Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Group Buys

Notices

Possible Elite Offroad Group Buy

Old 03-21-2013, 11:04 AM   #1
ponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Paul
ponethousand's Tacoma Gallery
Possible Elite Offroad BUMPER Group Buy

GEN 1 and GEN 2! Wanting to order a new front bumper I spoke with Tim from Elite Offroad. He asked me to start a thread if we could possible get 15 or more people interested he would do a group buy. He did not give me any prices yet but wanted to see if there was any interest. So lets try and get 15 people so we can get a good deal. I know from GB's in the past the base bumper ran $650. That's $100 off the normal cost. This is for Gen 1 and Gen 2. MIXED GROUP BUY. So I'll put my name down first.

1. Ponethousand
Old 03-21-2013, 06:33 PM   #2
PcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: A1C
Name: Brent
PcBuilder14's Tacoma Gallery
Dang, dang, dang......

It depends on when the sign-up deadline would be... It would only be about $920 for the one I want, but I wouldn't have all the money until August....
Old 03-21-2013, 06:35 PM   #3
          
skygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shed

skygear's Tacoma Gallery
Pic of the bumper?
Old 03-21-2013, 06:37 PM   #4
60driver has a brilliant future60driver has a brilliant future60driver has a brilliant future60driver has a brilliant future60driver has a brilliant future60driver has a brilliant future60driver has a brilliant future60driver has a brilliant future60driver has a brilliant future60driver has a brilliant future60driver has a brilliant future

Army: E Co, 1-212th AVN
Name: Sean
60driver's Tacoma Gallery
I know I can search, but can you provide a link to the product page or pics?
Old 03-21-2013, 06:48 PM   #5
ponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Some pictures off his work.
Attached Thumbnails
Possible Elite Offroad Group Buy-058.jpg   Possible Elite Offroad Group Buy-img_2891.jpg   Possible Elite Offroad Group Buy-img_2912-1-1-1.jpg   Possible Elite Offroad Group Buy-img_2912-1-1.jpg   Possible Elite Offroad Group Buy-imageuploadedbytapatalk1359925288.027944.jpg  

Possible Elite Offroad Group Buy-img_3413.jpg   Possible Elite Offroad Group Buy-img_0553.jpg  
Old 03-21-2013, 07:25 PM   #6
Trusso24 has a brilliant futureTrusso24 has a brilliant futureTrusso24 has a brilliant futureTrusso24 has a brilliant futureTrusso24 has a brilliant futureTrusso24 has a brilliant futureTrusso24 has a brilliant futureTrusso24 has a brilliant futureTrusso24 has a brilliant futureTrusso24 has a brilliant futureTrusso24 has a brilliant future

Name: Tony
Trusso24's Tacoma Gallery
Sub'd. Interested for sure. First gen here
Old 03-21-2013, 08:41 PM   #9

Tim said if I got 15 people he would do a group buy. Copy and paste list starting on first post so we can get to 15 and get a group buy price from him.
Old 03-22-2013, 06:29 AM   #11
jjhmoney is on a distinguished road
Name: Joe
jjhmoney's Tacoma Gallery
Definitely interested! Not sure how to updat e list if someone could add me. Thanks Joe!
Old 03-22-2013, 06:34 AM   #12
          
skygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shed

skygear's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ponethousand View Post
GEN 1 and GEN 2! Wanting to order a new front bumper I spoke with Tim from Elite Offroad. He asked me to start a thread if we could possible get 15 or more people interested he would do a group buy. He did not give me any prices yet but wanted to see if there was any interest. So lets try and get 15 people so we can get a good deal. I know from GB's in the past the base bumper ran $650. That's $100 off the normal cost. This is for Gen 1 and Gen 2. MIXED GROUP BUY. So I'll put my name down first.

1. Ponethousand
2. mjm540ii
3. jjhmoney
Just quote and add a name.
Old 03-22-2013, 07:06 AM   #13

[QUOTE=mjm540ii;6627978]Interested for the feeler, but I still have to ultimately see where $ lies if/when groupbuy rolls around..

I know he said build time is about three months. In past group buys a $400 deposit was needed the I believe the rest due by the time of completion. His bumpers have a lot of options. Check out the link to his website.

http://www.eliteoffroadproducts.com/
Old 03-22-2013, 08:53 PM   #14
Formally afroman5015
bellassaiw10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbellassaiw10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbellassaiw10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbellassaiw10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbellassaiw10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbellassaiw10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbellassaiw10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbellassaiw10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbellassaiw10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbellassaiw10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbellassaiw10 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 31B 1132 MP Co.
bellassaiw10's Tacoma Gallery
Very tempting just dont wanna say ill wake one then not have the money lol time to re evaluate my spending so I can jump on this
Old 03-22-2013, 09:02 PM   #16
PcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: A1C
Name: Brent
PcBuilder14's Tacoma Gallery
No doubt in my mind that I will be running ELITE front and rear bumpers someday. Just not in this group buy...
Old 03-23-2013, 08:44 PM   #17
pwerrec is a name known to allpwerrec is a name known to allpwerrec is a name known to allpwerrec is a name known to allpwerrec is a name known to allpwerrec is a name known to all
Firefighter: Forest Service
Name: Curtis
pwerrec's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by skygear View Post
Just quote and add a name.
Not sure if I did this right, but I am in also.
Old 03-23-2013, 10:05 PM   #18
          

skygear's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by pwerrec View Post
Not sure if I did this right, but I am in also.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ponethousand

1. Ponethousand
2. mjm540ii
3. jjhmoney
4. pwerrec
Like that. I copy and pasted it
Old 03-23-2013, 10:25 PM   #19
pwerrec is a name known to allpwerrec is a name known to allpwerrec is a name known to allpwerrec is a name known to allpwerrec is a name known to allpwerrec is a name known to all
Firefighter: Forest Service
Name: Curtis
pwerrec's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks, I'm kind of a slow kid.
Old 03-24-2013, 05:30 AM   #20
          

skygear's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by pwerrec View Post
Thanks, I'm kind of a slow kid.
Don't be so hard on yourself. It is the internet, we all were novices at one point. All it takes is a little positive reinforcement and a point in the right direction. Here to help!