Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Group Buys

Notices

OFFICIAL: Pelfreybilt 2012+ Front Plate Bumper Group Buy

Old 05-21-2013, 02:36 PM   #101
City Slicker
ZeroX is on a distinguished road

Name: Anthony
ZeroX's Tacoma Gallery
Picked her up today! my winch came friday along with my fogs. Gonna try and get this thing on asap and put some before and after pics up. Any of you guys who installed already have any tips or tricks?
Old 05-23-2013, 07:46 AM   #102
City Slicker

ZeroX's Tacoma Gallery
It's on.
Attached Thumbnails
OFFICIAL: Pelfreybilt 2012+ Front Plate Bumper Group Buy-image.jpg  
Old 07-02-2013, 11:54 PM   #103
bullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shed

bullaculla's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zane Kuhl View Post
the fogs r just an off brand through jasperoffroad look dam near the same as the dually there 170 lumens less but there only around 40 a light well see how they hold up since they cost considerably less mulla

I know this GB is over, but I was dead set on the single center hoop until I saw this pic. The bumper just looks so mean from this angle. It looks great from any angle, but this shows off the bumpers design well.
Anyway, nice truck! thanks for the pic. Its gonna be a long wait for me
Old 07-22-2013, 07:16 AM   #104
City Slicker

ZeroX's Tacoma Gallery

Just thought i'd throw some more pics up. I'm extremely satisfied with pelfreybuilt and their customer service and build quality. Thanks again guys!
Old 07-22-2013, 11:19 AM   #105
Pelfreybilt Off-Road
Socalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tyler
Socalduckslayer's Tacoma Gallery
Looks great, glad you like it. Thanks
Old 07-22-2013, 11:21 AM   #106
Red
Large is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Large's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zane Kuhl View Post
got my bumper on looks awsome got some cheaper lights through jasper offroad had to make some little brackets to mount the different bar but fogs mounted rite up thanks tyler
Damn, just damn... guess I need to buy one of these now..
Old 07-22-2013, 05:20 PM   #107
Tin Ninja
ZKuhl is one of the sharper tools in the shedZKuhl is one of the sharper tools in the shedZKuhl is one of the sharper tools in the shedZKuhl is one of the sharper tools in the shedZKuhl is one of the sharper tools in the shedZKuhl is one of the sharper tools in the shedZKuhl is one of the sharper tools in the shedZKuhl is one of the sharper tools in the shedZKuhl is one of the sharper tools in the shedZKuhl is one of the sharper tools in the shedZKuhl is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: zane
ZKuhl's Tacoma Gallery
FYI be sure to check your fog mounts now and then mine broke off at the weld wheeling this weekend lost my light and ripped the wires off my truck probly could have saved it but wasnt paying attention