Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Group Buys

Notices

May giveaway from AutoMatCentral.com

Old 04-16-2013, 02:21 PM   #1
automatcentral is one of the sharper tools in the shedautomatcentral is one of the sharper tools in the shedautomatcentral is one of the sharper tools in the shedautomatcentral is one of the sharper tools in the shedautomatcentral is one of the sharper tools in the shedautomatcentral is one of the sharper tools in the shedautomatcentral is one of the sharper tools in the shedautomatcentral is one of the sharper tools in the shedautomatcentral is one of the sharper tools in the shedautomatcentral is one of the sharper tools in the shedautomatcentral is one of the sharper tools in the shed

automatcentral's Tacoma Gallery
May giveaway from AutoMatCentral.com

Once again, I'd like to announce a giveaway promotion on this forum.

If you are interested in any of our products, please simply post a reply to this thread and a link to the item of your interest and you'll be eligible to receive it completely free. After 300 members have replied, or by May 4th (whichever happens first), I'll randomly select the post of a member who replied to this thread and promptly mail the item to him/her.

You can post as many replies as you'd like, but only your first post is eligible to be randomly chosen as the winner.

If you purchase an item and are selected as the winner, you'll receive a full refund AND an additional item of equal or lesser value for free.

Please be sure to check the many reviews that have posted of our products (on this forum and others) to help you make your choice.

Good luck all...

AutoMatCentral.com

Our most popular product remains the 7" 55-watt off road lamp kit.
Old 04-16-2013, 02:22 PM   #2
Red
Large is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Large's Tacoma Gallery
You read my mind, I wouldn't mind having a set of these bad boys, thanks for the opportunity.
Old 04-16-2013, 02:28 PM   #3
evanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: evan
evanmb31's Tacoma Gallery
Awesome! I would love a set of those 7" lights for behind my grill. And my birthday is may 3rd...just saying link
Old 04-16-2013, 02:30 PM   #4
Red
Large is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Large's Tacoma Gallery
Just to clarify

Quote:
Originally Posted by automatcentral
please simply post a reply to this thread and a link to the item of your interest and you'll be eligible to receive it completely free.
Old 04-16-2013, 02:35 PM   #5
All I Do Is Nguyen
gym_jamz is one of the sharper tools in the shedgym_jamz is one of the sharper tools in the shedgym_jamz is one of the sharper tools in the shedgym_jamz is one of the sharper tools in the shedgym_jamz is one of the sharper tools in the shedgym_jamz is one of the sharper tools in the shedgym_jamz is one of the sharper tools in the shedgym_jamz is one of the sharper tools in the shedgym_jamz is one of the sharper tools in the shedgym_jamz is one of the sharper tools in the shedgym_jamz is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jimmy
gym_jamz's Tacoma Gallery
I am definitely interested in these http://www.automatcentral.com/7-inch-offroad-lamps

Thanks!
Old 04-16-2013, 02:40 PM   #6
Joe.erau is on a distinguished road

Joe.erau's Tacoma Gallery
Great idea. I'm in.
http://www.automatcentral.com/7-inch-offroad-lamps
Old 04-16-2013, 02:44 PM   #7
N7MCS
Chipskip is one of the sharper tools in the shedChipskip is one of the sharper tools in the shedChipskip is one of the sharper tools in the shedChipskip is one of the sharper tools in the shedChipskip is one of the sharper tools in the shedChipskip is one of the sharper tools in the shedChipskip is one of the sharper tools in the shedChipskip is one of the sharper tools in the shedChipskip is one of the sharper tools in the shedChipskip is one of the sharper tools in the shedChipskip is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 31R, HHB, 2/43 ADA Battalian, 108th ADA Brigade, XVIII Airborne Corps
Name: Chip
Chipskip's Tacoma Gallery
Awesome, I would love a set of:
Old 04-16-2013, 02:47 PM   #8
TacoBurrito07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoBurrito07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoBurrito07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoBurrito07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoBurrito07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoBurrito07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoBurrito07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoBurrito07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoBurrito07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoBurrito07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoBurrito07 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jake
TacoBurrito07's Tacoma Gallery
I would love to have a set of these

Old 04-16-2013, 02:53 PM   #9
Nuckin Futz
Divingtigger will become famous soon enoughDivingtigger will become famous soon enough

Divingtigger's Tacoma Gallery
I would love to have http://www.automatcentral.com/100W-off-road-lamps.html on my truck
Old 04-16-2013, 02:57 PM   #10
mtxsub is on a distinguished road

mtxsub's Tacoma Gallery
i like them i want a set.
Old 04-16-2013, 03:16 PM   #11
Tail Striker
flyboy.co2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyboy.co2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyboy.co2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyboy.co2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyboy.co2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyboy.co2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyboy.co2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyboy.co2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyboy.co2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyboy.co2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyboy.co2 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Cam
flyboy.co2's Tacoma Gallery
I'll put my name in for these http://www.automatcentral.com/7-inch-offroad-lamps

Thanks!
Old 04-16-2013, 03:40 PM   #12
Baja bound
619Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed619Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed619Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed619Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed619Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed619Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed619Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed619Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed619Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed619Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed619Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Call me Rocco
619Tacoma's Tacoma Gallery
I never win anything but hey, it's worth a shot!
I would absolutely love a set of these bad boys:
Old 04-16-2013, 03:41 PM   #13
💥💥💥💥💥💥
johnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: john
johnnym's Tacoma Gallery
Thank you
Old 04-16-2013, 03:48 PM   #14
Tacomagirl64 has a brilliant futureTacomagirl64 has a brilliant futureTacomagirl64 has a brilliant futureTacomagirl64 has a brilliant futureTacomagirl64 has a brilliant futureTacomagirl64 has a brilliant futureTacomagirl64 has a brilliant futureTacomagirl64 has a brilliant futureTacomagirl64 has a brilliant futureTacomagirl64 has a brilliant futureTacomagirl64 has a brilliant future

Name: Sarah
Tacomagirl64's Tacoma Gallery
Thank you for the opportunity!!
Old 04-16-2013, 03:49 PM   #15
Johnsredline is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnsredline is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnsredline is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnsredline is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnsredline is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnsredline is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnsredline is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnsredline is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnsredline is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnsredline is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnsredline is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Johnsredline's Tacoma Gallery
I'm not the type to enter as i never win. But what the hell......http://www.automatcentral.com/7-inch-offroad-lamps
Old 04-16-2013, 04:03 PM   #17
Stop staring at me swan!
tacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
tacoman15's Tacoma Gallery
I'm in.

Old 04-16-2013, 04:07 PM   #18
I think I'm getting the Fear.
MY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: CH53-E Crewchief/Mechanic, HMH-464
Name: Mojo
MY50cal's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks for the chance!

Old 04-16-2013, 04:09 PM   #19
Oh Herro
MikeyTG will become famous soon enoughMikeyTG will become famous soon enough
Air Force:
Name: Mike
MikeyTG's Tacoma Gallery
http://www.automatcentral.com/tacoma...fog-lamps.html