Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Group Buys

Notices

OFFICIAL: Pelfreybilt 2012+ Front Plate Bumper Group Buy

Old 04-23-2013, 06:53 PM   #81
Tin Ninja
ZKuhl is one of the sharper tools in the shedZKuhl is one of the sharper tools in the shedZKuhl is one of the sharper tools in the shedZKuhl is one of the sharper tools in the shedZKuhl is one of the sharper tools in the shedZKuhl is one of the sharper tools in the shedZKuhl is one of the sharper tools in the shedZKuhl is one of the sharper tools in the shedZKuhl is one of the sharper tools in the shedZKuhl is one of the sharper tools in the shedZKuhl is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: zane
ZKuhl's Tacoma Gallery
got my bumper on looks awsome got some cheaper lights through jasper offroad had to make some little brackets to mount the different bar but fogs mounted rite up thanks tyler
Old 04-23-2013, 07:05 PM   #82
Pelfreybilt Off-Road
Socalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tyler
Socalduckslayer's Tacoma Gallery
Damn that looks mean. Congratulations

What lights did you use for the fogs? There are several "dually" style lights for reasonable prices and I'm sure plenty of people would like to have options.
Old 04-23-2013, 07:16 PM   #83
Tin Ninja
ZKuhl is one of the sharper tools in the shedZKuhl is one of the sharper tools in the shedZKuhl is one of the sharper tools in the shedZKuhl is one of the sharper tools in the shedZKuhl is one of the sharper tools in the shedZKuhl is one of the sharper tools in the shedZKuhl is one of the sharper tools in the shedZKuhl is one of the sharper tools in the shedZKuhl is one of the sharper tools in the shedZKuhl is one of the sharper tools in the shedZKuhl is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: zane
ZKuhl's Tacoma Gallery
the fogs r just an off brand through jasperoffroad look dam near the same as the dually there 170 lumens less but there only around 40 a light well see how they hold up since they cost considerably less mulla

Old 04-24-2013, 07:00 PM   #84
City Slicker
ZeroX is on a distinguished road

Name: Anthony
ZeroX's Tacoma Gallery
I'm so confused as to which dually fogs i should order. Flood? spot? driving? i mean i'd like to keep them on while i'm driving at night, but i dont wanna piss everyone off when i'm behind them. i mean i might order smoked covers for them, and just run those if there to obnoxious. Any help would be appreciated guys. i'm new to this whole light thing, I'm just so used to modifying for speed, i'm totally lost in this new territory of 4x4 i've entered.
Old 04-24-2013, 07:06 PM   #85
Pelfreybilt Off-Road
Socalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

I run flood beams and keep them on with no issues. Lights up the area immediately in front of you really well. Spot is not necessary, not or a fog light position. Think of it this way, lower to the ground wider beam, higher you want a spot/pencil beam to reach out.
Old 04-25-2013, 04:13 AM   #86
bardicstorm is one of the sharper tools in the shedbardicstorm is one of the sharper tools in the shedbardicstorm is one of the sharper tools in the shedbardicstorm is one of the sharper tools in the shedbardicstorm is one of the sharper tools in the shedbardicstorm is one of the sharper tools in the shedbardicstorm is one of the sharper tools in the shedbardicstorm is one of the sharper tools in the shedbardicstorm is one of the sharper tools in the shedbardicstorm is one of the sharper tools in the shedbardicstorm is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Roger
bardicstorm's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zane Kuhl View Post
Man, I see this and I begin to question not getting the headlight loops! Looks great man!

Oh and final payment sent! Can't wait!!!
Old 04-25-2013, 11:47 AM   #87
Oreojoe688 is on a distinguished road
Coast Guard: Electronics Technician
Name: Joe
Oreojoe688's Tacoma Gallery
I sent my final payment too!!!! WWWWOOOOOO!!! damn pinching pennies sucks, but making your taco sexy... Priceless.
Old 05-01-2013, 08:46 AM   #88
Pelfreybilt Off-Road

Couple more to powdercoat, finishing touches on last two and this GB order is filled
Old 05-01-2013, 08:01 PM   #89
Who has 2 thumbs, a 2013 Tacoma and a NEW Pelfreybilt bumper? THIS GUYS woooo... getting all my stuff installed next week. I'm beyond elated right now. Thanks Tyler for the awesome craftsmanship inspected it while it was on the pallet... the thing is a beast. It's gonna look sexy with my all black truck.
Old 05-04-2013, 01:16 AM   #91
Common sense isn't very common!
CrazyCooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrazyCooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrazyCooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrazyCooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrazyCooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrazyCooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrazyCooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrazyCooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrazyCooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrazyCooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrazyCooter is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Port Dawgs
Name: Johnathan
CrazyCooter's Tacoma Gallery
mine made it to the house...now i can't wait to get home to it and put it on the truck. I still wont be back from this deployment for a few more weeks but i will post pics when i make it back and before/during/after installation. Thanks again Tyler for an awesome product and the GB!!!
Old 05-04-2013, 05:14 PM   #92
TRD desert man is on a distinguished road
TRD desert man's Tacoma Gallery
Will it fit 08 Tacoma on your groupbuy?
Old 05-04-2013, 05:17 PM   #93
Monster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Corey
Monster Coma's Tacoma Gallery
No but he has a GB for 05-11 bumpers!
Old 05-04-2013, 05:17 PM   #94
Monster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Corey
Monster Coma's Tacoma Gallery
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/gro...group-buy.html
Old 05-07-2013, 03:38 AM   #95
City Slicker
ZeroX is on a distinguished road

Name: Anthony
ZeroX's Tacoma Gallery
Final Payment sent!!! So pumped.
Old 05-08-2013, 10:38 AM   #96
Me mber
chris5255 is on a distinguished road

Name: Chris
chris5255's Tacoma Gallery
Just got the call from Fastenal. My bumper is finally here. Now what can I procrastinate so I can go pick it up right now? Looks like I have a project for Saturday, if I can wait that long.
Old 05-10-2013, 07:54 PM   #97
Just got everything installed. Pics to ensue once my truck is all cleaned and washed. Looks sexy though.
Old 05-14-2013, 06:36 AM   #98
Just a desert dude.
XIGUNHAWKIX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXIGUNHAWKIX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXIGUNHAWKIX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXIGUNHAWKIX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXIGUNHAWKIX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXIGUNHAWKIX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXIGUNHAWKIX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXIGUNHAWKIX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXIGUNHAWKIX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXIGUNHAWKIX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXIGUNHAWKIX is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Luke
XIGUNHAWKIX's Tacoma Gallery
Final payment sent, thanks Tyler!
Old 05-14-2013, 09:46 AM   #99
Pelfreybilt Off-Road

Thanks guys, 2 more out the door
Old 05-14-2013, 03:59 PM   #100
rdrock5914 is on a distinguished road
Marines:
Name: Carl
rdrock5914's Tacoma Gallery
Final payment sent and anxiously waiting!!!!!!