Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Group Buys

Notices

THE RETROFIT SOURCE FX-R / Mini GROUP BUY (only need 10) ROUND 4

Old 04-01-2013, 08:32 AM   #61
ambiguous is one of the sharper tools in the shedambiguous is one of the sharper tools in the shedambiguous is one of the sharper tools in the shedambiguous is one of the sharper tools in the shedambiguous is one of the sharper tools in the shedambiguous is one of the sharper tools in the shedambiguous is one of the sharper tools in the shedambiguous is one of the sharper tools in the shedambiguous is one of the sharper tools in the shedambiguous is one of the sharper tools in the shedambiguous is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Burt
ambiguous's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoCalTacos View Post
Can I still get in on this?
Burt, sent you a pm regarding the retrofit service.
If I could order this and have it sent directly to you for the retrofit I can send payment now.
Lemme know buddy.
Pricing is the same through my retrofit service as I've included the discount already. I buy kits in bulk.

Quote:
Originally Posted by k.vo01 View Post
Could you pm the exact cost so I can send payment?
$238.75

Quote:
Originally Posted by hawkz99 View Post
I'd like to be added as well. Let me know if it's not too late and whether my pricing is correct:

FX-R Stage III, 3Five Ballasts, 3" LHD lens, D2s SVS bulbs, Bullet shrouds, H7 Relay
Costs:
$315 +10 for lens = $325 x 75% = $243.75+
SVS 4200k bulbs = $150
Shipping = $10
------------------------
$403.75 via paypal
see corrected amount above.

Quote:
Originally Posted by qodeBebop View Post
Waiting on the same info. Already sent a PM.
$288.75 per PM
Old 04-01-2013, 08:33 AM   #62
ambiguous is one of the sharper tools in the shedambiguous is one of the sharper tools in the shedambiguous is one of the sharper tools in the shedambiguous is one of the sharper tools in the shedambiguous is one of the sharper tools in the shedambiguous is one of the sharper tools in the shedambiguous is one of the sharper tools in the shedambiguous is one of the sharper tools in the shedambiguous is one of the sharper tools in the shedambiguous is one of the sharper tools in the shedambiguous is one of the sharper tools in the shed

We have 8 kits paid for! 2 more.
Old 04-01-2013, 08:36 AM   #63

ANYONE THAT WANTS TO JOIN THE GROUPBUY, YOU HAVE UNTIL TOMORROW MORNING TO PAY. 7 AM PST CUTOFF...
Old 04-01-2013, 09:18 AM   #64
qodeBebop is on a distinguished road
Name: Chris
qodeBebop's Tacoma Gallery
Payment sent. Not sure if I'm more excited or nervous about tearing into my new headlights.
Old 04-01-2013, 10:17 AM   #65

1 more.
Old 04-01-2013, 10:50 AM   #66
OmegaQuest is on a distinguished road

Army: 1st Battalion 3rd US Infantry (TOG)
OmegaQuest's Tacoma Gallery
I cant wait! Because I already wired up 2 lights behind my Satoshi Grille (Hella 500 HIDs) I will be using those as driving lights while I work on the retrofit so I can take my time. It might look strange to be riding down the road without the OEM headlights on the truck but I did the same when I did my Satoshi Grille, I rode a week without the front grill on the truck.... O well LOL.
Old 04-01-2013, 10:56 AM   #67
hawkz99 is on a distinguished road
hawkz99's Tacoma Gallery
Hey Burt.

You should be good with 9 orders. I just made my purchase directly from TRS 15 mins ago. Reason being I had a few technical issues I had to get answers for (building quad setup). Matt took my order and noted that it's part of your group buy.
Old 04-01-2013, 11:27 AM   #68
mave is on a distinguished road
mave's Tacoma Gallery
Hey there burt. Still waiting to hear an update on my order from back in december. Some feedback would be awesome. Please contact me
Old 04-01-2013, 11:42 AM   #69
k.vo01 is on a distinguished road
Name: Kevin
k.vo01's Tacoma Gallery
My paycheck just got delayed until this weekend instead of this past weekend so unless you'll let me pay a bit later I'm gonna have to opt out of this one.
Old 04-01-2013, 01:02 PM   #70

Quote:
Originally Posted by hawkz99 View Post
Hey Burt.

You should be good with 9 orders. I just made my purchase directly from TRS 15 mins ago. Reason being I had a few technical issues I had to get answers for (building quad setup). Matt took my order and noted that it's part of your group buy.
It doesn't work like that. I'll work it out with Matt anyway.
Old 04-01-2013, 01:03 PM   #71

Quote:
Originally Posted by mave View Post
Hey there burt. Still waiting to hear an update on my order from back in december. Some feedback would be awesome. Please contact me
Will email you
Old 04-01-2013, 11:06 PM   #72
SBPSH is on a distinguished road
Name: Rohan
SBPSH's Tacoma Gallery
So is that 10? When are these getting shipped?
Old 04-01-2013, 11:44 PM   #73
hawkz99 is on a distinguished road
hawkz99's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ambiguous View Post
It doesn't work like that. I'll work it out with Matt anyway.
Well, when I talked to Matt, I told him I had signed up with your group buy and then asked him whether I could order with him or do I need to make the order with you. He said either way was fine and that he would note that I'm part of your group buy. Only reason why I wanted to order with Matt was because my order is more complicated since I need a full kit + various other parts for my quad (and not just 2 full kits).
Old 04-02-2013, 09:16 AM   #74

I have 10 total with hawkz99 and the order ready to go to Matt. Should ship tomorrow. Thanks everyone! Groupbuy 5 will start tomorrow!
Old 04-02-2013, 10:44 AM   #76
The Man!
JLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jerry
JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ambiguous View Post
I have 10 total with hawkz99 and the order ready to go to Matt. Should ship tomorrow. Thanks everyone! Groupbuy 5 will start tomorrow!
Awesome man thanks for setting this up I'll be sure to post Pics on my monster when it's all done
Old 04-02-2013, 10:58 AM   #77

Quote:
Originally Posted by JLee View Post
Awesome man thanks for setting this up I'll be sure to post Pics on my monster when it's all done
Awesome! PM me if you have any problems along the way. More than happy to answer questions. That goes for everyone!
Old 04-02-2013, 12:43 PM   #79

ROUND 5 - click link below
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/gro...round-5-a.html

Old 04-03-2013, 07:11 PM   #80
Hobii5 is on a distinguished road
Firefighter:
Hobii5's Tacoma Gallery
I have a tracking number!