Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Group Buys

Notices

OFFICIAL: Pelfreybilt 2005-2011 Front Plate Bumper Group Buy

Old 05-16-2013, 04:17 PM   #41
a name known to all
luka has much to be proud ofluka has much to be proud ofluka has much to be proud ofluka has much to be proud ofluka has much to be proud ofluka has much to be proud ofluka has much to be proud ofluka has much to be proud ofluka has much to be proud of
Air Force: Jet Mech / Metals Tech
Name: Mike
luka's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by kh7nm View Post
Call me we can do a mod day
i'll probably have enough stuff for a long weekend haha

Quote:
Originally Posted by Socalduckslayer View Post
Fly me out to Hawaii and ill install them for free
flights from cali aren't that bad
Old 05-17-2013, 08:50 PM   #43
Pelfreybilt Off-Road
Socalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tyler
Socalduckslayer's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by FreidTaco View Post
Pm'd
add me to the list because I'm in
Awe yeah. Got you covered.

Installed the first one from the GB today. Ran his ahead of schedule because he's moving in a coupes weeks. Came out really nice. Did front, rear, sliders and full skids. Truck is dialed in big time.
Thanks Mark
Old 05-18-2013, 11:59 AM   #44
v8turbo is on a distinguished road
v8turbo's Tacoma Gallery
Installed !!!!

6 Rigid D2's. Warn M8000S. 2 of the D2's are wired to the factory fog light plug. 2010 Tacoma. Skids, sliders , front and rear bumpers.

OFFICIAL: Pelfreybilt 2005-2011 Front Plate Bumper Group Buy-image.jpg
Old 05-18-2013, 12:07 PM   #45
Pike Tacoma is on a distinguished road

Name: Chris
Pike Tacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Will there be a group buy after this one??

I def am interested but wont be able to before 5/20/13
Old 05-18-2013, 05:42 PM   #46
Pelfreybilt Off-Road
Socalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pike Tacoma View Post
Will there be a group buy after this one??

I def am interested but wont be able to before 5/20/13
There will be more in the future for sure.
Old 05-18-2013, 08:03 PM   #47
Pike Tacoma is on a distinguished road

Name: Chris
Pike Tacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
There will be more in the future for sure.
Awesome thanks, ill keep an eye out
Old 05-20-2013, 06:59 PM   #49
Pelfreybilt Off-Road

Times bout up
Old 06-17-2013, 06:14 AM   #51
Interweb wheeler
NC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nick
NC10TRDSPORT's Tacoma Gallery
Jacked I missed out on this then hit a damn deer, so full price it is for me.
Old 06-17-2013, 07:29 AM   #52
Pelfreybilt Off-Road

Quote:
Originally Posted by kh7nm View Post
Tyler,
Any update or pictures on how our bumpers coming along?

I got Mikes done first on your guys set since it needs powdercoat, its out at powder now. Yours will be welded up this week. All of your skid plates are ready to go.
Old 06-17-2013, 10:14 AM   #53
a name known to all
luka has much to be proud ofluka has much to be proud ofluka has much to be proud ofluka has much to be proud ofluka has much to be proud ofluka has much to be proud ofluka has much to be proud ofluka has much to be proud ofluka has much to be proud of
Air Force: Jet Mech / Metals Tech
Name: Mike
luka's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I got Mikes done first on your guys set since it needs powdercoat, its out at powder now. Yours will be welded up this week. All of your skid plates are ready to go.
Old 06-17-2013, 12:38 PM   #54
Interweb wheeler
NC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Old 06-17-2013, 01:22 PM   #55
Pelfreybilt Off-Road

Quote:
Originally Posted by NC10TRDSPORT View Post
Haha, well here ya go, last weeks pic. This is the new facelift for Mr Grimm's Mall Crawler

Old 06-17-2013, 01:29 PM   #56
Monster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Corey
Monster Coma's Tacoma Gallery
I like how the 3 hoops sit flat.. Hmmm
Old 06-17-2013, 01:31 PM   #57
Pelfreybilt Off-Road

Ya that was something different he requested. I like the look as well, looking forward to seeing it on his beast.
Old 06-17-2013, 01:34 PM   #58
Interweb wheeler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monster Coma View Post
I like how the 3 hoops sit flat.. Hmmm
Quote:
Ya that was something different he requested. I like the look as well, looking forward to seeing it on his beast.
I love the hoops but I just know I wouldn't want them on my truck. Maybe someday I'll change my mind and add them. Who knows?
Old 06-17-2013, 01:49 PM   #59
Monster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Corey
Monster Coma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by NC10TRDSPORT View Post
I love the hoops but I just know I wouldn't want them on my truck. Maybe someday I'll change my mind and add them. Who knows?
Thats what I said and now after looking at those I'm debating lol
Old 06-17-2013, 01:51 PM   #60
Mall Crawler
MrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines:
Name: Dean'o
Location: Wisconsin, Hawaii, California, North Carolina...everywhere
MrGrimm's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Haha, well here ya go, last weeks pic. This is the new facelift for Mr Grimm's Mall Crawler