Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Group Buys

Notices

Group Buy: Amber LED Fog Lights + 60-240W Single Row LED Bars. All Brand New Designs!

Old 04-02-2013, 07:51 AM   #21
Cloudy-fabricator of things
Whitecloud is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhitecloud is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhitecloud is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhitecloud is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhitecloud is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhitecloud is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhitecloud is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhitecloud is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhitecloud is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhitecloud is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhitecloud is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
Name: Johnathan
Whitecloud's Tacoma Gallery
Subbed for some of the amber fogs. Let me scrounge some more cash to throw your way.
Old 04-02-2013, 10:11 AM   #22
Somebody call for a Wambulance?
Mitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS: Paramedic
Name: Mitch
Mitch's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by JasperOffroad View Post
Amber fog is 3.5" diameter and 2.25" deep.

1.46A@12v

3000k color temp
That would work perfect with the stock wiring!
Old 04-02-2013, 07:27 PM   #25
JasperOffroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasperOffroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasperOffroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasperOffroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasperOffroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasperOffroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasperOffroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasperOffroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasperOffroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasperOffroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasperOffroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed

JasperOffroad's Tacoma Gallery
Sound good. All PMs responded to.

I'm not going to maintain a list quite yet. Look for it at the end of the week. Anyone who has posted so far will be added then. I need to get some time to add the stuff to the site as well. I am trying to wait until production is a little closer to being finished. I don't want to take orders too early and have people wait forever.

Old 04-02-2013, 07:41 PM   #26
JasperOffroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasperOffroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasperOffroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasperOffroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasperOffroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasperOffroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasperOffroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasperOffroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasperOffroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasperOffroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasperOffroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Amber LED info. ONLY SPOT PATTERN AVAILABLE! The production on flood pattern will not happen for some time, if at all.

Old 04-02-2013, 08:34 PM   #27
Mitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Mitch's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Amber LED info. ONLY SPOT PATTERN AVAILABLE! The production on flood pattern will not happen for some time, if at all.

So an Amber spot?
Old 04-03-2013, 06:03 AM   #28

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mitch View Post
So an Amber spot?
Yes. It is designed to be a fog light. I have not seen the beam pattern in person yet but it should have enough spill coverage to the sides to provide all the close up light that you could want. The spot helps keep it penetrating through the fog into the distance.
Old 04-03-2013, 06:06 AM   #29
My turn.
TacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Justin
TacoFMS's Tacoma Gallery
dammit!! stop coming out with so many things i want!! i havent even been able to save up the money to get a big light bar yet and already you are trying to work on me with something new!! you will be the death of my wallet Jasper Offroad!!!!

all joking aside free bump for these guys awesome customer service and top notch products!!
Old 04-03-2013, 07:53 AM   #30
qodeBebop is on a distinguished road
Name: Chris
qodeBebop's Tacoma Gallery
I'd be interested in two of the amber fogs
Old 04-03-2013, 08:37 AM   #31
penguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
penguins_cc's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Skype™ to penguins_cc
Two amber fogs and two 60W pods for me, please!
Old 04-03-2013, 12:23 PM   #33

Mitch's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Yes. It is designed to be a fog light. I have not seen the beam pattern in person yet but it should have enough spill coverage to the sides to provide all the close up light that you could want. The spot helps keep it penetrating through the fog into the distance.
Works for me. I'm down for 2
Old 04-03-2013, 04:54 PM   #34

I've made a note of everyone's interest and will work to get things added to the online store. The thing I am really waiting on here is confirmation of final production, which I should have very soon. I am getting an update tomorrow on status so we can go from there. The 60W pods are already on their way to me and can be ready for shipment on the 9th.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BEEFY_CHEESY_TACO View Post
Can you put me in for two 18W 3" pod with removable amber covers (flood)?
Any experience using these as fog lights with the flood pattern?
I don't have any experience personally with them. I think the spot is a better choice for fog/snow/dust in general. It keeps less light from illuminating the particles in the air right in front of you.
Old 04-04-2013, 06:52 AM   #36

Quote:
Can you put me in for two 18W 3" pod with removable amber covers (flood)?
Any experience using these as fog lights with the flood pattern?
Quote:
Yeah I was kind of thinking that as well, can I change it to spot then please? Thanks
Not a problem.
Old 04-04-2013, 02:52 PM   #37

List updated. 60W pods added to site. Those will be ready to ship by the 10th of this month.
Old 04-04-2013, 03:19 PM   #38

Mitch's Tacoma Gallery
When do you want payment info?
Old 04-04-2013, 03:32 PM   #39

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mitch View Post
When do you want payment info?
I'll let you know, but probably not for another week.
Old 04-04-2013, 03:34 PM   #40

Mitch's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I'll let you know, but probably not for another week.
Sounds good. With the lights what all comes with it? Just a pigtail for wiring?