Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Group Buys

Notices

Quantum LED Light Bar Group Buy

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 03-27-2013, 03:31 PM   #21
VolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy: Machinist Mate Third Class (Veteran 2011)
VolcomTacoma2011's Tacoma Gallery
I know. That's exactly what i ordered. I have a 22" spot with 10,000 lumens paid and waiting for shipping info.

I am interested in some 6.5's and the 4" for fog lights and rear dust lights...and then I'm kicking around getting ANOTHER 20" here and making it amber to put on top of the treklight spot...

Again, really wish these had been available like..a month ago lol.
Old 03-27-2013, 03:34 PM   #22
ntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shedntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shedntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shedntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shedntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shedntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shedntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shedntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shedntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shedntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shedntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Marines: Infantry
Name: Seth
ntilehman's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by VolcomTacoma2011 View Post
I know. That's exactly what i ordered. I have a 22" spot with 10,000 lumens.

Again, really wish these had been available like..a month ago lol.

Right. The site lists the 20" with 7000 lumens though. OP should clarify what the real deal here is.
Old 03-27-2013, 03:35 PM   #24
ntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shedntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shedntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shedntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shedntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shedntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shedntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shedntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shedntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shedntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shedntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shed
This persons site. Click on the link in the opening post
Old 03-27-2013, 03:36 PM   #26
VolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Also, these are the same as Trek lol. I noticed...some people measure lights on actual width, and some measure on just lens width. The picture shows 22", and then the listing says its a 20" lol.
Old 03-27-2013, 03:38 PM   #27
Carolina Alliance Southwest Region Ambassador
jandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jandrews's Tacoma Gallery
I have my doubts about the veracity of the lumenosity ratings of a lot of these lights bars.

That said, they're bright enough. That's about all that's needed.
Old 03-27-2013, 03:38 PM   #28
Yea i noticed that now too. Same mounts in some pictures too. Sounds like you could get these lights at your door in about 2 weeks.
Old 03-27-2013, 03:39 PM   #29
Yea, its just a trust issue to have misinformation, you know? Not that I'm bashing on anyone here, just saying...saying one output here and then having your site say another...some clarification is needed.

I stand by what i told trek...

My friend has a 30"(32? 36? dont remember) Rigid bar which is claimed to have a 10,400 lumen output...so when I get my 22" which is claiming 10,000, we're gonna side by side that stuff and then find out if I was lied to or not Lol. honestly, i think 7000 is probably what I'm getting and I probably paid more than what this guy is selling for...but oh well...you live and you learn.
Old 03-27-2013, 03:41 PM   #30
wtf am i reading
Razgriz is one of the sharper tools in the shedRazgriz is one of the sharper tools in the shedRazgriz is one of the sharper tools in the shedRazgriz is one of the sharper tools in the shedRazgriz is one of the sharper tools in the shedRazgriz is one of the sharper tools in the shedRazgriz is one of the sharper tools in the shedRazgriz is one of the sharper tools in the shedRazgriz is one of the sharper tools in the shedRazgriz is one of the sharper tools in the shedRazgriz is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
Razgriz's Tacoma Gallery
whats the color temp of them? and got any beam shots?
Old 03-27-2013, 03:43 PM   #34
Lol You're right. Just ebayed 22" LED bar...got a boatload...all from china...ranging in price from $160-$299 and ranging in lumens from 7000-9000

Sooooooo.....
Old 03-27-2013, 03:47 PM   #36
DUDE MAN BRO
BEEFY_CHEESY_TACO has a brilliant futureBEEFY_CHEESY_TACO has a brilliant futureBEEFY_CHEESY_TACO has a brilliant futureBEEFY_CHEESY_TACO has a brilliant futureBEEFY_CHEESY_TACO has a brilliant futureBEEFY_CHEESY_TACO has a brilliant futureBEEFY_CHEESY_TACO has a brilliant futureBEEFY_CHEESY_TACO has a brilliant futureBEEFY_CHEESY_TACO has a brilliant futureBEEFY_CHEESY_TACO has a brilliant futureBEEFY_CHEESY_TACO has a brilliant future

Air Force: A.G.E.
Name: Hot Carl!!!
BEEFY_CHEESY_TACO's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Lol You're right. Just ebayed 22" LED bar...got a boatload...all from china...ranging in price from $160-$299 and ranging in lumens from 7000-9000

Sooooooo.....
Interesting......
Old 03-27-2013, 03:47 PM   #37
Carolina Alliance Southwest Region Ambassador
jandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jandrews's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Yea, its just a trust issue to have misinformation, you know? Not that I'm bashing on anyone here, just saying...saying one output here and then having your site say another...some clarification is needed.

I stand by what i told trek...

My friend has a 30"(32? 36? dont remember) Rigid bar which is claimed to have a 10,400 lumen output...so when I get my 22" which is claiming 10,000, we're gonna side by side that stuff and then find out if I was lied to or not Lol. honestly, i think 7000 is probably what I'm getting and I probably paid more than what this guy is selling for...but oh well...you live and you learn.
More lumens isn't always better. There's a point where things get too bright and it hurts visibility. Best to split your lumenosity up over several lights so you can adjust pattern and spread.

You want to cover the distances you use. IMO further down-road lighting than your stock high beams doesn't serve much purpose. You want greater side to side spread and higher visibility close to the vehicle for offroading.

Quote:

Sooooooo.....
This V

Quote:
Originally Posted by jandrews View Post
All this shit is made in China and resold here. Not that that makes it bad. I have every reason to believe the "high end" expensive guys like Rigid and Vision X are selling with a ton of markup because they can. As more competition enters the LED light space I expect to see prices fall.
Old 03-27-2013, 03:56 PM   #38
The point I'm/We are trying to make is the disparity in the OP's lumen counts. He's claiming one things, but then in the same post a link to his website says different numbers. We're merely discussing what is going on with that, while waiting for answer from the OP!
Old 03-27-2013, 03:59 PM   #39
kmd garage is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmd garage is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmd garage is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmd garage is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmd garage is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmd garage is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmd garage is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmd garage is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmd garage is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmd garage is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmd garage is one of the sharper tools in the shed

kmd garage's Tacoma Gallery
There are many suppliers of these lights as stated. A lot of guys get them from resellers in China. I go factory direct. The longest I have had to wait for lights is two weeks. I have had them sit in customs for two days.

I do not know what the other vendors issue was with delivery I do not even want to speculate.. Our lights all come dhl and I get tracking info for every order.

Rigid makes a great product but they pretty much use the same components and assemble them here. They do take the highest Bin rated led chipsets for their lights. A process called bining the Rigid and Baja design both do.

I have not had a single warranty issue to date. But I am in it for the long haul.

As far as lumens all numbers are posted at plus or minus 250 lumens. Sometimes I get varied info or mess up on a listing . I try to post the lower number on Lumens to play it safe.

There have been no complaints on quality or out put.

I can send out a set of 4" bars to someone for the group buy pricing to write a quick review.

It would be best if it was someone who all ready has another product.

there are night shots on the webpage. Also if you google Quantum LED light Bars you will find all the other forums I sell on as well as some youtube videos.

Thanks for all the interest.
Old 03-27-2013, 04:02 PM   #40
Quote:
Originally Posted by kmd garage View Post

As far as lumens all numbers are posted at plus or minus 250 lumens. Sometimes I get varied info or mess up on a listing . I try to post the lower number on Lumens to play it safe.

Thanks for all the interest.
Well the 20" bar is a difference of 3000 lumens.

Products Discussed in this Thread