Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Group Buys

Notices

(OFFICIAL) Tacoma Magnetic Koozie Group Buy #3

Old 04-03-2013, 10:26 AM   #1
SuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kyle
SuthrnTaco07's Tacoma Gallery
(OFFICIAL) Tacoma Magnetic Koozie Group Buy #3

UPDATE!! (04-17-2013) All Designs are OUT OF STOCK!! Sorry for those who had hoped for more designs. This helped me expedite the Horns design but it is unsure if I will be continuing the distribution of all designs. I could possibly be making them at a later date as I have the designs still but they just don't sell as well. I will however post the ones I will be making in this thread. I have designs for Jeeps and Toyota's. So please keep your eyes open! I will be traveling this weekend and should be able to crack down on getting these made next week so we are making progress! Thank you again for your support and keep checking back for more updates as I might be taking pre-orders on the horns to ease the process and to help get your orders out faster in one lump sum.

I am in the process of working with a new vendor and trying to come up with a new design if I can. I will be doing 2 Jeep styles later also. For now I am working on getting my "Horns" back in stock. I will keep you posted.

Last time I did this, I took PRE-Orders voluntarily and PRE-payments. Those who ordered and paid first were the first to receive their products. If this goes like my last couple of group buys we should have a new batch of "Horns" in your hands by the end of April! Now that is GREAT NEWS!! If you want all 3 styles it would save money to wait on the "Horns" so you don't have to pay shipping twice. If you want just the "Vintage" or the "Toyota" or both of them then I will collect your payment and ship them out immediately.

If we get enough interest in "Horns" Koozies I will order more then 100. For the starting number I am ordering only 100 "Horns" Koozies. If you have been watching the news then you will understand the price hike. The cost of this item for me has gone up, and the price of shipping has gone up. I am not making anything off of these orders. I am trying my best to keep costs down and get package deals going. I really enjoy the fun factor of passing on a cool product!

MAGNETIC KOOZIE!?!? WHAT!! Yes i said it! Just when all hope was lost the third hand has arrived while you're working on your truck! Seeing that you are surrounded by metal while working on your truck and you hate to set your "beverage of choice" on your engine cover, bed rail, wheel, or all the way across the room! Let alone if you don't have a koozie then you can't set it down for long in the summer heat! So why sacrifice location of setting your beverage and keeping it cold! With a Magnetic Koozie you can put your ice cold beverage anywhere there is a metal surface while your logo representing what you stand for is facing outward!

Ordering instructions are listed below! Send me and email and I will respond as soon as possible with an invoice or Reply! Thank you!

One koozie will cost $6.50 plus First Class shipping. If you buy 2 you'll save $1, 3 you'll save $2, etc..

FIRST CLASS SHIPPING!! East: 2 - 3 Days! West: 3- 5 Days!
1 - $8 Shipped to your door or PO Box!!
2 - $15 Shipped!! Save $1
3 - $22 Shipped!! Save $2
4 - $29 Shipped!! Save $3
5 - $35 Shipped!! Save $5

CANADA!!! Guess What!! Add $3 to each of these numbers and you can have yours to!!!

Thanks to A LOT of help from scwerks who helped me design every idea we could both come up with! So he is the true mastermind behind the design I just have the rescource...

I will be accepting payment through Paypal Gift! I want to make sure all Koozies are 100% before shipping!

Due to mass amounts of expected PM's and emails I will be making a list and Organizing it by order of emails. Only PM me for questions about the product! I work full time and do have a life so please be patient! I will get them out as soon as possible!

To Order send your information to kfklucas@gmail.com

Subject: Koozie Order
Body:
- Screen Name
- Quantity of Koozies
- Real Name
- Address

Let the emailing begin!!! DO NOT PM THIS INFORMATION TO ME!

__________HORNS___________________________________ TOYOTA____________

___________VINTAGE________

NYCO doin work!

KevMC Product Placement!

_____Tervanun Showin off_____________________________
Old 04-03-2013, 10:42 AM   #2
SuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Start a list on here also.. I will reflect the emails with this list. Order what you want but the "Horns" will be available at a later date.

Koozie Orders
1.)
2.)
3.)
4.)
Old 04-03-2013, 10:44 AM   #3
That one guy
Aw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Aw9d's Tacoma Gallery
Subb'd waiting for Horns to come in
Old 04-03-2013, 10:46 AM   #4
Bush Pusher
Hairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
Hairy Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aw9d View Post
x2. In for a couple of those
Old 04-03-2013, 10:50 AM   #5
S)(AKALO)(AWAII
RMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Reid
RMAN808's Tacoma Gallery
Sub'd
Old 04-03-2013, 10:56 AM   #6
ShadesOfGrey is one of the sharper tools in the shedShadesOfGrey is one of the sharper tools in the shedShadesOfGrey is one of the sharper tools in the shedShadesOfGrey is one of the sharper tools in the shedShadesOfGrey is one of the sharper tools in the shedShadesOfGrey is one of the sharper tools in the shedShadesOfGrey is one of the sharper tools in the shedShadesOfGrey is one of the sharper tools in the shedShadesOfGrey is one of the sharper tools in the shedShadesOfGrey is one of the sharper tools in the shedShadesOfGrey is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Aircraft Fuel Handler
Name: Jamie
ShadesOfGrey's Tacoma Gallery
Will be ordering soon.
Old 04-03-2013, 10:59 AM   #7
N7MCS
Chipskip is one of the sharper tools in the shedChipskip is one of the sharper tools in the shedChipskip is one of the sharper tools in the shedChipskip is one of the sharper tools in the shedChipskip is one of the sharper tools in the shedChipskip is one of the sharper tools in the shedChipskip is one of the sharper tools in the shedChipskip is one of the sharper tools in the shedChipskip is one of the sharper tools in the shedChipskip is one of the sharper tools in the shedChipskip is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 31R, HHB, 2/43 ADA Battalian, 108th ADA Brigade, XVIII Airborne Corps
Name: Chip
Chipskip's Tacoma Gallery
Waiting for more horns!

Old 04-03-2013, 12:09 PM   #9
DSB4UA is on a distinguished road
Name: Dan
DSB4UA's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aw9d View Post
I'll take a few...
Old 04-03-2013, 12:14 PM   #10

It's good to see a bunch of returning cutomers! Thanks a lot guys! I'll do what I can to expedite this! The only thing I ask is like last time, when waiting, understand that when I receive the koozies, I personably inspect each of them to make sure you guys get the best quality from me!
Old 04-03-2013, 12:22 PM   #11
I deal with dead animals
meatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Greg
meatman's Tacoma Gallery
x2 on the horns
Old 04-03-2013, 02:10 PM   #12
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
T@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shed

T@co_Pr3runn3r's Tacoma Gallery
Here's mine hangin out in the garage doubling as tv remote caddy stuck to the freezer waitin for action..........

Old 04-03-2013, 02:12 PM   #13
N7MCS
Chipskip is one of the sharper tools in the shedChipskip is one of the sharper tools in the shedChipskip is one of the sharper tools in the shedChipskip is one of the sharper tools in the shedChipskip is one of the sharper tools in the shedChipskip is one of the sharper tools in the shedChipskip is one of the sharper tools in the shedChipskip is one of the sharper tools in the shedChipskip is one of the sharper tools in the shedChipskip is one of the sharper tools in the shedChipskip is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 31R, HHB, 2/43 ADA Battalian, 108th ADA Brigade, XVIII Airborne Corps
Name: Chip
Chipskip's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by T@co_Pr3runn3r View Post
Here's mine hangin out in the garage doubling as tv remote caddy........

DAMNIT! Now I will have to order even more!
Old 04-03-2013, 02:35 PM   #14

Quote:
Here's mine hangin out in the garage doubling as tv remote caddy stuck to the freezer waitin for action..........

Funny thing is.. You can see the ones that get action while working on cars! LOL! They end up looking a little greasey! LOL! My red one has gotten a lot of use! LOL!
Old 04-03-2013, 05:34 PM   #16
Av8er is one of the sharper tools in the shedAv8er is one of the sharper tools in the shedAv8er is one of the sharper tools in the shedAv8er is one of the sharper tools in the shedAv8er is one of the sharper tools in the shedAv8er is one of the sharper tools in the shedAv8er is one of the sharper tools in the shedAv8er is one of the sharper tools in the shedAv8er is one of the sharper tools in the shedAv8er is one of the sharper tools in the shedAv8er is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Taylor
Av8er's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

Clearly we can see where all the horns went last time!
Old 04-03-2013, 05:38 PM   #17
Av8er is one of the sharper tools in the shedAv8er is one of the sharper tools in the shedAv8er is one of the sharper tools in the shedAv8er is one of the sharper tools in the shedAv8er is one of the sharper tools in the shedAv8er is one of the sharper tools in the shedAv8er is one of the sharper tools in the shedAv8er is one of the sharper tools in the shedAv8er is one of the sharper tools in the shedAv8er is one of the sharper tools in the shedAv8er is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Taylor
Av8er's Tacoma Gallery
Hey Kyle I've been watching for these for quite a while. Looking forward to a new batch of Horns!

I'll follow up with ya when the batch is in and the list is active but for now I'm planning on a horns one and an old skool one!

My wife just walked in, saw the pics of the koozies in action......and said we're all dorks!! She's just pissed because chicks don't have cool shit like this on pinterest!!
Old 04-04-2013, 07:03 AM   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by Av8er View Post
Hey Kyle I've been watching for these for quite a while. Looking forward to a new batch of Horns!

I'll follow up with ya when the batch is in and the list is active but for now I'm planning on a horns one and an old skool one!

My wife just walked in, saw the pics of the koozies in action......and said we're all dorks!! She's just pissed because chicks don't have cool shit like this on pinterest!!
Old 04-04-2013, 12:57 PM   #20
TuRD TACO
DeSean Thick is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeSean Thick is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeSean Thick is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeSean Thick is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeSean Thick is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeSean Thick is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeSean Thick is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeSean Thick is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeSean Thick is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeSean Thick is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeSean Thick is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sean
DeSean Thick's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Av8er View Post
Hooray for man shit!