Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Group Buys

Notices

GB bilstein rear shocks

Old 03-26-2013, 12:08 AM   #21
nuckin futs member
RIDDICK3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRIDDICK3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRIDDICK3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRIDDICK3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRIDDICK3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRIDDICK3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRIDDICK3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRIDDICK3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRIDDICK3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRIDDICK3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRIDDICK3 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Stefan
RIDDICK3's Tacoma Gallery
I dont know sonny didn't tell me I would assume when they run out. but the link is on the first post
Old 03-27-2013, 01:25 PM   #22
Downsouth Motorsport
Downsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Downsouth Motorsports's Tacoma Gallery
Rear 5100 GB pricing!!

Fellas! You are good to go ahead and order! We have plenty in stock.

Thank you RIDDICK3 for starting this thread

Here is a link to our thread below.

We thought it might be easier for you guys to just have the pricing set up on our site, so you didn't have to wait for a bunch of guys to sign up on a GB.. especially for you who needed them now!

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/gro...ml#post6654552
Old 03-27-2013, 01:31 PM   #23
Downsouth Motorsport
Downsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by TacoSkeet View Post
Do you know any of the prices yet?
$159.98 free shipping to the lower 48

Quote:
Originally Posted by RIDDICK3 View Post
ya I do 159.58 with free shipping to the lower 48
go ahead and shoot us an order!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jobrien View Post
In
were ready

Quote:
Originally Posted by teneighty View Post
I'm in!!
fire off your order

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sje1124 View Post
Links to the shocks?
http://downsouthmotorsports.com/i-12...2013-pair.html

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Stabbin View Post
Do we know how long is this price good for?
until its not

Quote:
Originally Posted by teneighty View Post
Where is the link?
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/gro...ml#post6654552
Old 03-27-2013, 02:30 PM   #24
Downsouth Motorsport

Quote:
Originally Posted by kbauman92 View Post
id be in if we could get 1st gen ones
Quote:
Originally Posted by StAndrew View Post
Anything for first gens?

On the first Gen Tacoma's, unfortunately Bilstein does not make a direct specific shock that offers a lift of that size.

We can make a 5125 Bilstein work by length and a bushing swap, but.. YOU would need to provide me with the dimensions, extended and collapsed of what you would need.

So if you have these numbers we can get you a shock that will fit, but the valving is not going to be spot on.
Old 03-27-2013, 05:59 PM   #25
RAT Products
isu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ryan
isu2014's Tacoma Gallery
How about a deal on Tundra 5100's? I'll pick up a pair.
Old 03-27-2013, 08:13 PM   #26
kbauman92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkbauman92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkbauman92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkbauman92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkbauman92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkbauman92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkbauman92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkbauman92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkbauman92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkbauman92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkbauman92 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kyle
kbauman92's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Downsouth Motorsports View Post
On the first Gen Tacoma's, unfortunately Bilstein does not make a direct specific shock that offers a lift of that size.

We can make a 5125 Bilstein work by length and a bushing swap, but.. YOU would need to provide me with the dimensions, extended and collapsed of what you would need.

So if you have these numbers we can get you a shock that will fit, but the valving is not going to be spot on.
so would we be able to get the 5125's at the 159 price point?
Old 03-28-2013, 09:07 AM   #27
Downsouth Motorsport

Quote:
Originally Posted by kbauman92 View Post
so would we be able to get the 5125's at the 159 price point?
PM your details I'm sure we can do something for the 1st Gen guys..

So that you know 5125 only have a 90 day warranty for the Gen 1 guy, due to them not having a specific application for the vehicle.

Micah
Old 03-28-2013, 10:18 AM   #28
Downsouth Motorsport

07+ Tundra

Quote:
Originally Posted by isu2014 View Post
How about a deal on Tundra 5100's? I'll pick up a pair.
PM sent
Old 03-28-2013, 08:02 PM   #29
NorCalTRD is a splendid one to beholdNorCalTRD is a splendid one to beholdNorCalTRD is a splendid one to beholdNorCalTRD is a splendid one to beholdNorCalTRD is a splendid one to beholdNorCalTRD is a splendid one to beholdNorCalTRD is a splendid one to behold
NorCalTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Would the standard bilstein 5100's or the extended be best for Dakar rear leaf pack?
Old 03-28-2013, 09:28 PM   #30
I'm undefeated in the UFC.
PerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Pepe Silvia
PerfectTekniq's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by NorCalTRD View Post
Would the standard bilstein 5100's or the extended be best for Dakar rear leaf pack?

Below is a questions I asked DSM and an answer Sonny gave me.

Hey Marco/Sonny,

I have a a Dakar pack waiting in the garage. Just wondering if I should go the extended 5100 route -OR- the 5125 with valving?

I would go OME but already bought my front lift from you (5100's) and would like to keep it Bilstein all around.

Thanks for your input.

-Shane

Good morning,
That Dakar is a tricky dimension for the 5100's..
The 2.75" lift makes it an add length when it comes to the 5100's..
If you ran a 5125 series shock you will need a stem conversion kit.
That will normally add 1.5" to the compressed and extended length of the shock.
You may want to consider the 5100 series and fabricate a bump mount to have the suspension bump out sooner so the suspension will bottom out before the shock does.
Let me know if there is anything that we can help you with.
Thank you,
Sonny