Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Group Buys

Notices

OFFICIAL: Pelfreybilt 2005-2011 Front Plate Bumper Group Buy

Old 04-25-2013, 07:24 PM   #21
Pelfreybilt Off-Road
Socalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tyler
Socalduckslayer's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by luka View Post
could I get mine powdercoated too?

read through the other thread and noticed that the warn zeon 8/10-s fits, with the control relocation kit, think it would still fit the lightbar?

http://www.warn.com/truck/winches/ZEON_10-S.shtml

http://www.warn.com/truck/accessorie...tion_kit.shtml

would free up about 2.7in from the top of the winch body.
I think you will be good as long as the top is relocated. I have the 9.5xp-s and I'm pretty sure it's even taller than the Zeon.
Now the battle with shipping, fastenal will no longer ship to the islands, ups wants 400 bucks and I'm having a hard time finding a reasonable shipper.
Old 04-30-2013, 09:30 AM   #22
Pelfreybilt Off-Road
Socalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

We just need a few more on the list and we will get rolling on these. I'm sure the guys on the list would like to see things start to move forward.
Old 04-30-2013, 11:26 AM   #24
Mall Crawler
MrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines:
Name: Dean'o
Location: Wisconsin, Hawaii, California, North Carolina...everywhere
MrGrimm's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by kh7nm View Post
+1
+2
Old 04-30-2013, 07:10 PM   #25
Monster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Corey
Monster Coma's Tacoma Gallery
Bump
Old 05-04-2013, 05:18 PM   #26
Monster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Corey
Monster Coma's Tacoma Gallery
bump
Old 05-07-2013, 07:36 PM   #28
Pelfreybilt Off-Road

Probably going to get going on the ones on the list so you guys don't have to wait too much longer, hopefully we will get a few more before the time is up, if not i got ya covered, no worries there.
If everyone on the list could shoot me a pm with specifics on the bumpers they want and personal info like email, address, phone and full name I will get going on deposits. Some of you may have already PM'd me, if you could resend I'd appreciate it, I get a lot so it's a bit on a chore to dig thru them. Thanks guys, you'll be stoked on these bumpers, I promise.
Old 05-07-2013, 09:10 PM   #29
kh7nm has much to be proud ofkh7nm has much to be proud ofkh7nm has much to be proud ofkh7nm has much to be proud ofkh7nm has much to be proud ofkh7nm has much to be proud ofkh7nm has much to be proud ofkh7nm has much to be proud of

Navy:
Name: Miles
kh7nm's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Socalduckslayer View Post
Probably going to get going on the ones on the list so you guys don't have to wait too much longer, hopefully we will get a few more before the time is up, if not i got ya covered, no worries there.
If everyone on the list could shoot me a pm with specifics on the bumpers they want and personal info like email, address, phone and full name I will get going on deposits. Some of you may have already PM'd me, if you could resend I'd appreciate it, I get a lot so it's a bit on a chore to dig thru them. Thanks guys, you'll be stoked on these bumpers, I promise.
PM sent with info.
Old 05-08-2013, 06:06 AM   #30
Mall Crawler
MrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines:
MrGrimm's Tacoma Gallery
PM sent
Old 05-10-2013, 11:01 AM   #32
Pelfreybilt Off-Road

Bump
Old 05-13-2013, 12:04 AM   #34
v8turbo is on a distinguished road
v8turbo's Tacoma Gallery
Stoked for Friday. Bumpers, skids, sliders......
Old 05-16-2013, 05:23 AM   #37
Mall Crawler

Marines:
MrGrimm's Tacoma Gallery
And now the hard part, the wait...
Old 05-16-2013, 03:41 PM   #40
Pelfreybilt Off-Road

Fly me out to Hawaii and ill install them for free