Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Group Buys

Notices

(OFFICIAL) Tacoma Magnetic Koozie Group Buy #3

Old 04-04-2013, 12:59 PM   #21
llibrm is one of the sharper tools in the shedllibrm is one of the sharper tools in the shedllibrm is one of the sharper tools in the shedllibrm is one of the sharper tools in the shedllibrm is one of the sharper tools in the shedllibrm is one of the sharper tools in the shedllibrm is one of the sharper tools in the shedllibrm is one of the sharper tools in the shedllibrm is one of the sharper tools in the shedllibrm is one of the sharper tools in the shedllibrm is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bill
llibrm's Tacoma Gallery
Subd for ordering
Old 04-04-2013, 06:01 PM   #22
rjp4419 will become famous soon enough
Army:
rjp4419's Tacoma Gallery
Im in for the horns when they come in.
Old 04-07-2013, 09:28 PM   #23
DarkShark is a splendid one to beholdDarkShark is a splendid one to beholdDarkShark is a splendid one to beholdDarkShark is a splendid one to beholdDarkShark is a splendid one to beholdDarkShark is a splendid one to beholdDarkShark is a splendid one to behold

Name: Clark
DarkShark's Tacoma Gallery
I've been waiting for horn ones!
Old 04-08-2013, 07:33 PM   #24
423 TACO is a splendid one to behold423 TACO is a splendid one to behold423 TACO is a splendid one to behold423 TACO is a splendid one to behold423 TACO is a splendid one to behold423 TACO is a splendid one to behold423 TACO is a splendid one to behold

Air Force: Aircraft Mx
Name: Daniel
423 TACO's Tacoma Gallery
Sub'd to order when not at work
Old 04-11-2013, 06:38 PM   #25
TuRD TACO
DeSean Thick is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeSean Thick is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeSean Thick is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeSean Thick is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeSean Thick is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeSean Thick is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeSean Thick is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeSean Thick is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeSean Thick is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeSean Thick is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeSean Thick is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sean
DeSean Thick's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks Kyle! I got to put mine to use today, i love em. i'm sure i'll be ordering more when the horns come in
-Sean
Old 04-12-2013, 09:44 AM   #26
TIM.TRDSparks is on a distinguished road

Navy: Retired Firemen
TIM.TRDSparks's Tacoma Gallery
Email sent and sending PayPal now for 5!
Old 04-12-2013, 11:34 AM   #27
I love snow!
chipnoreo is one of the sharper tools in the shedchipnoreo is one of the sharper tools in the shedchipnoreo is one of the sharper tools in the shedchipnoreo is one of the sharper tools in the shedchipnoreo is one of the sharper tools in the shedchipnoreo is one of the sharper tools in the shedchipnoreo is one of the sharper tools in the shedchipnoreo is one of the sharper tools in the shedchipnoreo is one of the sharper tools in the shedchipnoreo is one of the sharper tools in the shedchipnoreo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS: Girdwood Fire Department
Name: Anna
chipnoreo's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Av8er View Post
My wife just walked in, saw the pics of the koozies in action......and said we're all dorks!! She's just pissed because chicks don't have cool shit like this on pinterest!!

Why do you think i'm on TW and not pinterest
Old 04-12-2013, 11:55 AM   #28
whys the rum gone
snowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Andrew
snowtank's Tacoma Gallery
Subd. I will take 1 of each.
Old 04-12-2013, 12:19 PM   #29
Sloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedSloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedSloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedSloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedSloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedSloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedSloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedSloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedSloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedSloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedSloth is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Seth
Sloth's Tacoma Gallery
Sub'd for after work
Old 04-17-2013, 07:03 AM   #30
To be continued...
Gorillazrus is one of the sharper tools in the shedGorillazrus is one of the sharper tools in the shedGorillazrus is one of the sharper tools in the shedGorillazrus is one of the sharper tools in the shedGorillazrus is one of the sharper tools in the shedGorillazrus is one of the sharper tools in the shedGorillazrus is one of the sharper tools in the shedGorillazrus is one of the sharper tools in the shedGorillazrus is one of the sharper tools in the shedGorillazrus is one of the sharper tools in the shedGorillazrus is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Gorillazrus's Tacoma Gallery
Email sent. I'm down for 3 vintage now and 3 horns whenever they come in.
Old 04-17-2013, 03:16 PM   #32
anasseef is on a distinguished road
anasseef's Tacoma Gallery
Nice, can't wait to get these!
Old 04-17-2013, 03:21 PM   #33
SuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kyle
SuthrnTaco07's Tacoma Gallery
UPDATE!! (04-17-2013) All Designs are OUT OF STOCK!! Sorry for those who had hoped for more designs. This helped me expedite the Horns design but it is unsure if I will be continuing the distribution of all designs. I could possibly be making them at a later date as I have the designs still but they just don't sell as well. I will however post the ones I will be making in this thread. I have designs for Jeeps and Toyota's. So please keep your eyes open! I will be traveling this weekend and should be able to crack down on getting these made next week so we are making progress! Thank you again for your support and keep checking back for more updates as I might be taking pre-orders on the horns to ease the process and to help get your orders out faster in one lump sum.
Old 04-17-2013, 03:40 PM   #34
06texasedition is one of the sharper tools in the shed06texasedition is one of the sharper tools in the shed06texasedition is one of the sharper tools in the shed06texasedition is one of the sharper tools in the shed06texasedition is one of the sharper tools in the shed06texasedition is one of the sharper tools in the shed06texasedition is one of the sharper tools in the shed06texasedition is one of the sharper tools in the shed06texasedition is one of the sharper tools in the shed06texasedition is one of the sharper tools in the shed06texasedition is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 12 n msarng
Name: Matt
06texasedition's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuthrnTaco07 View Post
UPDATE!! (04-17-2013) All Designs are OUT OF STOCK!! Sorry for those who had hoped for more designs. This helped me expedite the Horns design but it is unsure if I will be continuing the distribution of all designs. I could possibly be making them at a later date as I have the designs still but they just don't sell as well. I will however post the ones I will be making in this thread. I have designs for Jeeps and Toyota's. So please keep your eyes open! I will be traveling this weekend and should be able to crack down on getting these made next week so we are making progress! Thank you again for your support and keep checking back for more updates as I might be taking pre-orders on the horns to ease the process and to help get your orders out faster in one lump sum.
Ok I'm just ready for some horns
Old 04-18-2013, 12:29 AM   #35
DarkShark is a splendid one to beholdDarkShark is a splendid one to beholdDarkShark is a splendid one to beholdDarkShark is a splendid one to beholdDarkShark is a splendid one to beholdDarkShark is a splendid one to beholdDarkShark is a splendid one to behold

Name: Clark
DarkShark's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 97yota4x4 View Post
Ok I'm just ready for some horns
X2
Old 04-24-2013, 08:54 AM   #36
TIM.TRDSparks is on a distinguished road

Navy: Retired Firemen
TIM.TRDSparks's Tacoma Gallery

GOT OURS IN TODAY AND GREAT ADDITION TO OUR WORK FRIDGE!!
Old 04-24-2013, 09:36 AM   #37
SuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kyle
SuthrnTaco07's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TIM.TRDSparks View Post

GOT OURS IN TODAY AND GREAT ADDITION TO OUR WORK FRIDGE!!
NICE! Looks good! You guys got the last of them!
Old 04-24-2013, 10:30 AM   #38
forcefedsupra is on a distinguished road
Navy: Aviation Electronics Tech
Name: Dustin
forcefedsupra's Tacoma Gallery
sub'd for when available
Old 04-27-2013, 11:14 PM   #39
Blueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brad
Blueitrgsr's Tacoma Gallery
I ordered some of these the first time around. And I've only got one left. Deff time for some more I'd take a few vintage ones when you get them back in stock.
Old 04-30-2013, 12:25 PM   #40
2000GTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed2000GTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed2000GTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed2000GTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed2000GTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed2000GTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed2000GTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed2000GTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed2000GTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed2000GTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed2000GTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

2000GTacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Subbed for future ordering