LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Group Buys

Notices

Possible Elite Offroad Group Buy

Old 03-24-2013, 11:06 AM   #21
Trail Squirrel has much to be proud ofTrail Squirrel has much to be proud ofTrail Squirrel has much to be proud ofTrail Squirrel has much to be proud ofTrail Squirrel has much to be proud ofTrail Squirrel has much to be proud ofTrail Squirrel has much to be proud ofTrail Squirrel has much to be proud ofTrail Squirrel has much to be proud ofTrail Squirrel has much to be proud of

Name: Jon
Trail Squirrel's Tacoma Gallery
Sub'd, if the price is right who knows
Old 03-24-2013, 11:18 AM   #23
the risk is worth the reward
mattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: matt
mattmxracer's Tacoma Gallery
Hells Yes!

Originally Posted by ponethousand
GEN 1 and GEN 2! Wanting to order a new front bumper I spoke with Tim from Elite Offroad. He asked me to start a thread if we could possible get 15 or more people interested he would do a group buy. He did not give me any prices yet but wanted to see if there was any interest. So lets try and get 15 people so we can get a good deal. I know from GB's in the past the base bumper ran $650. That's $100 off the normal cost. This is for Gen 1 and Gen 2. MIXED GROUP BUY. So I'll put my name down first.

1. Ponethousand
2. mjm540ii
3. jjhmoney
4. pwerrec
5. Mattmxracer
Old 03-24-2013, 02:57 PM   #25
TRD Overland
gathaway is a splendid one to beholdgathaway is a splendid one to beholdgathaway is a splendid one to beholdgathaway is a splendid one to beholdgathaway is a splendid one to beholdgathaway is a splendid one to beholdgathaway is a splendid one to beholdgathaway is a splendid one to behold

Army:
gathaway's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by mattmxracer View Post
Originally Posted by ponethousand
GEN 1 and GEN 2! Wanting to order a new front bumper I spoke with Tim from Elite Offroad. He asked me to start a thread if we could possible get 15 or more people interested he would do a group buy. He did not give me any prices yet but wanted to see if there was any interest. So lets try and get 15 people so we can get a good deal. I know from GB's in the past the base bumper ran $650. That's $100 off the normal cost. This is for Gen 1 and Gen 2. MIXED GROUP BUY. So I'll put my name down first.

1. Ponethousand
2. mjm540ii
3. jjhmoney
4. pwerrec
5. Mattmxracer
6. Gathaway
As with everyone it will come down to price, but I am def interested.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mjm540ii View Post
20 + for a giveaway?

With all these VA guys, maybe something could be worked out for shipping?
It would be nice to get the shipping price down a bit to the east coast. $155 sure adds a lot to the end price.
Old 03-24-2013, 04:05 PM   #27
ponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Paul
ponethousand's Tacoma Gallery
i like the progress! lets keep it going!
Old 03-24-2013, 04:36 PM   #28
ffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: mike
ffirg's Tacoma Gallery
If my tax return is anything close to what I just calculated, then I may be interested as well...Depending on when the gb would start of course.
Old 03-24-2013, 05:28 PM   #29
Formally afroman5015
bellassaiw10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbellassaiw10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbellassaiw10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbellassaiw10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbellassaiw10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbellassaiw10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbellassaiw10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbellassaiw10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbellassaiw10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbellassaiw10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbellassaiw10 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 31B 1132 MP Co.
bellassaiw10's Tacoma Gallery

1. Ponethousand
2. mjm540ii
3. jjhmoney
4. pwerrec
5. Mattmxracer
6. afroman5015
Old 03-24-2013, 06:15 PM   #30
ponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by afroman5015 View Post

1. Ponethousand
2. mjm540ii
3. jjhmoney
4. pwerrec
5. Mattmxracer
6. Gathaway
7. Afroman5015

Only 8 more to go! My suggestion is to put your name down if you are interested. When we get to 15 Tim can chime in and break down the gb price. I know someone asked about free shipping. My guess is that the discount almost takes care of the shipping. Any bit helps.
Old 03-24-2013, 06:16 PM   #31

Quote:
Originally Posted by JNome View Post
Watching and waiting for that tax refund.... def interested
Put your name down!
Old 03-24-2013, 06:20 PM   #32
tommyhd03 is on a distinguished road
Name: tommy
tommyhd03's Tacoma Gallery

1. Ponethousand
2. mjm540ii
3. jjhmoney
4. pwerrec
5. Mattmxracer
6. Gathaway
7. Afroman5015
8.Tommyhd03
Old 03-24-2013, 07:03 PM   #33

Only 6 more!
Old 03-24-2013, 07:03 PM   #34
TOYWERX
HomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Craig
HomerTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tommyhd03 View Post

1. Ponethousand
2. mjm540ii
3. jjhmoney
4. pwerrec
5. Mattmxracer
6. Gathaway
7. Afroman5015
8.Tommyhd03
Sir, it is my understanding that Tim does not make a 2012 version of his bumper... I may be wrong but I have never seen one.
Old 03-24-2013, 07:07 PM   #35
Ding Dang Dee
mjm540ii is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjm540ii is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjm540ii is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjm540ii is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjm540ii is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjm540ii is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjm540ii is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjm540ii is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjm540ii is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjm540ii is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjm540ii is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
mjm540ii's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ponethousand View Post
Only 8 more to go! My suggestion is to put your name down if you are interested. When we get to 15 Tim can chime in and break down the gb price. I know someone asked about free shipping. My guess is that the discount almost takes care of the shipping. Any bit helps.
I didnt read anything about free shipping, im just saying if we have some bumpers all shipped to one location, we would save $$
Old 03-24-2013, 07:28 PM   #36

Quote:
Originally Posted by mjm540ii View Post
I didnt read anything about free shipping, im just saying if we have some bumpers all shipped to one location, we would save $$
When I talk to him I'll ask about that. Doesn't
Old 03-24-2013, 07:29 PM   #37

Edit
Quote:
Originally Posted by ponethousand View Post
When I talk to him I'll ask about that. Doesn't hurt to ask.
Old 03-24-2013, 07:48 PM   #38
Hey Now!
w00dy is one of the sharper tools in the shedw00dy is one of the sharper tools in the shedw00dy is one of the sharper tools in the shedw00dy is one of the sharper tools in the shedw00dy is one of the sharper tools in the shedw00dy is one of the sharper tools in the shedw00dy is one of the sharper tools in the shedw00dy is one of the sharper tools in the shedw00dy is one of the sharper tools in the shedw00dy is one of the sharper tools in the shedw00dy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jeff
w00dy's Tacoma Gallery

1. Ponethousand
2. mjm540ii
3. jjhmoney
4. pwerrec
5. Mattmxracer
6. Gathaway
7. Afroman5015
8.Tommyhd03
9. w00dy
Old 03-25-2013, 12:05 AM   #39
          
skygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shed

skygear's Tacoma Gallery
Good progress going here.
Old 03-25-2013, 04:38 AM   #40

Lets DO IT!!! A couple more and we are there!!!