LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Group Buys

Notices

Solo Motorsports GB?

Old 03-29-2013, 11:31 AM   #1
JWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Waldo
JWaldz's Tacoma Gallery
Solo Motorsports GB?

As far as searching goes, I couldn't find anything on this. They make some nice 2wd & 4wd stuff for 1st/2nd Gen Tacos & 3rd Gen 4Runners. I'd be interested in seeing if this is possible. Anyone ever looked into it or have any close ties with them? Are they still around or even active? Unfortunately they're not in the vendor list...
Old 03-31-2013, 08:57 AM   #2
JWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shed

JWaldz's Tacoma Gallery
nobody?
Old 04-01-2013, 10:50 AM   #3
nimrod712 has a spectacular aura aboutnimrod712 has a spectacular aura aboutnimrod712 has a spectacular aura about

Name: Jonathan
nimrod712's Tacoma Gallery
I just bought some stuff from them a couple months ago. Very helpful and knowledgable guys. Like I said, I just bought some stuff or I'd be interested in a GB. Just FYI, they also make some stuff that is not on the website, so when you talk to them just ask what they would recommend doing to your truck.
Old 04-02-2013, 02:22 PM   #4
socaldezracer is on a distinguished road
socaldezracer's Tacoma Gallery
Solo Motorsports is still there in Covina CA making 19" Long Travel 2nd Gen. Taco Kits. I was just there last week looking at a 2008 that has the 19" LT kit and the rear was 4-Linked at 24" of wheel travel. Impressive work!! They mostly do Toyotas and Fords.
Old 04-02-2013, 02:35 PM   #6
socaldezracer is on a distinguished road
socaldezracer's Tacoma Gallery
GB?

I just realized what GB stands for. I'd call Solo and ask them about a group buy. The owners name is Bobby. I remember him from racing in the early 1990s when they opened there shop by my house. I know they have updated their website solomotorsports.com compared to the old one with a lot of Toyota products. I'd be interested in a 19" LT group buy for my 2010 4wd Taco. Tax money is back. I jsut have a solo boxed uca and kings.
Old 04-04-2013, 09:46 PM   #7

JWaldz's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by socaldezracer View Post
I just realized what GB stands for. I'd call Solo and ask them about a group buy. The owners name is Bobby. I remember him from racing in the early 1990s when they opened there shop by my house. I know they have updated their website solomotorsports.com compared to the old one with a lot of Toyota products. I'd be interested in a 19" LT group buy for my 2010 4wd Taco. Tax money is back. I jsut have a solo boxed uca and kings.
How you like those boxed UCA's? That's what I was looking at getting.