Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Group Buys

Notices

HI LIFT Feeler

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 04-09-2013, 05:36 PM   #1
Banned
DdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Crazy
DdayIsNear's Tacoma Gallery
HI LIFT Feeler

Looking to see if there is any interest in a HIGH LIFT group buy. with lift and tires i will need one and sure many others might. ill do what i can to set it up. Dont know who makes them, but will go with popular demand.

what ya'll think?
Old 04-09-2013, 05:47 PM   #4
PcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: A1C
Name: Brent
PcBuilder14's Tacoma Gallery
I'd be up for it! I need to get one, my floor jack won't lift my back tires anyways...
Old 04-09-2013, 05:48 PM   #5
Banned
DdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shed
can anyone provide info on trusted jacks so i can make some calls? i am going to see what my research will reveal
Old 04-09-2013, 05:48 PM   #6
Monster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Corey
Monster Coma's Tacoma Gallery
It was tried before.. pricing wont go low enough to be a group buy. Buy one from Amazon, not too expensive with free shipping
Old 04-09-2013, 05:50 PM   #7
Banned
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monster Coma View Post
It was tried before.. pricing wont go low enough to be a group buy. Buy one from Amazon, not too expensive with free shipping

what jack do you recomend?

i thought i saw one once, or maybe it was just for accessories?
Old 04-09-2013, 05:53 PM   #8
Got2ryde is one of the sharper tools in the shedGot2ryde is one of the sharper tools in the shedGot2ryde is one of the sharper tools in the shedGot2ryde is one of the sharper tools in the shedGot2ryde is one of the sharper tools in the shedGot2ryde is one of the sharper tools in the shedGot2ryde is one of the sharper tools in the shedGot2ryde is one of the sharper tools in the shedGot2ryde is one of the sharper tools in the shedGot2ryde is one of the sharper tools in the shedGot2ryde is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ryder
Got2ryde's Tacoma Gallery
Someone tried this just recently and it was a bust. I waited awhile to see if it would pan out, then got mine off of Amazon. I gotta say they are well made and very heavy. I went with the 48(no lift yet) x-treme. I can't imagine how heavy the 60 is. Well worth the money in my mind. Can't wait to get my BAMF slidders on so I can try out the Hi-Lift. Does anybody know of well made bed rail mounts for these units?
Old 04-09-2013, 05:54 PM   #9
Banned
Quote:
Originally Posted by Got2ryde View Post
Someone tried this just recently and it was a bust. I waited awhile to see if it would pan out, then got mine off of Amazon. I gotta say they are well made and very heavy. I went with the 48(no lift yet) x-treme. I can't imagine how heavy the 60 is. Well worth the money in my mind. Can't wait to get my BAMF slidders on so I can try out the Hi-Lift. Does anybody know of well made bed rail mounts for these units?

yeah i would like to know same
Old 04-09-2013, 05:55 PM   #10
Monster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by DdayIsNear View Post
what jack do you recomend?

i thought i saw one once, or maybe it was just for accessories?
http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B00042KG3A
Old 04-09-2013, 05:57 PM   #12
PrerunnerRich is on a distinguished road

Firefighter:
Name: Rich
PrerunnerRich's Tacoma Gallery
http://www.hi-lift.com/
I'd go with a 60" Hi-Lift brand, that's what we have on our trucks in the fire department, always reliable and pleanty of height.
Old 04-09-2013, 05:58 PM   #13

http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B000CM...sr=8-6&pi=SL75
Old 04-09-2013, 06:01 PM   #15
PcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: A1C
Name: Brent
PcBuilder14's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Dang, I'm tempted.... But I really need to stop buying stuff for a while. Haha
Old 04-09-2013, 06:02 PM   #16
Banned
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by PcBuilder14 View Post
I'm not sure I'd go with a 48" if you have a lift.

def think i would go 60"

thanks for the link
Old 04-09-2013, 06:02 PM   #17
Banned
not sure on this seller yet, but this is what see so far

http://4wheelonline.com/Hi-Lift_All-....218979.261139
Old 04-09-2013, 06:27 PM   #18

Quote:
This is the 60"?

Products Discussed in this Thread