Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Group Buys

Notices

OFFICIAL: Pelfreybilt 2005-2011 Front Plate Bumper Group Buy

Old 06-17-2013, 04:28 PM   #61
HolyReptar is one of the sharper tools in the shedHolyReptar is one of the sharper tools in the shedHolyReptar is one of the sharper tools in the shedHolyReptar is one of the sharper tools in the shedHolyReptar is one of the sharper tools in the shedHolyReptar is one of the sharper tools in the shedHolyReptar is one of the sharper tools in the shedHolyReptar is one of the sharper tools in the shedHolyReptar is one of the sharper tools in the shedHolyReptar is one of the sharper tools in the shedHolyReptar is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bry
HolyReptar's Tacoma Gallery
hell yea buddy congrats
Old 06-18-2013, 12:44 PM   #63
Pelfreybilt Off-Road
Socalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tyler
Socalduckslayer's Tacoma Gallery
MrGrimm's Finished Product.
Thanks Dean, stoked that you picked us for your amazing rig.

Old 06-18-2013, 01:13 PM   #64
Large "member"
NC15TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC15TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC15TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC15TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC15TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC15TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC15TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC15TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC15TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC15TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC15TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nick
NC15TRD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Socalduckslayer View Post
MrGrimm's Finished Product.
Thanks Dean, stoked that you picked us for your amazing rig.

SWEET! Just put my deposit down on a flat top!
Old 06-18-2013, 01:42 PM   #65
Mall Crawler
MrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines:
Name: Dean'o
MrGrimm's Tacoma Gallery
If you are on the fence or undecided on what bumper to get, I highly suggest you guys check out Tyler's products. Excellent welds. Fit and finish is beyond my expectations.
Old 06-19-2013, 08:55 PM   #66
Mall Crawler
MrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines:
Name: Dean'o
MrGrimm's Tacoma Gallery

Old 06-19-2013, 09:07 PM   #67
'merica
FreidTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedFreidTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedFreidTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedFreidTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedFreidTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedFreidTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedFreidTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedFreidTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedFreidTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedFreidTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedFreidTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: null
FreidTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrGrimm View Post

Gosh dang I hope I get a call from fastenal tomorrow....
Old 06-19-2013, 09:24 PM   #68
Pelfreybilt Off-Road
Socalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreidTaco View Post
Gosh dang I hope I get a call from fastenal tomorrow....
You should have got a call today. It's pissing me off, my local fastenal branch manager is lazy as hell. I have literally left 6 messages and 5 emails this week with him about what's going on with your bumper. Apparently they have some computer problems, it's always some kind of excuse. I'm sorry, I wise there were more/better options for shipping freight.
Old 06-19-2013, 09:29 PM   #69
Pelfreybilt Off-Road

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrGrimm View Post

Looks so nice, now go run it into a rock and climb up it
Old 06-19-2013, 10:34 PM   #70
'merica
FreidTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedFreidTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedFreidTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedFreidTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedFreidTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedFreidTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedFreidTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedFreidTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedFreidTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedFreidTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedFreidTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
You should have got a call today. It's pissing me off, my local fastenal branch manager is lazy as hell. I have literally left 6 messages and 5 emails this week with him about what's going on with your bumper. Apparently they have some computer problems, it's always some kind of excuse. I'm sorry, I wise there were more/better options for shipping freight.
You and me both. You guys were on top of your game and amazingly helpful to me for my situation. But of course it is stuck in someone elses hand that we have no control over. Prior to this I had never even heard of fastenal. If my bumper does come in I still have to drive 150 miles round trip just to pick it up. Should have sent it on the old union pacific railway. Haha jk
Old 06-26-2013, 10:47 AM   #71
'merica

Recieved bumper monday.
Color matched tuesday and installed 886s
Mount Wednesday. (Today)
Old 06-26-2013, 10:49 AM   #72
andrew8404 is one of the sharper tools in the shedandrew8404 is one of the sharper tools in the shedandrew8404 is one of the sharper tools in the shedandrew8404 is one of the sharper tools in the shedandrew8404 is one of the sharper tools in the shedandrew8404 is one of the sharper tools in the shedandrew8404 is one of the sharper tools in the shedandrew8404 is one of the sharper tools in the shedandrew8404 is one of the sharper tools in the shedandrew8404 is one of the sharper tools in the shedandrew8404 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: 2 Battalion 4th Marines
Name: ANDREW
andrew8404's Tacoma Gallery
Just about ready to install my bumper this weekend that I bought from a member on TW. Do we need any washers or spacers to place it or should everything directly carry over?
Old 06-26-2013, 11:05 AM   #73
Pelfreybilt Off-Road

Quote:
Originally Posted by andrew8404 View Post
Just about ready to install my bumper this weekend that I bought from a member on TW. Do we need any washers or spacers to place it or should everything directly carry over?
Pm me your email address along with what bumper (05-11 or 12+) and ill send you the installation instructions. Should be a direct carry over.
Old 06-26-2013, 12:34 PM   #74
andrew8404 is one of the sharper tools in the shedandrew8404 is one of the sharper tools in the shedandrew8404 is one of the sharper tools in the shedandrew8404 is one of the sharper tools in the shedandrew8404 is one of the sharper tools in the shedandrew8404 is one of the sharper tools in the shedandrew8404 is one of the sharper tools in the shedandrew8404 is one of the sharper tools in the shedandrew8404 is one of the sharper tools in the shedandrew8404 is one of the sharper tools in the shedandrew8404 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: 2 Battalion 4th Marines
Name: ANDREW
andrew8404's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Pm me your email address along with what bumper (05-11 or 12+) and ill send you the installation instructions. Should be a direct carry over.
PM sent thanks
Old 06-28-2013, 08:41 PM   #76
a name known to all
luka has much to be proud ofluka has much to be proud ofluka has much to be proud ofluka has much to be proud ofluka has much to be proud ofluka has much to be proud ofluka has much to be proud ofluka has much to be proud ofluka has much to be proud of
Air Force: Jet Mech / Metals Tech
Name: Mike
luka's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by kh7nm View Post
Final payment sent in. Can't wait for my goodies to come in.
I'll be sending mine in super early Monday morning. I guess it'll get there before I do :P
Old 06-28-2013, 09:09 PM   #77
Pelfreybilt Off-Road

I'll bs palletizing both of your guys orders on Monday. H2O logistics is picking it up next week and taking to long beach for the boat ride
Old 06-28-2013, 09:30 PM   #79
Pelfreybilt Off-Road

Haha, I wish. Could use it. Only r & r im gettin right now is 12oz at a time