Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Group Buys

Notices

Group Buy: Amber LED Fog Lights + 60-240W Single Row LED Bars. All Brand New Designs!

Old 04-17-2013, 08:21 AM   #61
Look away, I'm hideous!
joneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Johnny-5
joneill03's Tacoma Gallery
BTW this gave me a chuckle.
Old 04-17-2013, 09:52 AM   #62
JasperOffroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasperOffroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasperOffroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasperOffroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasperOffroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasperOffroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasperOffroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasperOffroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasperOffroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasperOffroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasperOffroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed

JasperOffroad's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by joneill03 View Post
BTW this gave me a chuckle.
It has proven to be very true at times. We are a small shop and anything Shawn or I can't fix, well, it doesn't get fixed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jesus View Post
Lol..sorry I meant white as in not amber color...
Ha, sorry. I get requests for white housings about three times a month.

These will not be available anytime soon in any color other than amber.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bpfaff45 View Post
Sub'd.... looking for 2 spots and a 15" single row bar. Quote plz?
Looking to Light up
Which spots? The 3" 18W pods?
$148 for 15" before a 15-20% discount.
Old 04-18-2013, 03:47 PM   #63
Danjor2 is on a distinguished road
Name: Daniel
Danjor2's Tacoma Gallery
Put me down for a 43" 200 watt single row in combo pattern. Let me know about when I need to pay and when these will be shipped out.
Old 04-18-2013, 06:08 PM   #64
Kuhl29 is just really niceKuhl29 is just really niceKuhl29 is just really niceKuhl29 is just really niceKuhl29 is just really nice

EMS: Emt-I
Name: Ian
Kuhl29's Tacoma Gallery
damn it. I really wish I could get in on this right now. gonna have to wait a month or so.
Old 04-18-2013, 08:14 PM   #65
JasperOffroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasperOffroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasperOffroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasperOffroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasperOffroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasperOffroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasperOffroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasperOffroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasperOffroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasperOffroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasperOffroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Interest has been noted. List updated soon. I am still waiting on a final answer on production. They are not being very responsive right now so it might be a couple more days. As soon as I get my order confirmed shipped, then I will start taking orders.
Old 04-18-2013, 08:55 PM   #66
Danjor2's Tacoma Gallery
Combo or spot pattern? I can't make up my mind. Lol I was originally thinking combo but now I'm considering spot since my 6 inch pod leds and projector headlights (still in the mail, can't wait for projectors) should take care of the up close lighting.
Old 04-19-2013, 06:20 AM   #67

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danjor2 View Post
Combo or spot pattern? I can't make up my mind. Lol I was originally thinking combo but now I'm considering spot since my 6 inch pod leds and projector headlights (still in the mail, can't wait for projectors) should take care of the up close lighting.
I am a big fan of combo pattern, but if you have something to provide fill lighting up close, a few extra lumens out front won't hurt. From my limited exposure to the 10W lights, the 10W spot beam is a pretty tight pattern.
Old 04-19-2013, 07:07 AM   #68
StuckinOhio is a glorious beacon of lightStuckinOhio is a glorious beacon of lightStuckinOhio is a glorious beacon of lightStuckinOhio is a glorious beacon of lightStuckinOhio is a glorious beacon of lightStuckinOhio is a glorious beacon of light
Name: Mark
StuckinOhio's Tacoma Gallery
Will the 18W 3" pods Cree LEDs be in stock any time soon? looking for (2) floods.
Old 04-19-2013, 06:12 PM   #69

Quote:
Originally Posted by StuckinOhio View Post
Will the 18W 3" pods Cree LEDs be in stock any time soon? looking for (2) floods.
I hope so. Production should be finished on the 22nd, provided there are no delays and final testing goes well. I should have them available to ship two weeks after that.
Old 04-19-2013, 06:33 PM   #70
Danjor2's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by JasperOffroad View Post
I hope so. Production should be finished on the 22nd, provided there are no delays and final testing goes well. I should have them available to ship two weeks after that.
Any idea when your going to get your hands on the 10 watt bars?
Old 04-19-2013, 06:48 PM   #71

Quote:
Any idea when your going to get your hands on the 10 watt bars?
They are also on schedule to finish on the 22nd, so hopefully the same time.
Old 04-19-2013, 06:50 PM   #72
Danjor2's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by JasperOffroad View Post
They are also on schedule to finish on the 22nd, so hopefully the same time.
Cool, thank you. Can't wait to get my hands on one of these
Old 04-22-2013, 10:15 AM   #74
xpocad has a spectacular aura aboutxpocad has a spectacular aura about

Name: Bryan
xpocad's Tacoma Gallery
H0ow many orders so far? is the front list updated? does that mean no group buy?
Old 04-22-2013, 10:26 AM   #75

Quote:
Originally Posted by xpocad View Post
H0ow many orders so far? is the front list updated? does that mean no group buy?
It is not updated. The group buy is still happening.

I will update today to see what the current discount level is. I am still waiting on confirmation of final production before I start taking official orders.
Old 04-23-2013, 06:43 PM   #76

First post updated. A couple people posted that they were possibly interested but I wasn't sure of 100% commitment. Let me know if you do not see your name and want it added. If you do see your name and want it removed, let me know.

60W pods are available for shipping now. Use code TacomaWorld for discount.

It looks like we will be at a 10% discount on this stuff. I sent another email tonight and will hopefully receive an answer back on confirmed completion of production and hopefully a shipping confirmation. My order has been placed. Just waiting on delivery. As soon as I have word that they have shipped to me, I will open up ordering on the site.
Old 04-23-2013, 07:46 PM   #77

10W Single Rows are on their way and ready to ship 5/22! I will start taking payments for those on 5/9!

The amber fogs and 18w pods are still under post-production testing and will not be ready until late-May. I will note the interest and get back in touch when we are a little closer to final production on those. Sorry for the delay.

Amber covers are still being worked on. After some acid testing and high temp testing the amber color is fading. They are not ready to be mass produced yet. Very disappointing. Hopefully soon but I expect another few weeks.
Old 05-03-2013, 10:03 AM   #78
Danjor2's Tacoma Gallery
Any updates?
Old 05-03-2013, 11:19 AM   #79

Quote:
Any updates?
Not yet.

I won't hear much of anything until the 8-10th. My orders have been placed, just waiting for final production and shipments. At that time I will update with any information that I have.
Old 05-15-2013, 08:49 AM   #80
Somebody call for a Wambulance?
Mitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS: Paramedic
Name: Mitch
Mitch's Tacoma Gallery