Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Group Buys

Notices

Expedition Lighting LED Group Buy

Old 04-10-2013, 11:48 AM   #1
Where's my hammer?
2000uzj has a brilliant future2000uzj has a brilliant future2000uzj has a brilliant future2000uzj has a brilliant future2000uzj has a brilliant future2000uzj has a brilliant future2000uzj has a brilliant future2000uzj has a brilliant future2000uzj has a brilliant future2000uzj has a brilliant future2000uzj has a brilliant future

Name: Nick
2000uzj's Tacoma Gallery
Expedition Lighting LED Group Buy

Expedition Lighting System - Home Page

ELS was founded by my brother and I June of 2012. We ran our first ever group buy with no prior experience back in December, the "80 Series Group Buy" was a mind blowing success. We ran into a few speed bumps, and smashed into a few walls on the way. But the speed bumps ended and the walls fell down. I spend most of my time on IH8MUD, however I wanted to extend the Group Buy to the Tacoma Guys, since you are part of the Toyota family ...obviously

We are offering a 25% off during this group buy. This will put prices very close to the first group buy we did. The light bars are now powder coated, more efficient, and more lumens. The single row LED Light bars are ready to go, we will be adding them to this GB mid April, so if you are wanting a single row you will be able to order around the 20th.

All orders are made through the website unless you have a unique request. Contact information, and information regarding logistics and payment is at the bottom of this post.

10W Helios Alpha Pod - GB Price - $75

(^10W Alpha Spots pictured above)

16W Helios Tessera 2X2

7.5" Atlas LED Light Bar - GB Price - $150

14" Atlas LED Light Bar - GB Price - $206.25

22" Atlas LED Light Bar - GB Price - $243

32" Atlas LED Light Bar - GB Price - 318.75

42" Atlas LED Light Bar - GB Price - $450

52" Atlas LED Light Bar - GB Price - $562.50

No picture on file. 52" won't fit on the 100, my roof rack isn't wide enough. I will have one on file soon. The design is identical, though a bit larger.

Products Pending

We have a Tessera 2X3 which will compete with the Dually D2

A full line of 10W Cree LED single row light bars.

These will be added over the next few days. So please stay tuned if you want to purchase a single row or the 2X3's.

42" Spot

Spot Optics (8*):

Flood Optics (60*):

Side-By-Side:

The 25% off ends on April 30th. That is when the last order will be accepted. Any order after that will be 15%. The order will be submitted by April 29th, shipping will begin May 10th (Friday). I am not a fan of long turn arounds, it must be quick! However things do happen, so please understand that date is subject to change. We use a importer and the lights come via overnight to us. However, customs can hold us up for a few days.

These lights come with a lifetime warranty through us (Expedition Lighting Systems). We have a 1 Year warranty ourselves, but we did not think that was enough. This covers and defects from the manufacture. The 9006 Connectors are INCLUDED with your purchase, if you would like additional please email me and let me know. I will drop a few extras in your order.

We are using a powder coated extruded 6061 Aluminum housing with 5mm Polycarbonate lens (Lexan is the same thing, just a trademarked "brand name"). They are IP67, I have personally thrown a 7.5" and a 32" in a 5FT Pool and had no issues, if you sink your front bumper or roof 5FT deep in water the lights are the last of your worries (unless you really need that diesel swap)

If you are coming to GSMTR I will be delivering your light bar in person to you at camp. If you are attending GSMTR please PM me on MUD or at my email and I will send you a invoice without shipping. I will be arriving May 15th (Tuesday) and leaving May 18th (Sunday).

Payment is via PayPal only at this time. Please PM me if you would like to order another way.

Expedition Lighting System - Home Page

Expedition Lighting Systems - Online Store

Coupon Code 25% Off: Tacomaworld25

Please email me or PM if you have any other questions.

Nick
info@expeditionlighting.org