Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Group Buys

Notices

Quantum LED Light Bar Group Buy

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 03-26-2013, 11:23 PM   #1
kmd garage is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmd garage is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmd garage is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmd garage is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmd garage is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmd garage is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmd garage is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmd garage is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmd garage is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmd garage is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmd garage is one of the sharper tools in the shed

kmd garage's Tacoma Gallery
Quantum LED Light Bar Group Buy

Since you guys love group buys and saving money I can knock some mor money off our light bars for a group buy.

All light bars feature Cree LED's and polycarbonate lenses

Will need 10 orders for group buy pricing

Pricing will be:

36" $299.99 18500 lumens

20" $199.99 7000 Lumens

12" $140 5700 Lumens

9" $110 4500 Lumens

6.5" $69.99 2800 Lumens

4" $45 1600 Lumens

New 5.5" Oval $50 2100 Lumens Spot Beam Only

More pics on the website here http://www.kmdgarage.com/quantum-led-lighting-1/

we will use priority mail for shipping $15 for large flat rate box
$20 for 22" and $25 for 36" bars the 4" bars fit 2 per medium flat rate box for $10

Copy and paste your name to the list below.

jandrews 2 4" Flood Beam Test set paid and Shipped PAID Additional 20"spot PAID
VolcomTacoma2011 20" spot 2: 4" floods 2:6.5"s flood total $459.97 shipped PAID
97yota4x4 2 4" flood beam total $100 Shipped
Balot64 2: 6.5" Spot Beam total $154.98 Shipped PAID
SkullTaco2012 2: 4" $100 shipped Spot or flood?
bkrdave36 2: 4" Floods $100 Shipped
Large 1: 36" flood and 2: 4"spot $435 Shipped. PAID
KenpachiZaraki 2: 4" floods Paid
ntilehman 1: 20" Spot 1: 9" Spot 2; 4" Floods PAID
13tacoma 2: 4" flood Paid
TSmalls89 2: 6.5" Flood PAID
Overkill 20" Spot 12" Spot 1: 4" Flood PAID
NwiTACO 20" Spot 1: 4" amber cover flood Shipped PAID
LockWire 24 1: 20" spot PAID
Oury 20" spot
Old 03-27-2013, 02:32 PM   #3
Red
Large is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Large's Tacoma Gallery
Lumens are showed on all lights..
Old 03-27-2013, 02:48 PM   #4
06texasedition is one of the sharper tools in the shed06texasedition is one of the sharper tools in the shed06texasedition is one of the sharper tools in the shed06texasedition is one of the sharper tools in the shed06texasedition is one of the sharper tools in the shed06texasedition is one of the sharper tools in the shed06texasedition is one of the sharper tools in the shed06texasedition is one of the sharper tools in the shed06texasedition is one of the sharper tools in the shed06texasedition is one of the sharper tools in the shed06texasedition is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 12 n msarng
Name: Matt
06texasedition's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Large View Post
Lumens are showed on all lights..
Lol i totally over looked that
Old 03-27-2013, 02:51 PM   #5
Carolina Alliance Southwest Region Ambassador
jandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jandrews's Tacoma Gallery
I ordered a light bar from a competitor literally two hours before this group buy went up.

Of course.
Old 03-27-2013, 02:58 PM   #7
Red
Large is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Large's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jandrews View Post
I ordered a light bar from a competitor literally two hours before this group buy went up.

Of course.
RMA
Old 03-27-2013, 02:59 PM   #9
kmd garage is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmd garage is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmd garage is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmd garage is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmd garage is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmd garage is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmd garage is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmd garage is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmd garage is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmd garage is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmd garage is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:

Of course.
You can never have too much light.

So once we have a tally of all the lights you guys want I will place the order. Once the lights are at the shop we will take payment and ship as payments are received. You will dot be parting with your money until the lights are in the shop.
Old 03-27-2013, 03:00 PM   #10
VolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy: Machinist Mate Third Class (Veteran 2011)
VolcomTacoma2011's Tacoma Gallery
Whats the turnaround on getting them to your shop?
Old 03-27-2013, 03:03 PM   #11

Lately it has been taking 4-6 days. I ordered two cases of 4" bars last sat. and got them this morning.

If they have to manufacture anything it can take up to two weeks.
They have been keeping decent stock on the lights I sell.

Forgot to add all but the ovals are available in spot or flood beam. Flood beams have been the best sellers 3 to 1.
Old 03-27-2013, 03:11 PM   #13
Not all who wander are lost
01GREENTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed01GREENTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed01GREENTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed01GREENTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed01GREENTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed01GREENTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed01GREENTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed01GREENTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed01GREENTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed01GREENTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed01GREENTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

01GREENTACO's Tacoma Gallery
subbed. Might be interested once tax returns are back
Old 03-27-2013, 03:11 PM   #14
VolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Yea this looks like a cheaper (price wise) to Trek, who i currently have an order in with.

When will this group buy end? I should have a tracking number from Trek lights within the next two weeks, then I'll know what to order here...
Old 03-27-2013, 03:15 PM   #15
DUDE MAN BRO
BEEFY_CHEESY_TACO has a brilliant futureBEEFY_CHEESY_TACO has a brilliant futureBEEFY_CHEESY_TACO has a brilliant futureBEEFY_CHEESY_TACO has a brilliant futureBEEFY_CHEESY_TACO has a brilliant futureBEEFY_CHEESY_TACO has a brilliant futureBEEFY_CHEESY_TACO has a brilliant futureBEEFY_CHEESY_TACO has a brilliant futureBEEFY_CHEESY_TACO has a brilliant futureBEEFY_CHEESY_TACO has a brilliant futureBEEFY_CHEESY_TACO has a brilliant future

Air Force: A.G.E.
Name: Hot Carl!!!
BEEFY_CHEESY_TACO's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by VolcomTacoma2011 View Post
Yea this looks like a cheaper (price wise) to Trek, who i currently have an order in with.

When will this group buy end? I should have a tracking number from Trek lights within the next two weeks, then I'll know what to order here...
Same.... Curious about quality differences or if they really are the same product then these are quite a bit cheaper.

Edit: noticed quantum is charging more for shipping so depending what you get it may just even out with trek anyways.
Old 03-27-2013, 03:20 PM   #16
ntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shedntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shedntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shedntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shedntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shedntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shedntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shedntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shedntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shedntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shedntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Marines: Infantry
Name: Seth
ntilehman's Tacoma Gallery
Yea. It would be cool to see who their suppliers are for both GB's. These seem to have more output and cheaper. I do have one question though. The output seems to be listed differently on the website then on here. Which specs are correct?
Old 03-27-2013, 03:23 PM   #17
Carolina Alliance Southwest Region Ambassador
jandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jandrews's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Large View Post
RMA
Nah. Blitzpro is good people, with good customer service, and I think what I'm getting from them would nicely complement...

Quote:
Originally Posted by kmd garage View Post
You can never have too much light.
Right you are. Put me down for two of the 4-inchers in flood beam please. I think it's time for the stock fog lights to go.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BEEFY_CHEESY_TACO View Post
Same.... Curious about quality differences or if they really are the same product then these are quite a bit cheaper.

Edit: noticed quantum is charging more for shipping so depending what you get it may just even out with trek anyways.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ntilehman View Post
Yea. It would be cool to see who their suppliers are for both GB's. These seem to have more output and cheaper.
All this shit is made in China and resold here. Not that that makes it bad. I have every reason to believe the "high end" expensive guys like Rigid and Vision X are selling with a ton of markup because they can. As more competition enters the LED light space I expect to see prices fall.
Old 03-27-2013, 03:25 PM   #18
Output is the same with Trek lights...lights actually look very similar. I would not be surprised in the least if they are the same supplier.

My reason for asking about turnaround is that Trek sold these same lights and a little higher price, and ...well...I paid a month ago and have yet to have a tracking number or shipment info yet.

"supposedly" he had a pallet of lights get destroyed by the shipping company and that set everything back...but that was weeks ago and we're still sitting here twiddling thumbs, waiting for any info on our lights.

So if there are supplier issues, i'd just be in the same boat here lol, while they are busy making Trek's lights lol.
Old 03-27-2013, 03:27 PM   #19
Quote:
All this shit is made in China and resold here. Not that that makes it bad. I have every reason to believe the "high end" expensive guys like Rigid and Vision X are selling with a ton of markup because they can. As more competition enters the LED light space I expect to see prices fall.
I'm actually looking forward to this . Rigid has alot of good things I'd like...but they are literally 3X more expensive than everything else on the market...with MAYBE double the lumens on some things...So one can hope that all these LEDs flooding the market now will bring Rigid's price down a bit.
Old 03-27-2013, 03:29 PM   #20
ntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shedntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shedntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shedntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shedntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shedntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shedntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shedntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shedntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shedntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shedntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Marines: Infantry
Name: Seth
ntilehman's Tacoma Gallery
Well to get 10000 lumens here its in a 20" bar and $200 vs the other stuff that is 22" and $288. So it's about $68 cheaper here. The mounts are different on these lights too. It's tough to get in another one of these while still waiting for other stuff.

Products Discussed in this Thread