Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Group Buys

Notices

Group Buy: Amber LED Fog Lights + 60-240W Single Row LED Bars. All Brand New Designs!

Old 03-26-2013, 09:50 PM   #1
JasperOffroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasperOffroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasperOffroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasperOffroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasperOffroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasperOffroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasperOffroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasperOffroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasperOffroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasperOffroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasperOffroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed

JasperOffroad's Tacoma Gallery
Group Buy: Amber LED Fog Lights + 60-240W Single Row LED Bars. All Brand New Designs!

Current status (updated 4/23/13): 10% discount!
60W Pods are in stock and ready to order! Available in both spot and flood. - Coupon code TacomaWorld on www.JasperOffroad.com
10W Single Rows are on their way to me and ready for shipment 5/22!
18W pods and Amber Fogs are still under post-production testing and will not be ready until very late May.

http://jasperoffroad.com/index.php/l...w-led-pod.html

Our last group buy was a great success. We shipped out nearly 100 orders in about a month and are still taking orders every day! We ship out roughly 10 light bars a day through our normal sales so a group buy is no big deal to keep up with. Even though we are a small shop, we stock what we sell and maintain $40k+ (and growing) in LED inventory alone.

Quote:
The list so far:

Amber Fogs:
(2) hard2kill
(2) qodeBebop
(2) penguins_cc
(2) Mitch
(2) Taco me elmo

15" 10W LED bar
(1)

43" 10W LED bar
Danjor2

60W pods
(2) penguins_cc

18w pods
(2) BEEFY_CHEESY_TACO (spot)(w/covers)
(2) StuckinOhio (flood)
This group buy we will be offering only our newest products in the hopes to get them out on the market and get some photos of them in action! More photos of the lights tomorrow as well as more information. Stay tuned!

This group buy will operate as a normal group buy. Orders are being taken from now until April 22nd. You can pay anytime between now and then. All payments must be received by April 22nd to get this pricing! Orders will be placed on JasperOffroad.com If you are interested in being a part of the group buy, let me know here and I will add your name to this post. We need 25 separate orders for this group buy to happen. At 25 orders we will be giving a 15% price break! If we hit 50 orders we will be doing 20% off! If we do not hit 25 orders, I will still offer a 10% price break. The discount will be based on how many people have committed to this on April 20th. All orders will ship out to customers on May 10th.

I think that covers the important details. Items will be added to the store over the next couple of days but you can see them here first! These lights do not include a wiring harness. We have them available for $19 through the store. The harnesses will not be included in the group buy pricing.

Now, on to the new lights. All prices are before group buy discount. Take 15-20% off of these prices.:

60W Pod - $120:
Available in Flood and Spot patterns
6x 10W CREE elements
IP 68 waterproof
5.4Amps@12v
60 Watts
6000 raw lumens output

18W 3" pod: $50/ea With removable amber cover - $59/ea
1620lumens
IP 67
CREE LED
Current draw: 1.38A @12V
Color Temperature: 6000K
Flood beam pattern(90 degree)
Spot beam pattern(25 degree)

Single row bars. These are a completely new design! I know a lot of people have been asking for a 50" single row. We now have one!

These light bars are all 3" tall, use 10W CREE LEDs, are IP67 waterproof, and come in Combo, Spot, or Flood patterns.

15" Single Row - 60W - 5400lm - $148
23" Single Row - 100W - 9000lm - $248
31" Single Row - 140W - 12600lm - $348
43" Single Row - 200W - 18000lm - $448
50" Single Row - 240W - 21600lm - $548

Amber LED Fog - $40/ea:
18W
1260lumen
IP 67
Current draw: 1.093A@12V
Color Temperature: 3000-3200K

Old 03-26-2013, 09:58 PM   #3
evanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: evan
evanmb31's Tacoma Gallery
Props to you guys at jasper, i saw alot of people asking about amber LEDs on you previous group buy and you guys made it happen! Subbed to see some pictures of these in action
Old 03-26-2013, 10:05 PM   #5
JasperOffroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasperOffroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasperOffroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasperOffroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasperOffroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasperOffroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasperOffroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasperOffroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasperOffroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasperOffroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasperOffroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taco me elmo View Post
I just bought a 30 inch single off your site... Wish I knew about this...
Email me. We can work something out.
Old 03-26-2013, 10:32 PM   #8
Damn dirty Swede
EricTheRed is one of the sharper tools in the shedEricTheRed is one of the sharper tools in the shedEricTheRed is one of the sharper tools in the shedEricTheRed is one of the sharper tools in the shedEricTheRed is one of the sharper tools in the shedEricTheRed is one of the sharper tools in the shedEricTheRed is one of the sharper tools in the shedEricTheRed is one of the sharper tools in the shedEricTheRed is one of the sharper tools in the shedEricTheRed is one of the sharper tools in the shedEricTheRed is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric Sven
EricTheRed's Tacoma Gallery
VERY nice! Any chance you could tell us the dimensions on those fog lights? Would they fit in the stock Taco fog light hole without too much difficulty?
Old 03-27-2013, 04:48 PM   #9
snoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shed

snoope's Tacoma Gallery
Ryan,

I know of a 2002 Tacoma that would "volunteer" to be a "poster child" for those Amber LED fog lites ....

Great to see Jasper Off Road sharing another great deal with TW...
Old 03-27-2013, 09:18 PM   #10

I have no exact dimensions on the amber lights yet. Final production should be done in a little over a week. We are looking to end up at roughly 3.5" diameter. I will try to get a solid number soon. It would be nice if they fit in the stock holes but at this point, I am not sure that they will. As soon as I have one in my hands, I will test.

Snoope, It's a deal. I'll let you know when they arrive!
Old 03-27-2013, 09:25 PM   #11
Somebody call for a Wambulance?
Mitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS: Paramedic
Name: Mitch
Mitch's Tacoma Gallery
Sub'd for the fog lights. What size diameter will they be?
Old 03-28-2013, 04:21 PM   #12
snoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shed

snoope's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by JasperOffroad View Post
I have no exact dimensions on the amber lights yet. Final production should be done in a little over a week. We are looking to end up at roughly 3.5" diameter. I will try to get a solid number soon. It would be nice if they fit in the stock holes but at this point, I am not sure that they will. As soon as I have one in my hands, I will test.

Snoope, It's a deal. I'll let you know when they arrive!
Thank you .......When they do come in send me a PM and I will purchase the wire harness; making it an entire Jasper production...

We might "chat" about my 6" lights for the rear also if I am getting a package sent my way...dam...thats 2 wire harness's

Switches yet or follow others over to www.otrattw.com ???
Old 03-30-2013, 04:22 PM   #13

No exact dimensions on the amber lights yet. They are nearing final production. Products have not been added to the store yet but if you are interested, just keep in touch.

Quote:
Originally Posted by snoope View Post
Thank you .......When they do come in send me a PM and I will purchase the wire harness; making it an entire Jasper production...

We might "chat" about my 6" lights for the rear also if I am getting a package sent my way...dam...thats 2 wire harness's

Switches yet or follow others over to www.otrattw.com ???
The harnesses come with a switch but the otrattw switches are very nice.
Old 03-30-2013, 04:44 PM   #15

snoope's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by JasperOffroad View Post
No exact dimensions on the amber lights yet. They are nearing final production. Products have not been added to the store yet but if you are interested, just keep in touch.

The harnesses come with a switch but the otrattw switches are very nice.
Nice to know, thank you.... I now have more $$$ for the Tacoma....

Replaced the Ridgeline with an ES300 Lexus and Connie is nothing but smiles ....
Old 03-30-2013, 04:51 PM   #16
Red
Large is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Large's Tacoma Gallery
Ordered lights from these guys already, very good customer service.
Old 03-31-2013, 04:36 PM   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by BEEFY_CHEESY_TACO View Post
Any pictures comparing the 23" single row with the 20" double row from your site? This single shows a little more for lumens... Just curious.
Nope. We don't have any of the new single rows in stock yet. Production on them just finished up.
Old 04-02-2013, 07:39 AM   #20

Amber fog is 3.5" diameter and 2.25" deep.

1.46A@12v

3000k color temp