Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Group Buys

Notices

DownSouth Motorsports 05+ 3-4" Lift Rear 5100's

Old 03-27-2013, 12:17 PM   #1
Downsouth Motorsport
Downsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Downsouth Motorsports's Tacoma Gallery
DownSouth Motorsports 05+ 3-4" Lift Rear 5100's

Hey guys!

We are offering a GB price on Bilstein 5100 rear's for the 05+ Tacoma with a 3-4"inch lift!

Best part is, is that it is already set up on our site at the price! so you do not have to wait for 5,10,20 others to sign up!.. just click the link below and order away!!

http://downsouthmotorsports.com/i-12...2013-pair.html

Big thanks to RIDDICK3 for posting a thread before we were able to! thanks a ton bud!
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/gro...ar-shocks.html
Attached Thumbnails
DownSouth Motorsports 05+ 3-4" Lift Rear 5100's-3-4lift.jpg  
Old 03-28-2013, 11:02 AM   #4
Downsouth Motorsport
Downsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by mjm540ii View Post
How long will this offer be for?
Until its over haha

No telling at this moment. I will let you guys know when its coming close to and end.

Micah
Old 04-02-2013, 12:20 PM   #5
Downsouth Motorsport

pm's

All PM's replied too! thanks guys for taking advantage of this deal!
Old 04-08-2013, 11:41 PM   #6
Custom User Title
Zac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: CSAR
Name: Zac
Zac808's Tacoma Gallery
I highly recommend these for those with tsb+aal. It prevents shocks topping out like the stock billies and shorter 5100s do.
Old 04-09-2013, 07:21 AM   #8
Downsouth Motorsport

Quote:
Originally Posted by HanleesTacoma View Post
Happen to be in the neigborhood and checked out the shop at DSM last week and got my 5100's adjustable front and 3-4" extended rear for $334 (tax included) Really great customer service. Thx Micah!. Pleasure to meet all you guys down there in SD. Btw, thx for the stickers!
Thanks!!! The pleasure was ours! No problem on the stickers! Thanks for stopping by!

Micah
Old 04-09-2013, 07:32 AM   #9
Bush Pusher
Hairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
Hairy Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks, cool deal. Any plans for a TW discount the OME Dakars in the near future?
Old 04-09-2013, 08:23 AM   #10
Downsouth Motorsport

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hairy Taco View Post
Thanks, cool deal. Any plans for a TW discount the OME Dakars in the near future?
Nothing as of right now.. Maybe we can do a group buy in the future?

Let me know if this is something people are interested in? If I can get enough "for sure" orders I can call and see if I can set up a group deal price from the manufacturers .

Micah
Old 04-09-2013, 09:05 AM   #11
I'm undefeated in the UFC.
PerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Pepe Silvia
PerfectTekniq's Tacoma Gallery
I ordered all my rear parts from different vendors at the same time. Shocks from DSM. Bumps from Wheelers. Flipkit from AllPro. And some other small things.

Shocks were the first thing on my doorstep. Also, Micah answered my questions via PM before I could even log off TW.

Old 04-09-2013, 11:22 AM   #12
Downsouth Motorsport

Quote:
Originally Posted by PerfectTekniq View Post
I ordered all my rear parts from different vendors at the same time. Shocks from DSM. Bumps from Wheelers. Flipkit from AllPro. And some other small things.

Shocks were the first thing on my doorstep. Also, Micah answered my questions via PM before I could even log off TW.

Glad i could help out! you ever need anything, do not hesitate.

Micah
Old 04-09-2013, 08:03 PM   #14
MGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Matt
MGMTacoFF's Tacoma Gallery
Are these not recommended without longer bump stops? I have the regular 5100's with the Toyota TSB AAL and the Toytec 1.5'' AAL. Are the regular length 5100's not long enough for this setup?

Matt
Old 04-10-2013, 07:33 AM   #15
Downsouth Motorsport

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmytacoma View Post
Can I get the same deal on a set for a 2011 4 runner?
PM sent

Micah
Old 04-10-2013, 07:41 AM   #16
Downsouth Motorsport

Quote:
Originally Posted by MGMTacoFF View Post
Are these not recommended without longer bump stops? I have the regular 5100's with the Toyota TSB AAL and the Toytec 1.5'' AAL. Are the regular length 5100's not long enough for this setup?

Matt
Matt,

if you only have 1.5" of rear lift you will be fine with the standard 5100.

Micah
Old 04-10-2013, 07:49 AM   #17
MGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Matt
MGMTacoFF's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Downsouth Motorsports View Post
Matt,

if you only have 1.5" of rear lift you will be fine with the standard 5100.

Micah
I would say I have about 2'' of rear lift so I am right on the edge. (going off of the description for regular 5100's)

I am wondering if these would work with that much rear lift and if they would need longer bump stops.

Sorry for hijacking the thread.

Matt
Old 04-10-2013, 10:04 AM   #18
Downsouth Motorsport

Quote:
Originally Posted by MGMTacoFF View Post
I would say I have about 2'' of rear lift so I am right on the edge. (going off of the description for regular 5100's)

I am wondering if these would work with that much rear lift and if they would need longer bump stops.

Sorry for hijacking the thread.

Matt
I would run the part number 24-214667 when ordering the shocks. the standard is only good up to 1.5" inches of lift. this number provided is for 2-2.5 inches of lift.

Micah
Old 04-10-2013, 10:24 AM   #19
resident Apple Pie Monster
Justus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Robert Paulson
Justus's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I would run the part number 24-214667 when ordering the shocks. the standard is only good up to 1.5" inches of lift. this number provided is for 2-2.5 inches of lift.

Micah
Order placed......

Thank you Micah!
Old 04-11-2013, 11:37 AM   #20
Mr Salty is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr Salty is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr Salty is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr Salty is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr Salty is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr Salty is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr Salty is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr Salty is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr Salty is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr Salty is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr Salty is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Hermmy
Mr Salty's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

Micah
You need an adaptor to run those on the 2nd gens?
Also aren't they a bit stiff because of valving and rear weight of taco?