for 1st Gen? when I look on your website it seems like only 2012 and up. I am shopping for Armor (front, rear, and sliders) and I would like to place an order with one company.
Old 04-11-2013, 08:59 AM   #58
Monster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Corey
Monster Coma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by hughesjrm View Post
Do you still make plate bumpers for 1st Gen? when I look on your website it seems like only 2012 and up. I am shopping for Armor (front, rear, and sliders) and I would like to place an order with one company.
He now makes 05+. He doesn't have bumpers for first gens but he does make sliders
Old 04-12-2013, 09:37 AM   #59
Pelfreybilt Off-Road

Rolling into the last week of the group buy.

Group buy for 2005-2011's will be coming up next
Old 04-13-2013, 08:35 AM   #60
bardicstorm is one of the sharper tools in the shedbardicstorm is one of the sharper tools in the shedbardicstorm is one of the sharper tools in the shedbardicstorm is one of the sharper tools in the shedbardicstorm is one of the sharper tools in the shedbardicstorm is one of the sharper tools in the shedbardicstorm is one of the sharper tools in the shedbardicstorm is one of the sharper tools in the shedbardicstorm is one of the sharper tools in the shedbardicstorm is one of the sharper tools in the shedbardicstorm is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Roger
bardicstorm's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Socalduckslayer View Post
Rolling into the last week of the group buy.
Ok, I'm in for one:

Base Bumper
+ Fog Cutouts
+ Add LED bar Cutout
+ Add Center tube only, includes lateral supports
+ Powdercoat