Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Group Buys

Notices

Group Buy: Amber LED Fog Lights + 60-240W Single Row LED Bars. All Brand New Designs!

Old 05-15-2013, 10:30 AM   #81
JasperOffroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasperOffroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasperOffroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasperOffroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasperOffroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasperOffroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasperOffroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasperOffroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasperOffroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasperOffroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasperOffroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed

JasperOffroad's Tacoma Gallery
Still no update. I'm going to cancel this for now pending more information. Production times have not been met. Hopefully we can do this soon but right now no products are available.
Old 05-15-2013, 10:33 AM   #82
Somebody call for a Wambulance?
Mitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS: Paramedic
Name: Mitch
Mitch's Tacoma Gallery
Sounds good
Old 05-16-2013, 04:01 AM   #83
penguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
penguins_cc's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Skype™ to penguins_cc
OK - was waiting to get all the lights at once. I had signed up earlier for the GB - does the discount still work for the other lights I was going to purchase?
Old 05-16-2013, 06:10 AM   #84
JasperOffroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasperOffroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasperOffroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasperOffroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasperOffroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasperOffroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasperOffroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasperOffroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasperOffroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasperOffroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasperOffroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by penguins_cc View Post
OK - was waiting to get all the lights at once. I had signed up earlier for the GB - does the discount still work for the other lights I was going to purchase?
PM me with what you are looking to buy and I can send an invoice. Short answer - yes.
Old 05-24-2013, 06:42 PM   #86

Quote:
Originally Posted by SCSPerformance View Post
Are the 15" SR light bars available yet?
No. Still no update from the manufacturer. I have not pushed for information recently though. We will check back with them around mid June.
Old 07-01-2013, 08:36 PM   #89
00tbaytaco is on a distinguished road

00tbaytaco's Tacoma Gallery
I am interested in some of these amber fog lights if there is any update on them?