LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Group Buys

Notices

Quantum LED Light Bar Group Buy

Old 03-27-2013, 04:03 PM   #41
kmd garage is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmd garage is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmd garage is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmd garage is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmd garage is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmd garage is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmd garage is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmd garage is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmd garage is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmd garage is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmd garage is one of the sharper tools in the shed

kmd garage's Tacoma Gallery
Beam pattern will have a small effect on lumens. Like I said the 20" bar says 8820 on the box but I would lean more towards the 7000 I will edit the op good catch.

Copy and paste add your name and what you want below.

jandrews 2 4" Flood Beam
VolcomTacoma2011 Undecided
Old 03-27-2013, 04:06 PM   #42
Poser Truck
jandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jandrews's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by kmd garage View Post
I can send out a set of 4" bars to someone for the group buy pricing to write a quick review.

It would be best if it was someone who all ready has another product.
I actually have 6 Blitzpro 6" lightbars on the truck now and one of their 21" light bars on the way.

I'm game for this. If you wanna...you know...sell 'em early.
Old 03-27-2013, 04:08 PM   #43
ntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shedntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shedntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shedntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shedntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shedntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shedntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shedntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shedntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shedntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shedntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Marines: Infantry
Name: Seth
ntilehman's Tacoma Gallery
Do you have any amber covers OP?
Old 03-27-2013, 04:08 PM   #44
VolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy: Machinist Mate Third Class (Veteran 2011)
VolcomTacoma2011's Tacoma Gallery
I'm down for the 4" lights...is that 47$ per light, or 47$ for a pair? because otherwise...thats not really a discount from your site...
Old 03-27-2013, 04:10 PM   #45
kmd garage is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmd garage is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmd garage is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmd garage is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmd garage is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmd garage is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmd garage is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmd garage is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmd garage is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmd garage is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmd garage is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by jandrews View Post
I actually have 6 Blitzpro 6" lightbars on the truck now and one of their 21" light bars on the way.

I'm game for this. If you wanna...you know...sell 'em early.
Lets get it going can have them on their way to you in the morning.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ntilehman View Post
Do you have any amber covers OP?
No my vinyl guy was talking about cutting some transparent yellow to place on the lens but we have not tried it yet. He has been real busy planning a wedding and moving.
Old 03-27-2013, 04:10 PM   #46
Chris24 is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris24 is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris24 is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris24 is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris24 is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris24 is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris24 is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris24 is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris24 is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris24 is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris24 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Chris
Chris24's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by BEEFY_CHEESY_TACO View Post
How do these compare to the lights Treklights is selling? As far as I can tell they're exactly the same?....
Look exactly the same...i'm sure they are from the same factory
Old 03-27-2013, 04:12 PM   #47

Quote:
Originally Posted by VolcomTacoma2011 View Post
I'm down for the 4" lights...is that 47$ per light, or 47$ for a pair? because otherwise...thats not really a discount from your site...
47 ea. so $104 shipped for two
I will adjust the price to $100 shipped not a ton of savings but it helps.
Old 03-27-2013, 04:14 PM   #48
VolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Hmmmmm I think I'm gonna have to pass.

I'm already in for several hundred bucks with Trek lights...so maybe once I actually get to lay hands on those...or get my money back...I'll start looking at other lights. Tired of empty reassurances.
Old 03-27-2013, 04:14 PM   #49
Poser Truck
jandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Lets get it going can have them on their way to you in the morning.
PM'd.
Old 03-27-2013, 04:17 PM   #51
Chris24 is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris24 is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris24 is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris24 is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris24 is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris24 is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris24 is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris24 is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris24 is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris24 is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris24 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Chris24's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by BORNWILDGUY View Post
Like the twix commercial left factory flowed caramel on cookie and right factory cascaded carmel on cookie
lmao, no kidding!
Old 03-27-2013, 04:17 PM   #52
ntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shedntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shedntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shedntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shedntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shedntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shedntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shedntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shedntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shedntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shedntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Marines: Infantry
Name: Seth
ntilehman's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by BORNWILDGUY View Post
Like the twix commercial left factory flowed caramel on cookie and right factory cascaded carmel on cookie

Hey now that makes a difference ha
Old 03-27-2013, 04:18 PM   #53
Whoa Whoa Whoa...you had me at Caramel.

HURRY UP AND TAKE MY MONEY.
Old 03-27-2013, 04:28 PM   #54
JWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Waldo
JWaldz's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
No my vinyl guy was talking about cutting some transparent yellow to place on the lens but we have not tried it yet. He has been real busy planning a wedding and moving.
It works easily, I've done it with yellow.. You can find pretty big rolls of amber and yellow vinyl on amazon for cheap. Maybe you can start pre cutting them and sending them out to people that want them for a small extra charge. It's temporary to an extent. You can take it off, it's just not as easy as a cover.

2 4led 3"x3" fog pattern pods

BTW, I'm contemplating on a 4" flood from yall. When's the deadline for this?
Old 03-27-2013, 04:30 PM   #55
Chris24's Tacoma Gallery
as many people as there are selling these lights, i can't believe no company has started offering covers or filters...seems like it'd be a good money maker
Old 03-27-2013, 04:32 PM   #56

I can have covers by the end of the week. No big deal there. I have some slip on covers that I make in house listed on the website that fit the 4" bars.
We are a full service off road/fabrication shop with a CNC plasma table and press brake.

I am not particular on a dead line let's say April 10th
Old 03-27-2013, 04:34 PM   #57
JWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Waldo
JWaldz's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris24 View Post
as many people as there are selling these lights, i can't believe no company has started offering covers or filters...seems like it'd be a good money maker
no kidding.. cus most are all the same damn housings lol.
Old 03-27-2013, 04:34 PM   #58
Well,

That's funny because that's my personal deadline with Treklights if there's still no info on lights and refund is taking to long...its also 5 days before my Paypal dispute deadline is up (45 days I believe)
Old 03-27-2013, 04:35 PM   #59
Poser Truck

Well, I just paid up for a set of review lights, so the review process starts NOW!

I'll keep you guys posted on shipping, packaging, etc. and review the lights when they get here.