Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Group Buys

Notices

Group Buy: Amber LED Fog Lights + 60-240W Single Row LED Bars. All Brand New Designs!

Old 04-04-2013, 03:54 PM   #41
JasperOffroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasperOffroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasperOffroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasperOffroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasperOffroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasperOffroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasperOffroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasperOffroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasperOffroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasperOffroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasperOffroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed

JasperOffroad's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mitch View Post
Sounds good. With the lights what all comes with it? Just a pigtail for wiring?
You get the light, all mounting hardware and brackets, and a pigtail for wiring.

A wiring harness is available for $19: http://jasperoffroad.com/index.php/l...ual-lamps.html
Old 04-04-2013, 04:13 PM   #42
Somebody call for a Wambulance?
Mitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS: Paramedic
Name: Mitch
Mitch's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by JasperOffroad View Post
You get the light, all mounting hardware and brackets, and a pigtail for wiring.

A wiring harness is available for $19: http://jasperoffroad.com/index.php/l...ual-lamps.html
Awesome
Old 04-05-2013, 08:04 AM   #44
JasperOffroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasperOffroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasperOffroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasperOffroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasperOffroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasperOffroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasperOffroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasperOffroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasperOffroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasperOffroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasperOffroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed

It looks like production for everything is still on schedule. I have pushed the dates out one week to give some more time for people to decide. This also makes for less waiting between the time you pay and the time you receive your goods. Everything will now ship on the 10th and payment is due by the 22nd.

Our amber covers should be here soon as well! I can probably get those added to this group buy.
Old 04-05-2013, 02:03 PM   #45

60W pods are in stock. These are hefty. 5.5lbs.

I will have some beam shots of them tonight.

Old 04-05-2013, 02:57 PM   #46
Somebody call for a Wambulance?
Mitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS: Paramedic
Name: Mitch
Mitch's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
60W pods are in stock. These are hefty. 5.5lbs.

I will have some beam shots of them tonight.

Holy shit. The 60W are 5.5lbs each? Damn
Old 04-05-2013, 07:38 PM   #47

Beam shots did not come out. I must have hit the camera after I set it up. My headlight shots came out great. Every other shot was black.

I can say that the 60W pods are BRIGHT! The spot is a very narrow beam and throws very similarly to a 7" HID. The flood pattern loses a LOT of distance but casts a huge amount of light in the first 10-20 feet. It still lights up quite a bit into the distance but nowhere near the spot pattern.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mitch View Post
Holy shit. The 60W are 5.5lbs each? Damn
Tonight was my first time handling them. They are nice. Very nicely built and a lot of heatsinking.
Old 04-05-2013, 08:24 PM   #49

Quote:
Originally Posted by woods247 View Post
Do you have a night shot of 43" Single Row - 200W - 18000lm - $448?
No, I don't. The new 10W single rows will not be in my hands for another couple of weeks.
Old 04-15-2013, 08:47 PM   #51
Danjor2 is on a distinguished road
Name: Daniel
Danjor2's Tacoma Gallery
Bump, good deal
Old 04-15-2013, 08:52 PM   #52
jesus is a splendid one to beholdjesus is a splendid one to beholdjesus is a splendid one to beholdjesus is a splendid one to beholdjesus is a splendid one to beholdjesus is a splendid one to beholdjesus is a splendid one to behold

Name: jesus
jesus's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Amber fog is 3.5" diameter and 2.25" deep.

1.46A@12v

3000k color temp
perfect size for my bumper... do ya have this size in white as well???
Old 04-17-2013, 02:21 AM   #53
distinguished bongo truck art critic
Mxpatriot is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxpatriot is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxpatriot is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxpatriot is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxpatriot is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxpatriot is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxpatriot is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxpatriot is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxpatriot is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxpatriot is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxpatriot is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Military Police Platoon Leader
Name: Chase
Mxpatriot's Tacoma Gallery
What kind of warranty do these have?
Old 04-17-2013, 05:41 AM   #54

Quote:
Originally Posted by jesus View Post
perfect size for my bumper... do ya have this size in white as well???
No, just black. I have had a few requests for white but it is not something that we are going to produce at this time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mxpatriot View Post
What kind of warranty do these have?
1 year.
Old 04-17-2013, 06:58 AM   #55
I'd rather be fishing..
SWCB is one of the sharper tools in the shedSWCB is one of the sharper tools in the shedSWCB is one of the sharper tools in the shedSWCB is one of the sharper tools in the shedSWCB is one of the sharper tools in the shedSWCB is one of the sharper tools in the shedSWCB is one of the sharper tools in the shedSWCB is one of the sharper tools in the shedSWCB is one of the sharper tools in the shedSWCB is one of the sharper tools in the shedSWCB is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: james
SWCB's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Amber LED info. ONLY SPOT PATTERN AVAILABLE! The production on flood pattern will not happen for some time, if at all.

I read all three pages will these lights only work in aftermarket bumpers or will they fit stock applications as well?
Old 04-17-2013, 07:04 AM   #56

Quote:
Originally Posted by SWCB View Post
I read all three pages will these lights only work in aftermarket bumpers or will they fit stock applications as well?
They were not designed to replace the OEM components. I am sure that some type of bracket can be fabricated, but it would be custom. Once we actually have the lights in our hands we will do some testing.
Old 04-17-2013, 07:09 AM   #57
I'd rather be fishing..
SWCB is one of the sharper tools in the shedSWCB is one of the sharper tools in the shedSWCB is one of the sharper tools in the shedSWCB is one of the sharper tools in the shedSWCB is one of the sharper tools in the shedSWCB is one of the sharper tools in the shedSWCB is one of the sharper tools in the shedSWCB is one of the sharper tools in the shedSWCB is one of the sharper tools in the shedSWCB is one of the sharper tools in the shedSWCB is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: james
SWCB's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
They were not designed to replace the OEM components. I am sure that some type of bracket can be fabricated, but it would be custom. Once we actually have the lights in our hands we will do some testing.
Sweet thanks man let me know and ill be in touch
Old 04-17-2013, 07:16 AM   #58
Bpfaff45 is on a distinguished road
Name: Branden
Bpfaff45's Tacoma Gallery
Sub'd.... looking for 2 spots and a 15" single row bar. Quote plz?
Looking to Light up
Old 04-17-2013, 07:32 AM   #59
jesus is a splendid one to beholdjesus is a splendid one to beholdjesus is a splendid one to beholdjesus is a splendid one to beholdjesus is a splendid one to beholdjesus is a splendid one to beholdjesus is a splendid one to behold

Name: jesus
jesus's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
No, just black. I have had a few requests for white but it is not something that we are going to produce at this time.

1 year.

Lol..sorry I meant white as in not amber color...
Old 04-17-2013, 08:12 AM   #60
Look away, I'm hideous!
joneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Johnny-5
joneill03's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SWCB View Post
Looking at the bracket and the diameter of the lights, I think they should fit in my demello bumper. I was looking around for something to replace the acro lights I have in there now.